Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3516077 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by quivah(f): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
Doctee:
una don turn glo to customer you all forget that nothing lasts forever
and I just started enjoying this thing last Sunday o sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Neimar: 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
I need a new TV series to watch

through wit originals, agents of shield and d rest
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ebonka1: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2017
o2tvseries is back but toxicwap is still down
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Thank you! God bless you
Amen!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2017
For any Glo related or Uc handler related issues Join the thread please!!!?

We need to stop derailing

https://www.nairaland.com/4011229/those-using-handler-apps
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 10:29am On Aug 25, 2017
I modified someone's compilation of TV shows I'll be updating them frequently.
Kindly Check the IMDB ratings before downloading !!

Tv series categories

Action/Crime: Strike back, The blacklist, designated survivor , six, 24, Crisis, prison break, Hawaii-five o, shooter,Ncis, into the badlands,homeland,The wire,the shield,without a trace, Narcos, Peaky blinders,Flash, Gotham,Arrow,Agents of shield,The defenders,iron fist,Jessica Jones,Queen of the south

Detective related TV shows:Foyles war,True detective,
Luther, Bones,Criminal minds,Monk,Poirot,The mentalist
The killing
The fall
Top of the lake
Broad church
The following
True detective
Happy valley

Drama: Power, American crime story, handmaids tale,Big little lies , Mr robot,Empire,Star,Devious maids,Mistresses, Desperate Housewifes

Legal: suits, billions, white collar, the good wife, how to get away with murder

Comedy: The good place, Carmichael show, undateable, black-ish,silicon valley,The Mick,Every body hates Chris, How I met your mother.
Master of none,catastrophe, fleabag,lovesick,Brooklyn nine-nine,the mick

Historical: The last kingdom, Peaky blinders,Vikings, The Borgia's ,Rome,boardwalk empire,
Wolf hall
Poldark
Victoria
War and peace
The tudors
Medici: Masters of Florence,Black sails,Taboo,Versailles,Outlander,
Downtown abbey, Foyles war, The crown

Teen drama: Dead of summer, Riverdale, scream, Scream queens, Pretty little liars, Teen wolf, Shannara chronicles,13 reasons why

Tv shows with Mainly black casts and lead: Saints and sinners, Haves and haves not,Greenleaf, Queen Sugar, Roots

Sci-fi/anthology/Horror/Fantasy: The otiginals, Vampire diaries, Bates motel, Angel, Humans,Black mirror, Stranger things, Penny dreadful, Angel,American Horror story,Once upon a time, Grimm

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2017
Marvel's The Defenders is too effing dark!

Not in emotional sense. I'm talking about every goddamn fight scene is near pitch dark. Most times you don't even know what the hell is going on. who's winning and who's losing.

And the season finale....meh. the only positive is The punisher trailer at the end.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rammyty: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Just finished watching outlander season 1 and my heart breaks, A strong man reduced to sex slave, torture physically and emotionally to be one.

Reminds me Reek in GOT but at least ramsay bolton doesnt Bleep him

I dont think I can continue the series, too heartbreaking for me.

Any other good series out there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
rammyty:
Just finished watching outlander season 1 and my heart breaks, A strong man reduced to sex slave, torture physically and emotionally to be one.

Handsmaid tale?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yinkard4me(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
grin grin. Baddass Jessica

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yinkard4me(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hey guys I know this seems like spam but am just a blogger who really wants to go big here in Nigeria,I post about movies,Games and comics...please like,comment,share and subscribe...please!!! Spread the word...

Here are my latest posts

http://barnabasoyarero..com.ng/2017/08/rhaegar-targeryen-was-asshole.html

http://barnabasoyarero..com.ng/2017/08/george-rr-martins-isnt-evil-after-all.html

http://barnabasoyarero..com.ng/2017/08/who-would-win-batman-vs-spiderman.html
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
introvertme:
I modified someone's compilation of TV shows I'll be updating them frequently.
Kindly Check the IMDB ratings before downloading !!

