Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3526342 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
introvertme:
Atlanta dey burst my brain
as in very hilarious grin
Paperboy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
sod09:
as in very hilarious grin Paperboy
That studio session scene had me screaming grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
introvertme:

but it's too short jare
29 mins max
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
sod09:
but it's too short jare 29 mins max
It's a sitcom, it's meant to be short.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
- Counterpart - Quayle, booze, and an Audi. Such a winning combination. Damn, I love this show. The best thing on Television right now.
- Atlanta - The group of guys in the recording studio that told Darius and Al to leave made me feel real anxious, God damn. And the way the white guy just pulled his shirt back nonchalantly revealing his holster, lmao (!!!). God, and the effing freeze frame... great episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by emperor272(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
please can u suggest suggest any series like teenwolf ..as in just love the high school life n team work ..a movie that has same genre ,with great music..don't want flash ,super girl arrow etc.. something like teenwolf that is set in high school n dart makes sense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kronical(m): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Counterpart...

Best of em all..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 1:20am On Mar 21, 2018
dubylhover:

Lol.. I almost downloaded it but saw the rating on imdb as 4/10,na so I jump and pass.. From your comments I'm sure the rating must have reduced
That TV show is just.... angry angry angry angry
Script zero. Acting zero. Costume zero. No pace, no energy. Nothing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 2:28am On Mar 21, 2018
I'm just seeing GOT, men, this series is lit, I've been stuck up with Htgawm, but right now its John snow all d way, Annalise Keating can now take her leave.

At least I don't have to be lonely for as much time the 7 seasons can take, because it can be boring while serving your father land In a far away state.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2018
RayMcBlue:
- The Shield S6 - Just finished it. The season started off wonderfully with that awesome premiere. It kinda slumped after the third but even at its weakest the season provided great scenes. The penultimate ep was really good and so was most of the finale. However, I still felt that it ended less spectacularly than I wanted. As usual, the writing is topnotch with excellent callbacks to previous events and intricate plotting. There's also Emmy worthy acting from Michael Chiklis and Walton Goggins. Overall, it's not as consisent as seasons 4-5 (imo) but it still riveted me more than the early seasons.
- Peaky Blinders S1 - Only 3 episodes in. Idk about this show. It has great actors (Cillian Murphy, Helen McCory, Sam Neill) and setting and a cool soundtrack. But I'm still not fully sold. I feel that compared to other crime/gangster shows (e.g. The Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire), it's not as enjoyable to watch. I can't say why but maybe it has less stuff to work with (). Hope it gets better.

lol..just keep on watching peaky blinder is one of the best show out there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 9:05am On Mar 21, 2018
On my block = fucking hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CltrAltDelicious(m): 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ufranklin92:
On my block = fucking hilarious grin
Show is lit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
OK, Just finished back to back episodes of both altered carbon and Cardinal S02.
Altered carbon:- A very good syfy show with a captivating storyline to match. There were obvious flaws, yes but it is to be expected since they were weaving the story on a complex premise different from your run of the mill syfy show. It also has one of the best worldbuilding (futuristic) I've seen in a syfy show. The shows that came close in my opinion concerning the worldbuilding aspect,have got to be Almost human and Minority report. All in all, a very very nice show (there's always room for improvement though).
Cardinal:- One of the "realest" crime shows out there. Holds nothing back in giving you both the good and the bad. Nothing cliche about it and definitely deserves more awards than it already has. I repeat, it is real as f**k.

Currently on channel zero No-end house. Then onto butchers block.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Kaziar:
OK, Just finished back to back episodes of both altered carbon and Cardinal S02.
Altered carbon:- A very good syfy show with a captivating storyline to match. There were obvious flaws, yes but it is to be expected since they were weaving the story on a complex premise different from your run of the mill syfy show. It also has one of the best worldbuilding (futuristic) I've seen in a syfy show. The shows that came close in my opinion concerning the worldbuilding aspect,have got to be Almost human and Minority report. All in all, a very very nice show (there's always room for improvement though).
Cardinal:- One of the "realest" crime shows out there. Holds nothing back in giving you both the good and the bad. Nothing cliche about it and definitely deserves more awards than it already has. I repeat, it is real as f**k.

