Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3524264 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Bratking:

Why? Is something wrong with the season 2.

Mixed feeling about it really....I stopped at 4....so I will definitely finish it...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

Mixed feeling about it really....I stopped at 4....so I will definitely finish it...

Okeydokey. Well, I'm enjoying it so far. Hope I won't develop the same "mixed feeling" like you did as I delve further into the show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Androidking:

I d tell u and this is the kind series worth giving ur time .

From episode one of the season two it was sensational

Yeah it is. I especially love how they dialed back on the mush lovey dovey thing this season and concentrated on the actual storyline where each character had a part to play in the grand scheme of things. Just cause its a YA series doesn't mean it can't be matured.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
If you enjoyed Mindhunter as much as I did then you might wanna check out these somewhat similar shows:

Dexter
Happy Valley
The Bridge
The Killing
The Following
The Fall (Season 3 was meh)
True Detective (Season 1)
Hannibal
Bates Motel
Top Of The Lake
Marcella
The Sinner
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shittaakeem(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
First The gifted
The Punisher
Now The Runaway's
Seriously marvel dey vex

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Shittaakeem:
First The gifted
The Punisher
Now The Runaway's
Seriously marvel dey vex
why you comot inhumane
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nickz(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
how to get away with murder 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shittaakeem(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
sod09:
why you comot inhumane
Didn't enjoy inhuman but those three I listed are the bomb
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
harmbhrosz:
Alaye make up your mind, for the fact that you don't like a show doesn't make it a crap, like I said above, I can't force you to like a show. The fact that I don't like Lionel Messi doesn't mean I should call him crap so get the difference.

A series that has a 9/10 popularity and bagged all those winnings and nominations from various notable awards with just it first season was rigged (a typical Nigerian will exhibit hatred for something he/she disagrees with) google is close to you, go read up what critics has to say about the show

A human with a functioning brain that read biographies, histories and watch movies should have an imaginary picture of what he read/watches which was what I had for Stranger things nostalgia and guess what critics has to say about that.

The show to me has a wonderful story line with good cinematographic job that was well done.

I do respect your opinion that you don't like the show (which has no weight on the show's current success) but please don't call it crap abeg

By the way, recommend some good shows for me, I intend to download tonight (i pray you don't disappoint me with your list)
I wanted to quote his message and give him a reply, but I changed my mind. He might see it as a personal attack.
Saying that ratings, awards and popularity don't matter, is the same as the complaint made by the sacked Kaduna teachers, which they shamelessly said that examination is not the true test of knowledge.
If it's not, what is?
Awards, ratings are there to sieve out the cool stuff and the crap.
You don't call a TV series crap when it's stealing the show and getting awards.
If a TV series is below 7 in ratings, I don't bother cos it's gonna be crap.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by harmbhrosz(m): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
nonut:

I wanted to quote his message and give him a reply, but I changed my mind. He might see it as a personal attack.
Saying that ratings, awards and popularity don't matter, is the same as the complaint made by the sacked Kaduna teachers, which they shamelessly said that examination is not the true test of knowledge.
If it's not, what is?
Lol....brother, we weren't programmed to reason the same way jare
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
nonut:

If it's not, what is?

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Bratking:
The Good Place.

This show is frigging fantastic. How in the hell haven't I heard much about it here, if at all?

it's among the list of shows I keep posting sef
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Morkavictor: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2017
someone should please provide a link for peaky blinders season 4 download.Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Ray Donovan cheesy cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thorrvik55(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2017
Shittaakeem:
First The gifted The Punisher Now The Runaway's Seriously marvel dey vex
And inhuman(waste of data)
The punisher and the gifted rocks... Hw abt the runaways?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2017
Guys who has watched Godless
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamShiningStar(f): 11:45am On Nov 23, 2017
Plz provide the download link for htgawm season 4!
Also recommend great series(with great storylines), with little or no adult content.

CC koice, sambhoss,bykebyke, nonut, kingofjapan, Singapore etc.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thorrvik55(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
IamShiningStar:
Also recommend great series(with great storylines), with little or no adult content.

