Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,582 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504474 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
addempsea:
Go and see How to get away with murder.

Psych.
Whoops tagged the wrong person. I meant @*, you could also give Constantine a go.

*Interesting, we can't type their name. **shrugs** https://www.nairaland.com/671147/what-series-watching-now-part/86#28184229
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by profneyo(m): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2014
Highlight of Monday mornings - watching the new episode of homeland grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2014
No captivating show on TV at the moment with the exception of Homeland, The Walking Dead and How to get away with murder. Maybe Gotham (still undecided on that one). The Blacklist and Suits went on winter break. January will usher in the big players, those that normally win all the prestigious awards amongst themselves. Can't wait.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
RayMcBlue:
-"The Blacklist" is getting better and better every week. Reddington is a riddle wrapped in an enigma. As complex as they come.
-"Homeland": Stupefied at the unexpected turn of events. Outstanding.
-"The Good Wife" is as captivating as ever. Multiple Emmys winner Julianna Margulies killing it.
-Gotham: Finally a credible interpretation of comics into a TV show. Something I can be proud of. Maybe it has something to do with the fact it's a joint DC comics and FOX production. Lethal collabo.
-"Sons Of Anarchy": Hardcore as ever. The 7th and final season is pushing the boundaries as it has never done before. Frankly speaking, I don't see a happy ending in this one at all. Still one of the best TV shows on television right now, however. FX keeping it real.
-"Veep": "It's a bird not a plane". Keep your kids away from this one. No nùdity but the profanities pouring out of this comedy more than make up for it. Gotta love the crass humor in this one. Strictly for adults.
-"Boardwalk Empire": Finally ended with arguably it's most unpredictable and bloodiest season ever. I'm gonna miss this prohibition era TV show. HBO keeping it real.
I love d way u analyse shows. U'r indeed an intellectual. That's y i try 2watch any series u recommend. And sincerely, i havn't seen u recommend tv shows by Shonda Rymes unless i missed d page. For ur sake,i'l check out The Good wife.

My review of Scandal is: it points 2wards one thng just lik Persn of interest&its cliche "The Machine"; whch makes it drag on. In S2,it was al abt Deifiance; S3,it was al abt "Command" and dat Mellie dey oav act abeg. Who doesn't cry 4a dead son? Evenif u'r stonecold 2d core. And i don't understand how a secret service guard wil so easily murder d president's son at d command of d command.Inshort,i don't even knw how 2go abt verbalising my anger on d thngs i noted dat was lamishly scripted/acted in Scandal.

Where do i start wit POI? Wel,i'l giv it 6/10 sha.
Scandal 4/10.

I so so so miss Game of thrones Allah! I miss it.

Anyway,i havn't bn watch series since i dropped scandal.i don't knw whch show dat'l captivate me.

I tried watching American horror story? I felt lik shooting myself.S1 was so stupid dat afta watching S1,just because i borrowed it,i started jumping it.i'l watch E1 then go 2d last episode. The dumbest film on dis planet. Y again did it win an Emmy 4d best mini seires? Geeeez! Was there no other series in dat category?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Moving on.Abeg, @Ray, do u knw where i can dwnload The WWE Survival series 4free? The match of lastnyt? The suspense is screwing wit my mind. #TeamAuthority Vs #TeamCena. Omooor no b smal drama oooo.

I neeeeeed 2watch dat.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afokstoomuci(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Iris season 4.very interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
francawilson:

Moving on.Abeg, @Ray, do u knw where i can dwnload The WWE Survival series 4free? The match of lastnyt? The suspense is screwing wit my mind. #TeamAuthority Vs #TeamCena. Omooor no b smal drama oooo.

I neeeeeed 2watch dat.

Click Here
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
francawilson:

I love d way u analyse shows. U'r indeed an intellectual. That's y i try 2watch any series u recommend. And sincerely, i havn't seen u recommend tv shows by Shonda Rymes unless i missed d page. For ur sake,i'l check out The Good wife.

