Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515575 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
EL CHAPO episode 1 in a bit grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 5:24am On Aug 11, 2017
rammyty:

I dont think she was, Her husband transgress, betray her trust and endagered both their business and family in the process. its only fair she get back at him
Yra but still, what does that solve? She could have gone outside and not with their lawyer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 5:28am On Aug 11, 2017
shurlar50:

Wow, thanks. They could pass off as twins though. So much resemblance
He was in suits season 6
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2017
iamnlia:

Scarlet cheesy
You'll crush on Kendall Jenner after seeing her in a PSG Jersey.

lol.....Kendall just dey....none like Scarlett.... her voice gan....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:08am On Aug 11, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Lol....she's not on any known series ?

lol...nah oh....mainly on movies......gringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2017
Akeeen

this peaky blinders izz smtin else

nd I concur....accent no be jokegringringringrin

I'm in season 2....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 10:22am On Aug 11, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
Akeeen

this peaky blinders izz smtin else

nd I concur....accent no be jokegringringringrin

I'm in season 2....
I tell u.. that show is awesome.. my fav character is Arthur Shelby. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:31am On Aug 11, 2017
akeeen:

Arthur ke....dah one na mumu johr....

Thomas/Tommy is the real MVP....

he's got zha brains.....gringringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Arthur ke....dah one na mumu johr....

Thomas/Tommy is the real MVP....

he's got zha brains.....gringringrin
na d action I like.. Arthur na hardcore
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:48am On Aug 11, 2017
akeeen:
na d action I like.. Arthur na hardcore

lol...Grace Burgess fell in love...I knew it......

awon lovers

Pollyanna na confirm madam.....boss lady

nd she dy attend church oh...chai
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

awon lovers

dey watch dey go.. u go come tell me wetn u see later..

ur heart go break grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

awon lovers

Boss woman

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2017
akeeen:
dey watch dey go.. u go come tell me wetn u see later..

ur heart go break grin

Polly na boss oo

men she no de take nonsense... buh her son na still boss sha. the guy dey gimme kingsman vibes.

I never finish boardwalk empire sha

boardwalk empire na (American peaky blinders + House of cards ). grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
introvertme:

Polly na boss oo

men she no de take nonsense... buh her son na still boss sha. the guy dey gimme kingsman vibes.

I never finish boardwalk empire sha

boardwalk empire na (American peaky blinders + House of cards ). grin
Do you know Polly is married to Axelrod of "Billions" in real life. Husby nah badass wife too gatz to miss some nuts for upstairs..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VargasVee(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
MIDNIGHT TEXAS

Anyone??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
iamnlia:

Scarlet cheesy
You'll crush on Kendall Jenner after seeing her in a PSG Jersey.

It's been a while i heard about this family in the news.

@topic

Casual..... This series is like the modern day Two and a half men but more serious.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
Mutaino7:
Do you know Polly is married to Axelrod of "Billions" in real life. Husby nah badass wife too gatz to miss some nuts for upstairs..

For real? That's some odd combo. My favorite guy in Peaky Blinders aside from Alfie Solomon is Arthur fvcking Shelby. They make the British accent sound more rugged almost like pirates English.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
Mutaino7:

I never watch billions ooo
E make sense ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
VargasVee:
MIDNIGHT TEXAS

Anyone??

Yes ...

buh e 2 day sluggish.. I just dey watch cos of the lead actor,he acted in the Borgia's TV show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
Gwaihir:

For real? That's some odd combo. My favorite guy in Peaky Blinders aside from Alfie Solomon is Arthur fvcking Shelby. They make the British accent sound more rugged almost like pirates English.

i used to like Tommy's dead wife sha grin
Dat her weird accent
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VargasVee(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
introvertme:

Yes ...

buh e 2 day sluggish.. I just dey watch cos of the lead actor,he acted in the Borgia's TV show

Lol exactly, him with Doctore. The rest are conversing and acting like amateurs. Just seen one episode of it undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by shurlar50(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
Oothman:

He was in suits season 6
Wilson Frisk, right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
introvertme:

i used to like Tommy's dead wife sha grin
Dat her weird accent

Grace i think, but Arthur's is just classic and it's like the accent varies.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
angry Arrgh littlefinger na bastard o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
shurlar50:

Wilson Frisk, right?
Lord varys.
perhaps not last season. But he is edward darby.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by shurlar50(m): 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
Oothman:

Lord varys.
perhaps not last season. But he is edward darby.
Now, the difference is much more clearer with Lord varys in a suit. I'll check SUITS series out someday�
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fweshspice(m): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
akeeen:
datz my favourite also.. That dude cracks me up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
Fweshspice:
datz my favourite also.. That dude cracks me up
the time the dude become a Christian ..cos of his wife..

he killed like 10 guys.. he even fvcked a girl cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fweshspice(m): 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
akeeen:
the time the dude become a Christian ..cos of his wife..

he killed like 10 guys.. he even fvcked a girl cheesy
lol i tell u!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
Fweshspice:
lol i tell u!
Arthur fvcking Shelby ..

respect!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
introvertme:

I never watch billions ooo
E make sense ?
Nah the reigning legal series

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Meel and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.