Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515695 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 26, 2017
Marvel1206:
I think I may have found one
It's a good series but I got tired of it #TheLastShip
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 26, 2017
Family Guy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 4:08am On Sep 26, 2017
Bratking:
Animal kingdom season 2

who shot baz?! something tells me it might just be J.

I think it was that his Mexican girlfriend. She arranged it with that mad guy Marco that cut off that woman's finger.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:01am On Sep 26, 2017
Joered63:

I think it was that his Mexican girlfriend. She arranged it with that mad guy Marco that cut off that woman's finger.

that was my first assumption but when I had time to think about it, I chucked away the idea immediately. you see, marco shooting baz 4 times at a distance of 3.05 meters (roughly 10 feet) with lucy mere inches away and not being a crack shot(he isn't) is not only high risk with low reward but a mindless amateur move. Lucy doesn't strike me as a sort of woman to take unnecessary risk, and add to that she doesn't trust marco one inch.

J on the other hand being the likely candidate make kind of sense. he never liked baz and must have gotten sick of all of his little mind games & shiit. the shooter was wearing a hoodie, J owns a hoodie. then J was shown wearing a hoodie and drinking a beer shortly after baz was shot. if that ain't a subtle hint, I don't know what else is.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2017
see the money wanna stay for your meal,
get another piece of pie for your wife,
everybody wanna know how it feels,
everybody wanna see what's is like,
I'll even eat a bean pie, I don't mind
Me and Missy is so very busy busy making money

Alright...

All step back, I'm 'bout to dance . .
...... ..
.. .... .
The greenback boogie

All hail this series. Last episode was a shocker! Fear Andy, sorry Andrew Malik!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2017
\(^^)/

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2017
PreacherX:
Family Guy

season 16 next week. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2017
Bratking:

that was my first assumption but when I had time to think about it, I chucked away the idea immediately. you see, marco shooting baz 4 times at a distance of 3.05 meters (roughly 10 feet) with lucy mere inches away and not being a crack shot(he isn't) is not only high risk with low reward but a mindless amateur move. Lucy doesn't strike me as a sort of woman to take unnecessary risk, and add to that she doesn't trust marco one inch.

J on the other hand being the likely candidate make kind of sense. he never liked baz and must have gotten sick of all of his little mind games & shiit. the shooter was wearing a hoodie, J owns a hoodie. then J was shown wearing a hoodie and drinking a beer shortly after baz was shot. if that ain't a subtle hint, I don't know what else is.

You may be right. I guess I didn't see the last part where j was wearing a hoodie while drinking beer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2017
daamazing:
see the money wanna stay for your meal,
get another piece of pie for your wife,
everybody wanna know how it feels,
everybody wanna see what's is like,
I'll even eat a bean pie, I don't mind
Me and Missy is so very busy busy making money

Alright...

All step back, I'm 'bout to dance . .
...... ..
.. .... .
The greenback boogie

All hail this series. Last episode was a shocker! Fear Andy, sorry Andrew Malik!

I have been a ardent suits follower until season 7 episode 1 where they gave Donna a partnership. It just made the show look like they are out of ideas. How do you rate this season, I'm thinking of downloading the remaining episodes but I don't want to be disappointed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2017
Joered63:

I have been a ardent suits follower until season 7 episode 1 where they gave Donna a partnership. It just made the show look like they are out of ideas. How do you rate this season, I'm thinking of downloading the remaining episodes but I don't want to be disappointed

You won't regret it. Season 7 remains one of the best seasons.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
Joered63:

made it a lot more hotter. The partnership was refuted later on though. She was given d position of a coo and someone countered her in court that she had that position because she slept with Harvey.. Which isn't true, S07 makes sense.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
daamazing:
made it a lot more hotter. The partnership was refuted later on though. She was given d position of a coo and someone countered her in court that she had that position because she slept with Harvey.. Which isn't true, S07 makes sense.
they didn't release an episode last Thursday.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
isaiah9:

I think that they are done forthis season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
who know why lethal weapon is having just one episode since season started last 2 weeks ago
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
daamazing:

Ok. Let me take your word for it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
Manhunt: Unabomber

I don't like Sam Worthington. Well... not personal, but as an actor. I have always thought of him as a milquetoast. I put him in the same category as Sienna Miller, an actor so generic that I have a hard time remembering their face immediately after watching a film.

This is mea culpa. I was wrong. Sam Worthington is a LEGIT actor. Whoever put their faith in casting him was absolute stellar in their job. The droopy shoulder walk, the way he can stare through someone as he hears them but isn't fully present. His decisions to look away from the person he's talking to as he knows he is destroying a relationship... It's an incredible job as an actor. Wow!

This show is on Netflix. Do yourself the favor of watching it, not because it's a true crime drama, but it's an example of how great casting, and great acting, can make for a riveting television.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Teen wolf ended in season 6 episode 20.
Still watching orange is the new black. I love that series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Okay, there's a long running debate centered around Quantico popping up time and time again in this thread. The truths is the first season is actually pretty good. I'm not gonna lie, I rather liked it. I kept watching (in secret) even when the show got rid of the stellar characters.

Season 2 however, is a sh*tstorm. Never seen a show that sucked as much tbh. What a disaster.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
isaiah9:
what episode did you watch last
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rick and morty S03 grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Guys, apart from mtn night plan is there any other good plan on mtn for downloading series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
Bojack horseman
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dalek:

season 16 next week. smiley
Yup Yup smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by omoboy110: 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
empire resumes tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 12:28am On Sep 27, 2017
daamazing:
what episode did you watch last
Episode 10 i think
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 12:46am On Sep 27, 2017
Sabrina18:
Teen wolf ended in season 6 episode 20.

Still watching orange is the new black. I love that series.

Teen wolf ke
But I watched it yesterday
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 12:46am On Sep 27, 2017
omoboy110:
empire resumes tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
Yasssss grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 12:47am On Sep 27, 2017
isaiah9:
Episode 10 i think
that's the last episode for now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 27, 2017
I'm officially retiring from watching Seasonals and Series from today... Team Straight Movies from now on grin Let see if I can do this grin cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Teen wolf ke But I watched it yesterday
Which episode did you watch?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:14am On Sep 27, 2017
Empire and Designated survivor today...finally

meanwhile... catching up on American horror story

I still dey season 2 shagringringrin

creepy AFgringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.