My review of Scandal is: it points 2wards one thng just lik Persn of interest&its cliche "The Machine"; whch makes it drag on. In S2,it was al abt Deifiance; S3,it was al abt "Command" and dat Mellie dey oav act abeg. Who doesn't cry 4a dead son? Evenif u'r stonecold 2d core. And i don't understand how a secret service guard wil so easily murder d president's son at d command of d command.Inshort,i don't even knw how 2go abt verbalising my anger on d thngs i noted dat was lamishly scripted/acted in Scandal.

Where do i start wit POI? Wel,i'l giv it 6/10 sha.
Scandal 4/10.

I so so so miss Game of thrones Allah! I miss it.

Anyway,i havn't bn watch series since i dropped scandal.i don't knw whch show dat'l captivate me.

I tried watching American horror story? I felt lik shooting myself.S1 was so stupid dat afta watching S1,just because i borrowed it,i started jumping it.i'l watch E1 then go 2d last episode. The dumbest film on dis planet. Y again did it win an Emmy 4d best mini seires? Geeeez! Was there no other series in dat category?

Basically, your sentiments echoed mine. I agree with your views completely.

Not a fan of Shonda. Don't like her shows, hence, I don't watch 'em.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
Is anyone watching Tyrant?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Click Here
Oga RayMcBlue.Wit al due respect 2ur patner abeg catch dis k*ssss. Thank u. U just make my day. I salute u.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
Fourcade:

Homeland Season 4 so far has 8 or 9 epidodes.It's the best homeland season since season 1.The thrill is back! I wasn't delighted with Season 3 and it's finale too but i decided to continue 'cuz i feel it's better than most shows airing now. cool
This homeland season 4 wants 2officially giv me high blood pressure.

Did i mention homeland 1,2&4 is one of d best series i'v eva watched? Although i wanted more out of S3 but they broke my heart by killing off Brody even wen i thought he'd successfully escape.

This S4 is revealing alot of thngs 2me. Just lik d last part of Episode 9 when dat Taliban head infiltrated d US embassy,i'v now figured out,how the rebels in Libya probably killed d US ambassador in Libya&some US citizens some few yrs back.

I am suspecting d US ambassador in Homeland wil b killed in d nxt episode.I hav a hunch. I definately knw dat Carrie wil escape partially harmed in d explosion (sorry 4bn a spoiler).

I wish Saul killed himself wen he had d oppurtunity. Chei. OMG. I knew somethng wasn't right wit dat swap. I just knew it.

This homeland wil not kill me oooo. I havn't enjoyed any Tv series since Game of thrones finished. Thanx 2Showtime.

Homeland Is unique on its own. Not dat gara-gara Jack Bauer. But if d writers of 24 were 2join forces wit d writers of homeland,they'l giv us more climax&.hardcore ecstatic eclipse.

All in all,its a good show. But i loved Brody's family&their drama though.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
francawilson:

Oga RayMcBlue.Wit al due respect 2ur patner abeg catch dis k*ssss. Thank u. U just make my day. I salute u.

No worries. Enjoy. wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2014
francawilson:

This homeland season 4 wants 2officially giv me high blood pressure.
Did i mention homeland 1,2&4 is one of d best series i'v eva watched? Although i wanted more out of S3 but they broke my heart by killing off Brody even wen i thought he'd successfully escape.
This S4 is revealing alot of thngs 2me. Just lik d last part of Episode 9 when dat Taliban head infiltrated d US embassy,i'v now figured out,how the rebels in Libya probably killed d US ambassador in Libya&some US citizens some few yrs back.
I am suspecting d US ambassador in Homeland wil b killed in d nxt episode.I hav a hunch. I definately knw dat Carrie wil escape partially harmed in d explosion (sorry 4bn a spoiler).
I wish Saul killed himself wen he had d oppurtunity. Chei. OMG. I knew somethng wasn't right wit dat swap. I just knew it.
This homeland wil not kill me oooo. I havn't enjoyed any Tv series since Game of thrones finished. Thanx 2Showtime.
Homeland Is unique on its own. Not dat gara-gara Jack Bauer. But if d writers of 24 were 2join forces wit d writers of homeland,they'l giv us more climax&.hardcore ecstatic eclipse.
All in all,its a good show. But i loved Brody's family&their drama though.

