Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3506032 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Movies4star(f): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
The Big Bang Theory
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

After watching Walking Dead last month, I need to relax my mind and watch a fun-loving show so I choose these two tv shows. Both are made in a different time.I watch in an alternative season like one season of The Big Bang and then switch to F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ElRapido: 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
The good doctor
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
ElRapido:
The good doctor

have watched the korean version, how is it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ElRapido: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
hpymoment:

The film is great
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
hpymoment:

it's not the KOREAN VERSION they just happen to have the same title
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
Kronical:

Counterpart is the best there is..

I wait for each episode the way a Dog Salivates when it sights it's favorite Chow!!!

I watched E01 just to get the feel of it and I gotta say, it looks almost like they copied Fringe, but it definitely looks cool. I hope it will deliver very good characters like Fringe did. It could have a lot of potential. I'm gonna hold off till the last episode air next week, then I'll binge it all on the weekends.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
thenny312:
it's not the KOREAN VERSION they just happen to have the same title

They don't just happen to have the same title, the American version is inspired and based on it's korean counterpart.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MrBONE2(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
koice:
Sneaky Pete.

On episode 2 now, brilliant first episode. Certainly living up to the brilliance of the 1st season.

Another new show is out called The Oath. I'ma check it out when I'm done with Sneaky Pete.
Da Oath was really dope grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Keky(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
For the people
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
MrBONE2:

Idk man, the show's just too poorly written. All hat and no cattle. And what's with the shaky cameras and sh*t??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
The crossing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
The Chi

Compelling stuff right here. Still feels like a The Wire spinoff (a situation not helped by having one of The Wire alumni in a recurring role), but it has a vibe of it's own. Sometimes, random shootings and murders have nothing to do with gang feuds. Most often than not, shootings are the result of a feud between people with no gang affiliations whatsoever. Not everything is black and white, there are the gray areas.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
MrBONE2:

Too dope
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Worldbest281: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
please where can I download Atlantis season 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Krypton

new series.....show's kinda good to me...shows promise.....

events that took place before krypton's FALL.....

it's good....for now....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
@koice, I have got to thank you for bringing Sneaky Pete to my attention. Just an episode in and two words "Highly addictive" grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 23, 2018
Kaziar:
@koice, I have got to thank you for bringing Sneaky Pete to my attention. Just an episode in and two words "Highly addictive" grin

You're welcome.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vagazut(m): 8:47am On Mar 23, 2018
Nina Plays The Loyal ‘Nurse’, Takes Care Of Her In-House Lover, Miracle [Video]

Last night was quite eventful in the Big Brother Naija house as aside from the now common cat fights, the housemates managed to have some fun too, despite losing their challenge.

Two housemates in particular Tobi and Miracle got slightly drunk last night and Nina had to play the loyal nurse to her in-house lover, Miracle.

Nina, who has not been in speaking terms with Miracle,following her food fight with Cee-C and her emotional diary session where she revealed that some housemates were treating her badly, had to take care of him.

Watch Video here[http://bigbrothernaija.ng/5267/nina-plays-the-loyal-nurse-takes-care-of-her-in-house-lover-miracle-video/]

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achillesdam500(m): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2018
Does anyone know a site I can download series episodes in HD format?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by benzene00: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
Please someone should recommend a Gangsta, drug dealer tvseries

I like Power

-Queen of the south

And also prison related movies

-prison break

-oz

Thanks in advance
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nasty22(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
Pls any review on criminal minds? Wanna start downloading it o buh don't wanna waste ma data...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iSage: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
Krypton - Very promising series. Started off on a good level

Shadowhunters is back yaaaay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toysleek(f): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
benzene00:

I like Power

-Queen of the south

-prison break

-oz

Thanks in advance
Try Mcmafia

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 5:01am On Mar 24, 2018
just watched the pilot episode of the rebooted strike back series and I must say I'm pretty disappointed. But hey we'll see how it goes. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2018
On My Block is pretty meh. Boring as f**k. Couldn't get one bleedin chuckle out of me.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 24, 2018
benzene00:

I like Power

-Queen of the south

-prison break

-oz

Thanks in advance

For Gangster/drugs themed, try:
- The Sopranos
- Broadwalk Empire
- Peaky Blinders
- Narcos
- Sons Of Anarchy
- Gangland Undercover
- Breaking Bad
- Ozark
- Better Call Saul
- Graceland
- Gang Related
- Animal Kingdom
- Mcmafia
- Gomorrah
- Banshee
- Into The Badlands
- Legends
- Suburra: Blood On Rome
- Justified
- Riveira

For Prison themed, there's not a lot of that around. Since you've already seen 2 of the best, check out dem 4:
- Wentworth Prison
- Orange Is The New Black
- Bad Girls
- Prisoner

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 24, 2018
Kaziar:
just watched the pilot episode of the rebooted strike back series and I must say I'm pretty disappointed. But hey we'll see how it goes. undecided

It never get any better bro. Just stop for the sake of your sanity.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2018
The Alienist.

The last episode will be dropping next week, but f**k it... I just can't resist mystery psychological thrillers/dramas. Mindhunters meets The Knick. A serial killer is preying on young boy hustlers in 1896 New York City and it's up to a ragtag trio to stop him.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
koice:
The Alienist.

The last episode will be dropping next week, but f**k it... I just can't resist mystery psychological thrillers/dramas. Mindhunters meets The Knick. A serial killer is preying on young boy hustlers in 1896 New York City and it's up to a ragtag trio to stop him.

You mean male ashawooo grin

Even though they removed some parts that were in the book,it's still a masterpiece.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 12:26am On Mar 25, 2018
koice:
The Alienist.

Good, another show to add to my list. Once it finished airing, I'll start downloading.
Waiting for counterpart to finish also
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 25, 2018
introvertme:

You mean male ashawooo grin

Even though they removed some parts that were in the book,it's still a masterpiece.

Haha. Well, they're technically hustlers because they'd do just about anything to make ends meet. Learnt to call them that from reading too many Jackie Collins novels.

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Feleezy(m), Chibudollar, iwillnevergiveup and 1 guest(s)