Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! (266 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! by Dorcasisaac: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hi everyone.

I hope you are all doing well?
I wish you can comprehend with me after reading this.
I'm a sickle cell Anemia and I'm always on drugs to keep me going. Which y'all know that. cry

Well, I've been living fine all my life because I don't joke with my medication I always update it before its finishes. If you see me, it's until I tell you, you will know I've got sickle cell.

The way I carry myself and make myself happy. I don't like to be frightened by my condition so I always do all it takes to look healthy and fine. But since I lost my job this year, due to my health condition.

My boss dismissed me to go and rest at home that the job is not for me. I wouldn't lie, I can't keep up. I can't afford these drugs anymore. I've bought lots on dept, I've placed my phone on Jiji so I can sell it and buy medicine not even pay for my debts because I don't even care about the dept for now.

This August is hell for me because the everyday rain is giving me a cold and my body isn't strong for it. Throughout this August I've been on my sick bed and my drugs are finished pata pata.

My family are also looking up to me financially because of their state. They can't afford my health fees at all.

I'm typing this with my handshaking. I can't keep up and am depressed, I'm not Ok. It's as if death is near. I don't have a choice than to cry out for help. Please y'all should help me. I lost myself. I don't want to go this way. cry

Please nothing is too small. Nothing at all. Anything can help. Please and please. And also share with others so they can help me, please. And if you have any advice for me on how to keep up, it's also welcomed. I want encouragement at this moment. Help me out.

Please don't feel this is a scam. I'm passing through hell and my life is at stake and I keep thinking all day.

Please I want to live. I enjoy the world. I don't want to die now. I will miss everyone if I die. My goal is to live up and more than 80years and see my Grandchildren. Help me achieve this. I live on drugs that I can't afford anymore. Please help me.

Please don't doubt me. I live in Lugbe Abuja, in case you live in Abuja and you want us to see one on one before you help me, I agree and am ready to meet you.

This is my phone number: 08170261739

And please help me share with others so I can get quick help. Thank you all cry cry cry

My Account Details are Below.

Dorcas Isaac.
UBA

Re: Please Help! by Dorcasisaac: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
Read �
Re: Please Help! by Dorcasisaac: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
Please help me cry

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Close Relative Fall In Love With You? / Deleted / What Does Romancelanders Understand By "Go Ye Into The World And Multiply"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.