Are u scared of adult content?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shittaakeem(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
thorrvik55:

And inhuman(waste of data)

The punisher and the gifted rocks... Hw abt the runaways?
Good you won't regret it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
thenny312:
sure this second season is better than the first except that anders death was totally unacceptable and unnecessary

You are I was unable to get any logical reason removing him

But I think d writer wants to keep us in a bigger suspends

And they are smart the way d end each episode u feel like crying coz u will surely want to know what happened next

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamShiningStar(f): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
thorrvik55:

Are u scared of adult content?
lol! Not really oo, though too much of it turns me off, as you see in series like power, girls, etc. Just want good series with great storylines. Care to recommend?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
IamShiningStar:

Most of them come with adult content one way or the other. I don't think you can completely avoid it.
I can highlight the ones with multiple sex scenes and make it a little bit easier to chose.
These are some of the cool series I've watched, with great storylines and I love them.
1. The wire
2. Sopranos
3. Fringe
4. Salvation
5. Greys Anatomy(Medical drama)
6. Vampire Diaries
7. Originals
8. The Mentalist
9. Sex and the city(Yeah, I loved it)
10. Friends (one of the best comedy TV series)
11. ‎House of cards
12. ‎Suits
13. ‎Vikings (violence)
14. ‎Power (lots of adult content)
15. ‎Entourage
16. ‎Ozark (Drug dealing & Violence)
17. ‎Supernatural (
18. ‎Lost
19. ‎Billions
20. ‎Coupling (comedy)
21. ‎Being Human
22. ‎Gotham
23. ‎One tree hill
24. ‎Smallville
25. ‎OC
26. ‎The big bang theory (comedy)
27. ‎The last Ship
28. ‎Game of Thrones (Overhyped and lots of adult content)
29. ‎The Originals (Vampires)
30. ‎Private Pratice
31. ‎Riverdale
32. ‎Stargate Atlantis
33. ‎House
34. ‎Person of interest
35. ‎Being Human (Werewolf/Vampire)
36. ‎Empire
37. ‎The Blacklist
38. ‎Breaking Bad (good but overhyped)
39. ‎The West wing (White house & Us politics)
40. ‎Orange is the new black etc
Don't get confused, just pick any of them.
I got carried away... grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thorrvik55(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
IamShiningStar:
lol! Not really oo, though too much of it turns me off, as you see in series like power, girls, etc. Just want good series with great storylines. Care to recommend?

Try devious maids... Its a little bit similar to HTGAWM. You won't regret watching it...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
thorrvik55:

Try devious maids... Its a little bit similar to HTGAWM. You won't regret watching it...

Must be honest I stopped seeing HTGAWM .

Seems to be repeatation of scenes.

I will advice u to see Scandal

Or u pick from one list above
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
IamShiningStar:

nonut has answered your questionsgrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
We peaky blinders welcome Lord Baellish...gringrin

John's dead....chai.....

This Runaways make sense sha......

just started American Crime Story......interesting series...grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by emmayayodeji(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
i love comedy series
i have seen
BBT
future man
Friends
2broke girls
the mick
Rick and morty
brickle berry
boondocks
cyanide and hapinness
mr pickles
bobs burgers
youngsheldon
bojack horseman
robot chicken
family guy

Can you please feed me more comedy shows?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
emmayayodeji:
i love comedy series
i have seen
BBT
future man
Friends
2broke girls
the mick
Rick and morty
brickle berry
boondocks
cyanide and hapinness
mr pickles
bobs burgers
youngsheldon
bojack horseman
robot chicken
family guy

Can you please feed me more comedy shows?
Try

young and hungry

How I met your mother

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamShiningStar(f): 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
thorrvik55:

have seen it!
Thanks though!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamShiningStar(f): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
TV
nonut:

Most of them come with adult content one way or the other. I don't think you can completely avoid it.
I can highlight the ones with multiple sex scenes and make it a little bit easier to chose.
These are some of the cool series I've watched, with great storylines and I love them.
1. The wire
2. Sopranos
3. Fringe
4. Salvation
5. Greys Anatomy(Medical drama)
6. Vampire Diaries
7. Originals
8. The Mentalist
9. Sex and the city(Yeah, I loved it)
10. Friends (one of the best comedy TV series)
11. ‎House of cards
12. ‎Suits
13. ‎Vikings (violence)
14. ‎Power (lots of adult content)
15. ‎Entourage
16. ‎Ozark (Drug dealing & Violence)
17. ‎Supernatural (
18. ‎Lost
19. ‎Billions
20. ‎Coupling (comedy)
21. ‎Being Human
22. ‎Gotham
23. ‎One tree hill
24. ‎Smallville
25. ‎OC
26. ‎The big bang theory (comedy)
27. ‎The last Ship
28. ‎Game of Thrones (Overhyped and lots of adult content)
29. ‎The Originals (Vampires)
30. ‎Private Pratice
31. ‎Riverdale
32. ‎Stargate Atlantis
33. ‎House
34. ‎Person of interest
35. ‎Being Human (Werewolf/Vampire)
36. ‎Empire
37. ‎The Blacklist
38. ‎Breaking Bad (good but overhyped)
39. ‎The West wing (White house & Us politics)
40. ‎Orange is the new black etc
Don't get confused, just pick any of them.
I got carried away... grin
have seen all except friends n Riverdale! Thanks though. You can still recommend more sha!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
Godless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Maxxim and 2 guest(s)