Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,289 members, 7,954,150 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3735214 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (2914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
OohMpa:

Ooh Mpa is blank on that aspect..

Help your boy help you to help him cry

I sometimes post on 'the music you are listening to' thread . . .You liked some set of rock,alternative tracks i posted.You offered a beer anytime i'm in Nnewi.grin

It's been long sha. . .probably before you changed your monicker grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OohMpa: 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Fourcade:

I sometimes post on 'the music you are listening to' thread . . .You liked some set of rock,alternative tracks i posted.You offered a beer anytime i'm in Nnewi.grin

The offer is still on brother...

Would swing one or two pünnies of your taste if need be smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tapingil(m): 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
Fourcade:

I go follow u for ur rock/alternative songs.. Try to update on the 'music u listening to' thread
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
tapingil:

I go follow u for ur rock/alternative songs.. Try to update on the 'music u listening to' thread

Okay Sir,
Would love to know your collections too .

@OohMpa
I would pm you whenever i'm around.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Doctor Who.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tapingil(m): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Fourcade:

Okay Sir,
Would love to know your collections too .

@OohMpa
I would pm you whenever i'm around.

I used to av albums bt ma computer suddenly crashed .. So all albums gone. So I wud need to start a coillection all over again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2014
JUst finished season 1 Orphan Black !
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2014
Playboy TV's Totally Busted. Candid camera TV show with a p0rn twist. Totally hooked right now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by profneyo(m): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
Is anyone here up to date with Homeland Season 4?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
profneyo:
Is anyone here up to date with Homeland Season 4?

Sure I'm up to date. But for the benefit of those that ain't, I will desist from posting spoilers.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SegunMike(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
*The Vampire Diaries - till date
*The Originals - till date
*Fringe - Season 2 Ep 6

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
2 black series

blackish and survivors remorse

basically about nuccas that done good and culture shock etal
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by profneyo(m): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
Bratking:

Sure I'm up to date. But for the benefit of those that ain't, I will desist from posting spoilers.

Haha. For the benefit who are still undecided about watching season 4, it is safe to say this is best season of Homeland. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
profneyo:

Haha. For the benefit who are still undecided about watching season 4, it is safe to say this is best season of Homeland. grin

It's highly addictive bro. And yes, it's safe to say season 4's the best season of Homeland so far. Well, it's a tie between season 1 and season 4 at the moment, at least. Glad the showrunners are back on track.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ekina(f): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
Revenge
Legend
Forever
Dis series are intriguing and suspense-filled. My fave among d 3 is Revenge; Emily thorn rily mean business wiv d Graysons.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
cao:

Gotham: The thing is I believe the girl is a later addition (maybe impulsive) to Fish's plan - to thoroughly destroy Falcone, the thing with Nikolai (I think that was his name) was known to both Penguin & her right hand man. While, the girl was definitely after the Penguin & the beatdown of her boy toy waiter incidents, since her right hand man had no idea why she was holding auditions. I'm guessing Fish realises Falcone might be on to her endgame..

Hi, I just finished seeing the 8th episode of gotham, you were right, falcone and penguin have no idea about fish's secret weapon, it was even penguin's mother that gave him a hint. If penguin doesn't decode who the secret weapon is, fish will get rid of Falcone easily.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
How to Get Away with Murder
dazall
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bufness(m): 1:52am On Nov 12, 2014
Supernatural -epic cheesy
Game of thrones-mind blowing
Originals cool
Arrow-cool
Flash -okea
Dominion-fink it got cancelled
The strain-got cancelled too
Just startted with glee too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bufness(m): 1:53am On Nov 12, 2014
Supernatural -epic cheesy
Game of thrones-mind blowing
Originals cool
Arrow-cool
Flash -okea
Dominion-fink it got cancelled
The strain-got cancelled too
Just startted with glee too

Vampire diaries-okay
Teen wolf -okay angry
Suits smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 12, 2014
1. Mistresses
2. For better or worse
3. If loving you was wrong
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:24am On Nov 12, 2014
Agent of shields
2 broke girls
Grimm
The walking dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FKO1(m): 7:50am On Nov 12, 2014
The Walking dead
The Boondocks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by profneyo(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
Happy birthday @ cao. Enjoy your day! Cheers!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
profneyo:
Happy birthday @ cao. Enjoy your day! Cheers!

Thanks, sorry I missed this.

Can we just give the folks at Supernatural a slow clap, they really know how to work a meta episode. Patiently waiting for Constantine.

Shame they cancelled Selfie, it was actually getting better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abfan(m): 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
supernatural
2 broke girls
breaking bad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
Orphan black
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
Rewatching OZ. Season 1. Prison break got nothing on this TV show from HBO.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
oyb:
Orphan black

which season?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meel: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
Heloo everyone please help a pathetic friend.
I love watching series, to the extend thet i can use my remaining last kobo to get a series.
But the problem nowadays is that those fucking korean series poducer na only love love wey dey der genre ,i got one stuupid series dey drew sword ther thinking that it is action but on getting there na love. , i am about changing to america series and i dont love love.
My genre's are action, historical, mystry, sci fi,
i dont want romance o.
I want ongoing series,
pls help
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
lepasharon:

which season?

finished season 1
just starting season 2

nature vs nuture tinz

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emperortj93(m): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
Meel:
Heloo everyone please help a pathetic friend.
I love watching series, to the extend thet i can use my remaining last kobo to get a series.
But the problem nowadays is that those fucking korean series poducer na only love love wey dey der genre ,i got one stuupid series dey drew sword ther thinking that it is action but on getting there na love. , i am about changing to america series and i dont love love.
My genre's are action, historical, mystry, sci fi,
i dont want romance o.
I want ongoing series,
pls help
Hannibal- mystery
true detective - mystery
game of throne - action
da Vinci demon - historical
boardwalk empire- gangster
suits - make sense die.
hope this will do for now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emperortj93(m): 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
presently watching UNDER THE DOOM
next in line GREY ANATOMY

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (2914) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Jagznation(m), Flamez01, Ibunkun1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.