Please from where did you download Cardinal S02? I have seen the first season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
Kaziar:

I'm glad someone else liked Cardinal. Every element is in place, great story, perfect pace, outstanding cast, cinematography which could not be better. You might wanna check out the following (assuming you haven't watched them already). They are similar to Cardinal in terms of mood and plot, except even better.

- Broadchurch
- Top Of The Lake
- Happy Valley
- Line Of Duty
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
This Counterpart hype don too much. One more week and I'll start watching.

Currently on The Chi. Already getting The Wire vibe. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing yet, still on E01.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Kaziar:

Yep so true. I don't know how anybody can't be team axelrod. Just like you said technically the bad guy yet I really want to know what's up with him asking Wendy to help him find his way back and what she whispered in his ear in season 2 finale. Perhaps, we are going to see a more humane Bobby for the season 3.

More humane Bobby? Em... I don't think so. I think Bobby is going to stick it to Chuck, and is going to use Wendy (somehow?) to get his revenge. Wendy doesn't know it yet, but Bobby is only keeping her close for a reason. It's 1-0 right now. I think the scores will be leveled in season 3.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by apkiospc: 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
If you already have a soft launch account or want to switch your existing account to the Philippines temporarily, you can do that. Note that if you have season passes to iTunes TV shows, you might not be able to switch over until the season pass is fulfilled. Some subscriptions might cause issues as well. Asphalt 9  Go to the Settings app, then scroll down to iTunes and App Store. Tap on your Apple ID, then View Apple ID. Sign in with your password, then choose Country/Region. From there, choose the Philippines. Asphalt 9 APK is available for download now. Asphalt 9 cars list contains an extensive roster of real hypercars from renowned manufacturers such as Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini and W Motors. Pick your dream ride and race across spectacular locations around the world. Leave your limits in the dust and become a Legend of the Track! Asphalt 9 for iOS Fear not though, because the franchise is coming back very soon. The next entry is Asphalt 9: Legends, and it’s out now in soft launch on iOS. Hopefully, we’ll see that soft launch extend to Android soon enough. Asphalt 9 Mod APK  With a new entry comes new features, and this one doesn’t disappoint. Not only does it look insanely good, but it also has a completely overhauled control scheme. Asphalt 9 for PC It feels like ages since Gameloft released Asphalt 8, the latest main entry in the massive racing franchise. That’s because it was – it was five years ago, in fact. Oh, and no, Street Storm didn’t do anything to ease the long wait.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xynerise: 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
Please, someone should recommend a good action super hero series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Joered63:

Please from where did you download Cardinal S02? I have seen the first season.
http://o2tvseries.com/Cardinal/Season-02/index.html
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
koice:

I'm glad someone else liked Cardinal. Every element is in place, great story, perfect pace, outstanding cast, cinematography which could not be better. You might wanna check out the following (assuming you haven't watched them already). They are similar to Cardinal in terms of mood and plot, except even better.

- Broadchurch
- Top Of The Lake
- Happy Valley
- Line Of Duty

Cardinal was the bomb. I really didn't want it to finish.
I've seen two out of the list, will be checking out the rest. Thanks a lot. cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
CltrAltDelicious:

Show is lit

Fucking lit,I love that Reuben of a guy, fucking hilarious dude
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kronical(m): 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
koice:
This Counterpart hype don too much. One more week and I'll start watching.

Currently on The Chi. Already getting The Wire vibe. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing yet, still on E01.

Counterpart is the best there is..

I wait for each episode the way a Dog Salivates when it sights it's favorite Chow!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oluwadare316(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
pls I need name of website to download Korea tv drama. I want to download best couple and other Korean tv drama. sojuopa dot net is not going
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mkmoney(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
introvertme:

Sorry the program crashed..... Lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mkmoney:

Sorry the program crashed..... Lol

Paper boi looks is always funny,that guy is crazy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blue3k(m): 4:48am On Mar 22, 2018
The assassination of Gianni Versace. It's pretty interesting learning about this event. I heard about brand but never knew the story about the man.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:53am On Mar 22, 2018
Oluwadare316:
pls I need name of website to download Korea tv drama. I want to download best couple and other Korean tv drama. sojuopa dot net is not going
kissasian dot ch

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oluwadare316(m): 8:31am On Mar 22, 2018
Kaycee7:
kissasian dot ch
thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mohdeevah(f): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2018
Arrow
The flash
Blindspot

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.