Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3522962 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
I keep seeing blacklist popping up in comments here like its some kind of correct show. It ain't! angry I found it to be at best mildly interesting, there is nothing about it that makes it special.

I finished Black Sails and I'm not sure there is any reason for a second season. There is no good reason why captain Flint (is that his name??) is alive, they should have finished him off already.

Been hearing interesting things about Gotham but I'll wait till the season is over so I can binge watch, ain't nobody got time for watching one episode a week.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aida13: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
Constantine ----- Season 1 ep 1....this is one to definitely watch. Another hellblazing series from the DC fam grin grin this is going to be fun...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Womanitarian(m): 2:16am On Oct 26, 2014
If u like Detective/mystery........The Glades,Castle and The good guys
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
shonda Rhymes is killing me with her series, first was Greys anatomy second was scandal and now her new series how to get away with murder is off the chain. i will say she is the female version of J.J Abrams .

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
how to get away with murder...

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
Grimm 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
hyzicbond:
shonda Rhymes is killing me with her series, first was Greys anatomy second was scandal and now her new series how to get away with murder is off the chain. i will say she is the female version of J.J Abrams .

On point!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 6:23am On Oct 27, 2014
The season finale for one of the greatest show ever Boardwalk Empire.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tapingil(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
SIRcumalot:
The season finale for one of the greatest show ever Boardwalk Empire.

Love this series... Am now On season 2

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
tapingil:

Love this series... Am now On season 2
I saw the final episode
Totally worth it happy viewing

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
The 2 Broke Girls are back! I might be slightly happy about this **flails all over the place**
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mynahbeau(f): 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
Grimm-season4
Blacklist-season2
Crossing lines-season2
Legends

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
January 2015, where at thou? OITNB, True Detective, GOT, Shameless (US), House Of Cards... Can't wait.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
RayMcBlue:
January 2015, where at thou? OITNB, True Detective, GOT, Shameless (US), House Of Cards... Can't wait.

That House of Cards, the first 3 episodes of the third season will determine if I will chart the rest. So far, I am not impressed but I will give it one more chance because of Robin Wright and Kevin Spacey
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
naijababe:

That House of Cards, the first 3 episodes of the third season will determine if I will chart the rest. So far, I am not impressed but I will give it one more chance because of Robin Wright and Kevin Spacey

Not impressed?? Well, one man's trivial is another man's wisdom. Personally, I was impressed by the plot cinematography, and most importantly, the execution. The witty dialogues, the suspense and surrealistic display of cut throat world of politics is exceptional to say the least.

Spacey's portrayal of Francis Underwood is off the chain. He made the character his in every sense. Robin Wright's Claire Underwood is your typical ice queen, the "WOMAN" behind the MAN. Both of 'em nailed their respective characters on both seasons and I would very much love to see what happens next.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Not impressed?? Well, one man's trivial is another man's wisdom. Personally, I was impressed by the plot cinematography, and most importantly, the execution. The witty dialogues, the suspense and surrealistic display of cut throat world of politics is exceptional to say the least.

Spacey's portrayal of Francis Underwood is off the chain. He made the character his in every sense. Robin Wright's Claire Underwood is your typical ice queen, the "WOMAN" behind the MAN. Both of 'em nailed their respective characters on both seasons and I would very much love to see what happens next.

The acting and dialogue was superb but the plot na wash! Hopefully, the writers will redeem themselves in S3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
naijababe:

The acting and dialogue was superb but the plot na wash! Hopefully, the writers will redeem themselves in S3

Weak plot?? I don't think so. I'm very adept at spotting plot holes, believe me. I hereby challenge you to list some of the plot holes present on both seasons if you can.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Weak plot?? I don't think so. I'm very adept at spotting plot holes, believe me. I hereby challenge you to list some of the plot holes present on both seasons if you can.

You don't think it was too easy for the Underwood to play everybody and I mean everybody? That was just ridiculous but I kept at it for the brilliant acting and dialogue u alluded to earlier
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
naijababe:

You don't think it was too easy for the Underwood to play everybody and I mean everybody. That was just ridiculous but I kept at it for the brilliant acting and dialogue u alluded to earlier

The producers were merely following a script. Less you forget, it's a reboot of a UK original.

As for the easy part, not really. FU made it look easy only because he's very clever, and knows how to play the game of politics more than everyone else. He's a master Chess player and a tactician rolled into one. He's a puppeteer, a master manipulator. As of now, he's unstoppable, but remember, nothing is permanent.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
RayMcBlue:

The producers were merely following a script. Less you forget, it's a reboot of a UK original.

As for the easy part, not really. FU made it look easy only because he's very clever, and knows how to play the game of politics more than everyone else. He's a master Chess player and a tactician rolled into one. He's a puppeteer, a master manipulator. As of now, he's unstoppable, but remember, nothing is permanent.

I saw the UK version on Netflix but I didn't watch it deliberately. I hope the house of cards as built by FU will come crashing, how it's going to crash is really what I am looking forward to
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
naijababe:

I saw the UK version on Netflix but I didn't watch it deliberately. I hope the house of cards as built by FU will come crashing, how it's going to crash is really what I am looking forward to

Oh it's gonna come crashing down alright... eventually. It's inevitable. The series is aptly named.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
house of cards is a solid show. acting,dialogue and the plot.
naijababe......looking at each "con" on face value,were there instances where the person played or conned would have known he was being played.
remember you are a viewer. you know the con. you can see it happening BUT for those getting conned IN THE SHOW,was there any reason for them to suspect frank underwood was playing them?

thats the beauty of house of cards! yes its a show BUT its plot is so fluid that this CAN ACTUALLY HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE.

in other news, scorpion is a crappy show!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
I love the 'villains'. Always have and always will, I imagine. During face offs between the protogonist and main antagonist in movies and TV shows, I most often than not find myself cheering on the antagonist (boss).

Just read on TMZ that Lorraine Toussaint's OITNB villainous "Vee" character will be returning for the 3rd season. Great news.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 30, 2014
Shonda Rhimes is a genius, She is just turning everything on its head from Grey's Anatomy to Scandal and now How to get away with murder, that's one heck of a show!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 4:41am On Oct 30, 2014
naijababe:

He made too many enemies on his way to the top and any you can kinda guess, the silver bullet that will bring frank Down.

@all if you love Crime/thriller based Serials with short story Arc Check FARGO out
And if you have already seen and loved the movie you definitely need to watch it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Guykhena(m): 8:40am On Oct 30, 2014
The 100.
Glad to see how far the show runners had evolved from season 1

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2014
Criminal Mind season 4.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Guys please I'm searching for the name of a
Nigerian movie.in the trailer , Ramsey noah who
is a military personnel was arrested cos of a
military coup, i think they accused him of killing
abacha and his wife was chioma chukwuka
(don't know if i got the spelling right ) if you
know the name of the movie please quote me
with it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 31, 2014
guys please. help me list some interesting serial movies to download, have enough data to burn.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 4:34am On Nov 01, 2014
continuum season 3.. thumbs up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by gangwolf(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
The Flash S1 E4

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.