Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515761 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol...seriously.... maybe izza Lagos something... cause me begin wonder...how u go dy lag nd we dey....nd urs izz going fast.....

open ur gate...I dy catch next flight to osun......

na only charger nd laptop a dy bring...so no worry
Dalek:

guy we dey come for you, iyamoja osun no fit save you
u go take heart nii..

chill till tomorrow maybe e go fast
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dalek:

na lagos e go be niyen, cuz me tire one movie since morning. 31kb/s
ahn ahn

lol...my own na 10kb/s......gringringringrin

dey r down...dey even know....

no to wait nd pray
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
akeeen:
u go take heart nii..

Ameeeen oh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

how....

helep us na....

only d APN u changed??

BTW...u ain't in Lagos

change APN,e go work
I did it,it worked ... na just proxy site de craze now, I don't use 4 proxy sites on top one download and d thing no gree play after e download finish
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol...my own na 10kb/s......gringringringrin

dey r down...dey even know....

no to wait nd pray

i dn change APN now, working but no improvement jare
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
introvertme:

change APN,e go work
I did it,it worked ... na just proxy site de craze now, I don't use 4 proxy sites on top one download and d thing no gree play after e download finish

turbo working here but slow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
akeeen:
u go take heart nii..

e dn dey fast

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dalek:

turbo working here but slow
buka working but sluggish

securefor na another proxy site
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
introvertme:

change APN,e go work

which APN na??

no worry....dem.head don correct
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by quivah(f): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

which APN na??

no worry....dem.head don correct
I was able to use the tweak some hours back, but now it's not connecting at all.. is yours going through?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
quivah:

I was able to use the tweak some hours back, but now it's not connecting at all.. is yours going through?

yeah oh....but was getting serious network p for d past 4-6 hours...

dey just became fast now....u using handler??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
introvertme:

buka working but sluggish

securefor na another proxy site

securefor no wan do normal sef
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by quivah(f): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

yeah oh....but was getting serious network p for d past 4-6 hours...

dey just became fast now....u using handler??
yeah, it's the handler.. did you change any of the settings?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
quivah:

you've changed ur proxy server from redirect to gloworld abi??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by quivah(f): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

you've changed ur proxy server from redirect to gloworld abi??
yeah I have.. still not connecting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adexeli(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
My GLO has stopped working with gloworld oh . is this a general problem?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
quivah:

yeah I have.. still not connecting.

iono how else to help oh....put ur APN to be gloflat...

that's all oh.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bily(m): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
This thread has turned to glo browsing thread. grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Just finished downloading from 02tvseries @ an incredible speed.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by omowumeee(f): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
wapadunk:
Just finished downloading Fromm 02tvseries @ an incredible speed.

how?? it's still not working here
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Rorachy:
I noticed that about toxicwap yesterday. I hope they come back.

Fztvseries.mobi is fast but the outlander I downloaded there looks like a 3gp movie, not clear, is that how it is?
Fztvseries dot mobi is not consistent, sometimes they upload mp4 version, sometimes Avi version, sometimes mp4 that looks much like 3gp.... the inconsistency affect the quality they dish out most times.

Toxicwap is still the best, I pray they come back at least for GOT season finale.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
PreacherX:
Fztvseries dot mobi is not consistent, sometimes they upload mp4 version, sometimes Avi version, sometimes mp4 that looks much like 3gp.... the inconsistency affect the quality they dish out most times.

Toxicwap is still the best, I pray they come back at least for GOT season finale.
Pls how did you download from Fztvseries? It seems impossible to download from that site
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
PreacherX:

Yea.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Pls how did you download from Fztvseries? It seems impossible to download from that site
Because of the too much Ads, I'll advise you to use UC Browser when visiting the site, then turn on the Ad Block, you will see it when you go to settings.

www.fztvseries.mobi
www.fztvseries.org

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ambrosex: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Frendz4m. com Cootvseries.com are working

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kings1771(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
ρℓѕ ωнι¢н ѕιтє ¢αи ι ∂σωиℓσα∂ ∂єfιαи¢є
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
PreacherX:
Because of the too much Ads, I'll advise you to use UC Browser when visiting the site, then turn on the Ad Block, you will see it when you go to settings.

www.fztvseries.mobi
www.fztvseries.org
Thank you! God bless you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ambrosex:
Frendz4m. com
Cootvseries.com are working
They don't have much series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
omowumeee:
how?? it's still not working here
That's because they are cracking down on most of those tvseries site. You have to use Armoured Tank Security to have unmonitored access.

With this, I download a series from 02tvseries maximum 1mins, 10seconds.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
My own concern is for mtn to stop throttling their intenet speed during the day. It's still the same data na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
quivah:

una don turn glo to customer you all forget that nothing lasts forever

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.