No doubt about it.This is officially my best Homeland Season. cool

I'll prefer the husband gets killed.Kinda like the US Ambassador.Quinn and Lockart might still be in the embassy so there is bound to be a showdown!

Actor no dey die na! cool Carrie will surely survive.Not sure about Saul and the Deputy Chief but i'll like to see Saul make it.

I didn't like the Brody's family story line.It was over dragged and boring to watch- especially the girl.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2014
Latest episodes of

The Newsroom
The Good Wife
The Walking Dead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iceman296: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2014
The Walking Dead.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by genderruler(f): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
Well @ raymcblue, I agreed with on the blacklist but Shonda Rhymes I love her series esp. Grey's anatomy and how to get away with murder.

*** a man's food is another man's poison***
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chromatic: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ray..good to know you've come to appreciate The good wife. We watch the same shows. Veep is so grandstanding and funny. Julia Louis Dreyfus owns comedy on TV(female acts).
I don't like Shonda Rhimes shows,they are too soapy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ctuagent007: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Watching "breaking bad" no wonder it kept getting the awards...as for the junkie-Aarron aka Jesse pinkman, I enjoyed his acting just like I enjoy Malcolm-Melyn's character in Arrow

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
No series to watch for now but am kinda watching oh father oh daughter with my grandma
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 01, 2014
The Walking Dead Mid-Season finale is finally out!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 4:57am On Dec 01, 2014
chromatic:
Ray..good to know you've come to appreciate The good wife. We watch the same shows. Veep is so grandstanding and funny. Julia Louis Dreyfus owns comedy on TV(female acts).
I don't like Shonda Rhimes shows,they are too soapy.

Couldn't have said it better myself. "Too Soapy". WAAAAAY too much melodrama and sleeping around, etc for my taste. I don't get why people over-hype the woman to be frank. I mean, her shows ain't that bad if you're into soapy shows, but if you're into something more serious and dynamic, giving 'em a wide berth now and then would be wise.

Tolerated "Grey's Anatomy" to it's 6th season, then dumped it. Couldn't stand "Off the Map" and "Private Practice". Didn't bother watching "Scandal" at all, and from the looks of things and people's differing opinions, "How To Get Away with Murder" is towing similar lines as it's predecessors. I think it would be safe to say "Count me out" right now.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 5:05am On Dec 01, 2014
genderruler:
Well @ raymcblue, I agreed with on the blacklist but Shonda Rhymes I love her series esp. Grey's anatomy and how to get away with murder.

*** a man's food is another man's poison***

Well, you said it yourself - One man's SUV is another's Taxi, though for the life of me, I couldn't comprehend people's fascination with that Lady's shows. All her shows are like "Desperate Housewives" (I was shocked when I discovered she wasn't involved in the creation of that one). Too melodramatic.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2014
The Sociopathic Mentalist Patrick Jane is back. Season 7 Premiered last night.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 10:11am On Dec 01, 2014
Latest episodes of

The Newsroom
The Walking dead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tobilinoP(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
banshee season2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
How to get away with murder.
Love it!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
I'm just rounding up Bob's Burgers season 4.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
The first seasons of;

Sons of Anarchy and House of Cards.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2014
Flash Forward!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
tobilinoP:
banshee season2

I don't know how anyone can put up with Banshee! God, it's such awful show. I gave up after the 4th episode of S1.

Right now, I am catching up on The Blacklist and POI

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Allthelight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.