Tv series categories

Action/Crime: Strike back, The blacklist, designated survivor , six, 24, Crisis, prison break, Hawaii-five o, shooter,Ncis, into the badlands,homeland,The wire,the shield,without a trace, Narcos, Peaky blinders,Flash, Gotham,Arrow,Agents of shield,The defenders,iron fist,Jessica Jones,Queen of the south

Detective related TV shows:Foyles war,True detective,
Luther, Bones,Criminal minds,Monk,Poirot,The mentalist
The killing
The fall
Top of the lake
Broad church
The following
True detective
Happy valley

Drama: Power, American crime story, handmaids tale,Big little lies , Mr robot,Empire,Star,Devious maids,Mistresses, Desperate Housewifes

Legal: suits, billions, white collar, the good wife, how to get away with murder

Comedy: The good place, Carmichael show, undateable, black-ish,silicon valley,The Mick,Every body hates Chris, How I met your mother.
Master of none,catastrophe, fleabag,lovesick,Brooklyn nine-nine,the mick

Historical: The last kingdom, Peaky blinders,Vikings, The Borgia's ,Rome,boardwalk empire,
Wolf hall
Poldark
Victoria
War and peace
The tudors
Medici: Masters of Florence,Black sails,Taboo,Versailles,Outlander,
Downtown abbey, Foyles war, The crown

Teen drama: Dead of summer, Riverdale, scream, Scream queens, Pretty little liars, Teen wolf, Shannara chronicles,13 reasons why

Tv shows with Mainly black casts and lead: Saints and sinners, Haves and haves not,Greenleaf, Queen Sugar, Roots

Sci-fi/anthology/Horror/Fantasy:True detective The originals, Vampire diaries, Bates motel, Angel, Humans,Black mirror, Stranger things, Penny dreadful, Angel,American Horror story,Once upon a time, Grimm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
'The wire' is a badass series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by softtouch2(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Oothman:
'The wire' is a badass series.
Yea... Very interesting series.
Post-cast interview from the people around the neighbourhood said, the series was 99.9% of what is happeneong real life in Baltimore.
In fact, some said every city in America has a "Baltimore", it made me weep for black communities. The reason why most blacks are always seen as a threat to the society. If a black man is poor, whites believe he must be dangerous, if he is rich and famous, he must be corrupt.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
softtouch2:

Yea... Very interesting series.
Post-cast interview from the people around the neighbourhood said, the series was 99.9% of what is happeneong real life in Baltimore.
In fact, some said every city in America has a "Baltimore", it made me weep for black communities. The reason why most blacks are always seen as a threat to the society. If a black man is poor, whites believe he must be dangerous, if he is rich and famous, he must be corrupt.
Yes that is true but the whites are partially responsible for those vices known with black men. They sold them to slavery and as if that was not enough, they were are relegated to 3rd class citizens. It is just like young children joining terrorist groups because of the promise of cash since they live in penury.

Back to the main discussion.
I like their dialogue and also, the actors did a wonderful job.

The judge is weird guy..do you remember the scene where he said, "who is your daddy now ?"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bizza45: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
do anyone have an idea on what happened to toxicwap... and is there any other website I can download TV shows.. o2tvseries and tvshow4mobi server is so slow I can't keep using them anymore
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordaweezy: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bratking:
Marvel's The Defenders is too effing dark!

Not in emotional sense. I'm talking about every goddamn fight scene is near pitch dark. Most times you don't even know what the hell is going on. who's winning and who's losing.

And the season finale....meh. the only positive is The punisher trailer at the end.
Seems you downloaded a low quality version.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
rammyty:

Same thing with me ooo,guy outlander burst my brain.. I never finish season 1 sha

but I'll still continue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lordaweezy:
Seems you downloaded a low quality version.

You think say I be one of those that download those blurry things from toxicwap and 02tvseries? dude, if it ain't 480p or 720p, I'm not interested. Just to validate my point I'm gonna include 2 dark scenes screenshots from the series and then one SS to show you the clear quality of the video format.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
Who is seeing or has seen The Defenders... how good is it?

Don't wanna waste my mb and time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
J0nyb0y:
Who is seeing or has seen The Defenders... how good is it?

Don't wanna waste my mb and time

the fight scenes are too dark. apart from that it's almost enjoyable.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by softtouch2(m): 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Oothman:

Yes that is true but the whites are partially responsible for those vices known with black men. They sold them to slavery and as if that was not enough, they were are relegated to 3rd class citizens. It is just like young children joining terrorist groups because of the promise of cash since they live in penury.

Back to the main discussion.
I like their dialogue and also, the actors did a wonderful job.

The judge is weird guy..do you remember the scene where he said, "who is your daddy now ?"

Lol...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Innoxxacs: 1:05am On Aug 26, 2017
Please need movie suggestions similar to Teen Wolf and prison break something cool to Chiill off for the day thank you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 1:22am On Aug 26, 2017
grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 1:27am On Aug 26, 2017
True talk.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 1:29am On Aug 26, 2017
tongue

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhemit(m): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2017
really missing toxicwap.com.... tired of this useless 02tvseries (poor quality) display

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2017
nonut:
tongue

I nearly delete season 1 from ma fone some days ago ,...I go find time watch am...

I done watch some episodes on Universal channel on dstv

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.