Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515401 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:33am On Sep 27, 2017
The mick is back oooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2017
Sabrina18:
Which episode did you watch?

It was 20 you're right
I enjoyed it sha was wondering how Scott will defeat that stone turning creature grin
You know when originals is coming back ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
Empire and Designated survivor today...finally

meanwhile... catching up on American horror story

I still dey season 2 shagringringrin

creepy AFgringringringrin

This new season American horror story
I no understand am seems dry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

It was 20 you're right
I enjoyed it sha was wondering how Scott will defeat that stone turning creature grin
I don't watch original, its bad enough vampire diaries doesn't want to end, now originals.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 9:36am On Sep 27, 2017
daamazing:
that's the last episode for now
shit! I really wanted to see what harvey would do after donna kissed him cuz the expression on his face was priceless grin grin i've never seen harvey so confused
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by allighieri(m): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2017
Subscribe to our channel for the latest uncensored erotic scenes and nudes in Latest Ghanaian Movies by clicking and following this link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQqAV7p1Z3MxW8Yzm6sWwdg
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VargasVee(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2017
introvertme:

For real? grin
Have You seen the ist episode?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

This new season American horror story
I no understand am seems dry

it's like a psychological thriller... as they're progressing...you go dey understand.....

I'm still in season 2.....So I can't say....

you followed from the Beginning??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2017
Sabrina18:
I don't watch original, its bad enough vampire diaries doesn't want to end, now originals.

u say wetin

the vampire dairies don end ohh...since.....8th and final season...and lalas247......

originals na next year so calm down for Jesus....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

It was 20 you're right

omo... you wan kill us nigringringringrin....@dp

cheishockedshockedshocked

the curve cannot be shown on a graph......it's unexplainablegringringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

u say wetin

the vampire dairies don end ohh...since.....8th and final season...and lalas247......

originals na next year so calm down for Jesus....
Did all of them die cos I got tired of them dying and resurrecting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2017
Sabrina18:
Did all of them die cos I got tired of them dying and resurrecting.

Stefan did
Elena came back
enzo died
Caroline started a foundation in Stefan's name
bonnie travelled the world...
Damon and Stefan reunite at zha end
lyk that...lyk that....

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Stefan did Elena came back enzo died Caroline started a foundation in Stefan's name bonnie travelled the world... Damon and Stefan reunite at zha end lyk that...lyk that....
OK, same way I got tires watching supernaturals.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
VargasVee:

For real? grin
Have You seen the ist episode?
Yes ooo grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
introvertme:

Yes ooo grin

oga....how va na??

was glo our brotherly bond ni....say u just forget megringringrin

how's this series..."The Deuce"....e sweet?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

oga....how va na??

was glo our brotherly bond ni....say u just forget megringringrin

how's this series..."The Deuce"....e sweet?

I no forget u oo

I geh another account way I dey use.. cheesy
so I no de c time come Dis side

Ehn,the deuce just dey dere sha,

If you wan kill time, u fi watch am(loads of explicit scenes,including male frontal nudity)

I remember someone suggesting that guys should watch it,they can learn a thing or two from it cheesy

How u tay understand American Horror story,m season 1 cos e b like say dem dey fast forward when I dey watch am ooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
introvertme:

Haha Nice, Nice.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
introvertme:

I no forget u oo

I geh another account way I dey use.. cheesy
so I no de c time come Dis side

Ehn,the deuce just dey dere sha,

If you wan kill time, u fi watch am(loads of explicit scenes,including male frontal nudity)

I remember someone suggesting that guys should watch it,they can learn a thing or two from it cheesy

How u tay understand American Horror story,m season 1 cos e b like say dem dey fast forward when I dey watch am ooo

Omo....AHS sweet ohh....wellagringrin

especially season 2...Asylum.... "Sister Mary Eunice"gringringrin

I dey season 3(COVENgrin) now....before next week.....I go enter season 7

season 1 dey normal nagringringrin.......people who die in that house can't leave it.....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Omo....AHS sweet ohh....wellagringrin

especially season 2...Asylum.... "Sister Mary Eunice"gringringrin

I dey season 3(COVENgrin) now....before next week.....I go enter season 7

season 1 dey normal nagringringrin.......people who die in that house can't leave it.....

I'm watching ANIME (Full metal alchemist)
Not a huge fan of anime tho

When I finish,I'll try to continue

Have you seen Absentia ?

I'm almost done,and the ratings ate pretty high although there aren't much votes cos they recently released it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
Marvel's Inhumans better be worth it, for making them delay AOS till December and what's up with the new Friday time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by crunchyDope(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
the mentalist season 5 ep 20.... grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tintedniggz(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
isaiah9:
shit! I really wanted to see what harvey would do after donna kissed him cuz the expression on his face was priceless grin grin i've never seen harvey so confused
He had no clue about Donna said....Mike caused it Lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
sod09:
who know why lethal weapon is having just one episode since season started last 2 weeks ago

The episode was so lethal it killed off the cast and crew
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
introvertme:

I'm watching ANIME (Full metal alchemist)
Not a huge fan of anime tho

When I finish,I'll try to continue

Have you seen Absentia ?

I'm almost done,and the ratings ate pretty high although there aren't much votes cos they recently released it.

no oh....I'll check It out...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 12:12am On Sep 28, 2017
THIS IS US, Season 2!!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 28, 2017
The Handsmaid's Tail.Ep 03

MY NAME IS JUNE, I INTEND TO SURVIVE
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 12:46am On Sep 28, 2017
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 12:48am On Sep 28, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 12:50am On Sep 28, 2017
wink smiley smiley wink wink No joy at all.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 12:52am On Sep 28, 2017
grin grin grin Arrogant priƧk.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 2:34am On Sep 28, 2017
tintedniggz:

He had no clue about Donna said....Mike caused it Lol
I tell ya. Mike and he busybody. I was beginning to like harvey and the doctor together, now this will change things.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by schboy3: 3:24am On Sep 28, 2017
ah know say we don pass NARCOS talk, buh ah just finish ma own recently, and ah qet some questions or maybe observations.
1) what happened to agent javi partner in season 1 (ah don forqet e name), ah felt he was the one that was suppose to qet the promotion and praise, because he was the ONLY DEA quy on qround when (ma friend) Escobar went down.
2) why was watch-eye abi na bird-eye, not deploy in trackinq cali's communications, just like they did in Escobar era
3) were they tryinq to say that American knew the surrender/money-for-campaign plans all alonq , and they still qave aqent javi a free hand??
4) David, the son of second in command, did not die in real life, so...........
c'est tout pour le moment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.