Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,056 members, 7,852,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Yawa Video Of High School Students Showcasing Their Ch00p!ng Skills Hits The Net - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yawa Video Of High School Students Showcasing Their Ch00p!ng Skills Hits The Net (1401 Views)

Big Nyash Dey Shake’- Lady With Enormous Backside Shows Her Tw3rk!ng Skills In T / Shame As An Older Female Pastor Is Caught Ch00p!ng Her Junior Pastor / H0!t Video Of Spo!lt SHS Students Ch00p!ng Themselves In Class Shocks Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yawa Video Of High School Students Showcasing Their Ch00p!ng Skills Hits The Net by Arelia2021: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
A video of some sp0!lt High school students misbehaving in class has emerged and caused murmurs on social media.

The fact that there is no proper care to minimize indecency in education to the minimum level is a major slap in the face of some educational institutions.

In the video, a young male student can be seen dancing and touching the a$$ of a female student who also bent down to give way for her prey to enjoy h!mself.

Furthermore, music was playing on the bacground loud and we begain to wonder if this environment is really for learning or clubbing.

If it is for learning, then where are all the teachers?

We won’t hide these videos, we’ll continue to share it till something is done about the educational system in Africa.

VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/yawa-video-of-high-school-students-showcasing-their-ch00png-skills-hits-the-net/

(1) (Reply)

I Stumbled On My Wife’s Whatsapp Messages .ha! I’m Not The Father Of Our Two Kid / Kiss Challenge Between Emmarose And Crossangel / Nairaland's Mysteries Solved.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.