Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515393 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2017
Currently watching the following series. They are all dope! Very interesting and captivating.

Salvation
Shooter S2
Power
The Mist
Midnight Texas
The last ship S4
Dark matter

So, I'm never bored.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2017
Queen of the south
While living in the barrio of Jalisco, Mexico, poor Teresa Mendoza falls in love with a member of a successful drug cartel, hoping the love will help her rise above the hopelessness she feels in her life. When it doesn't happen, she is forced to flee the country after her boyfriend is murdered. She seeks refuge in America, where she teams up with an unlikely person from her past to take down the leader of the drug ring that is after her. Teresa ends up starting her own drug empire, becoming one of the world's wealthiest women in the process. With her success, she discovers that money doesn't fix all of her problems, and she can only depend on herself if she wants to stay one step ahead of others and stay alive.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2017
softtouch2:

Lol...
yea..funny guy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
please my Queens and Bosses, I just bought a new glo sim, please someone help me with the Browsing cheat.... wanna download some Series and watch this weekend!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

nawa oh..

you're glo yourself.......

turbohide izz fast...but its just one download it can take at a time...
Help your boy, just got a new glo sim, help me with the Browsing stuff
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
PreacherX:
Help your boy, just got a new glo sim, help me with the Browsing stuff

lol...late comer....tz been blocked...

buh r u getting glo network??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol...late comer....tz been blocked...

buh r u getting glo network??
Wow.... I dulled myself o, I thought it's still working. Yes, I got a Glo sim!

So no working Glo tweak at the moment?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
PreacherX:
Wow.... I dulled myself o, I thought it's still working. Yes, I got a Glo sim!

So no working Glo tweak at the moment?

lol...its kinda complicated... but do u have a network connection yet?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by loveme112: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
loveme112:
grin

lol...y u dy laff?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
Bratking:

You think say I be one of those that download those blurry things from toxicwap and 02tvseries? dude, if it ain't 480p or 720p, I'm not interested. Just to validate my point I'm gonna include 2 dark scenes screenshots from the series and then one SS to show you the clear quality of the video format.
Smh... See bragging on top of TV series.
Even if you were at the scene of the movie and watched it live, it's still the same movie.

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Yes I have. they have activated my sim....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tyche(m): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
nonut:

Smh... See bragging on top of TV series.
Even if you were at the scene of the movie and watched it live, it's still the same movie.

My brother ...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
Na wah oh, see as Glo make people humble. Since how many days we still dey page 797
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
t33why:
Na wah oh, see as Glo make people humble. Since how many days we still dey page 797
They don get everybody
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 12:25am On Aug 27, 2017
t33why:
Lol. Na now we go know people with unlimited data.
No gra gra again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 12:28am On Aug 27, 2017
Bloody old fool. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 6:47am On Aug 27, 2017
nonut:
Bloody old fool. grin
what's d name
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alexboy76: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2017
I really loved Homeland’s 6th Season, even without having seen any of the first 5 Seasons. I've just finished watching the first 4 episodes of the most recent season 7 in http://torrents-movies.info/ . Any Homeland's fans here?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2017
introvertme:

what's d name
Hwarang.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Uziehot(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2017
rammyty:
Just finished watching outlander season 1 and my heart breaks, A strong man reduced to sex slave, torture physically and emotionally to be one.

Reminds me Reek in GOT but at least ramsay bolton doesnt Bleep him

I dont think I can continue the series, too heartbreaking for me.

Any other good series out there
Boss, what site did you download it from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
alexboy76:
I really loved Homeland’s 6th Season, even without having seen any of the first 5 Seasons. I've just finished watching the first 4 episodes of the most recent season 7 in http://torrents-movies.info/ . Any Homeland's fans here?
Yeah!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meel: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
newguy1:
Queen of the south
While living in the barrio of Jalisco, Mexico, poor Teresa Mendoza falls in love with a member of a successful drug cartel, hoping the love will help her rise above the hopelessness she feels in her life. When it doesn't happen, she is forced to flee the country after her boyfriend is murdered. She seeks refuge in America, where she teams up with an unlikely person from her past to take down the leader of the drug ring that is after her. Teresa ends up starting her own drug empire, becoming one of the world's wealthiest women in the process. With her success, she discovers that money doesn't fix all of her problems, and she can only depend on herself if she wants to stay one step ahead of others and stay alive.

That Teresa in Queen of south, is fuckingly ugly.

She is no way appealing, her acting sef...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tyche(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Littlefinger was still his cunning self in The Wire grin

It was good seeing him and Lechero (Prison Break).

The Wire is dope!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
nonut:
tongue
Which series is this?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
I just wasted my mb on outlander.
The few episodes I watched are boring angry.
I slept off watching it.
I think I will try black mirror.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
Meel:

That Teresa in Queen of south, is fuckingly ugly.

She is no way appealing, her acting sef...
she s not too beautiful But uglly nah atleast she has a banging body

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
Rorachy:
Which series is this?
The last man standing. Very funny TV series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
nonut:
The last man standing. Very funny TV series.
I'll try it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
Rorachy:
I just wasted my mb on outlander.

The few episodes I watched are boring angry.

I slept off watching it.

I think I will try black mirror.
I wonder the outlander pple were saying here
Cos I deleted it immediately too

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.