Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life (39211 Views)

Marrying Financially Stable One Or The One You Love? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by johnsmhelia15(m): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
Polynek:
wetin happen to the wife of Jeff bezos and Bill gate?
Guy that one nah white people their case they different. I they talk for this naija money is everything in a relationship.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by dhameelare(m): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
Amarisco:

Then same thing goes for first born men or the only male.

How exactly?

because from my experience, a lady married to an only male child will only try to manipulate and turn the man against his family even if the family is nice to her
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by jadyclem(m): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:
You know, at a time she couldn't stay any longer.
The pressure was much, she was loosing her mind.
We said it was us against the world, but she couldn't fight the world again.
Families were disturbing her for money, money was no where to be found.
What she doesn't know was her courage was what was pushing me forward, it was just what I needed to forge ahead.

At a time, I too was loosing it but she came with a strong vibes and aura which kept me moving.
She left, but her courage and strength is still there.

My advice to young guys please have money before you venture into a relationship, she might stay but you still need the money to keep it going.

Relationships/marriage are like old cargo trains that uses charcoal to function. You have to be ready to give in something. I don talk my own finish ooo

Why is it that whenever you guys talk about relationship, you always advise the man to have money? So the woman should come with empty hands en?
Guys, hustle to make money not because you want to spend it on any woman, but because you want to give yourself comfort. All this have money talk before going into a relationship is getting too much and kinda boring. Have money because you want to give yourself a great life - not because you want to spend it on a leech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
larryking540:
na u day talk this one,let me remind you we have less than 10 percentage of females who will tell u , Their money is also their husbands money ,
This matter tyre me oh, take a look at mr paul after all his struggle to be this known, his wife is now demanding for 15,000 us dollars per month. Haba shocked wealth, she didn't work for, she was only available while this wealth was made. Chai nawa oh. I think this is why most ladies request for a hardworking guy, and it's mostly lazy ladies that say this, so they could file for a divorce and reap the dude off. Chai nawa oh,

1 Like

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Amarisco(f): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
dhameelare:

How exactly?

because from my experience, a lady married to an only male child will only try to manipulate and turn the man against his family even if the family is nice to her

I don’t think either of them are necessarily true. I’m just saying that if there’s a risk in one there’s also a risk in the other. Hypothetically, a man whose entire family depend on him may be unlikely to have a family that are willing to release him for his wife as they may fear less dependency or limited access
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
jadyclem:

Why is it that whenever you guys talk about relationship, you always advise the man to have money? So the woman should come with empty hands en?
Guys, hustle to make money not because you want to spend it on any woman, but because you want to give yourself comfort. All this have money talk before going into a relationship is getting too much and kinda boring. Have money because you want to give yourself a great life - not because you want to spend it on a leech.
Don't mind them, some even go as far as thanking the lady for staying with him when he had nothing like she wasn't broke as well . Look at mr paul about to be reaped apart off 15000 dollars per month. By his wife after his struggle.

1 Like

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
EndRape2:
Middle born are the best in marriage and relationship, first born is ok if they are very very wealthy, but last borns both from rich and poor homes , are nothing to write home about, you need to teach them alot.

Grls should avoid (1) first borns because they have much responsibilities on them, aside the very wealthy ones. (2) last borns because they are mostly Mummies' boys.

I think I've helped you enough.
Well-done, ma'am.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by larryking540: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bouz:
This matter tyre me oh, take a look at mr paul after all his struggle to be this known, his wife is now demanding for 15,000 us dollars per month. Haba shocked wealth, she didn't work for, she was only available while this wealth was made. Chai nawa oh. I think this is why most ladies request for a hardworking guy, and it's mostly lazy ladies that say this, so they could file for a divorce and reap the dude off. Chai nawa oh,
I will say it over and over again,me and court marriage is a nooo,if it is signed then a prenup will be made along side the court papers,I prefer to swear with tradition than one yeye govt paper

1 Like

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You don't need to be old to have money legitimately.

Different folks, different strokes. Men don't want to be realistic, that's why they thoughtlessly become criminals to impress women, then somehow blame the women for their actions. Sorry, did she hold a gun to your head to make you a criminal, or was that always your disposition?

When it comes to women wanting scammers, you know best. That broke Nigerian men's anthem is getting old, though. The one where they claim all women are after is money.

Most Nigerian men have terrible characters. They spend so much time judging women while their characters are in shambles and their ego is too big. These are the things that chase females from them when they are broke or have money. When you have nothing except money to offer, who will want to stay with that? No good character, no emotional connection, nothing good except money.

There are enough under 25s working in Shell, but they don't exist, apparently. Whether their parents are rich or not is of no consequence, because they exist contrary to your assertions. Just like your assertions about women will be contrary to the truth.

Madame, you are just all over the place. I gave you facts about average earnings in Nigeria, fact about how many people are actually earning decent pay at age 25. I even gave you names.

You are shouting character, is it character that is paying for Nengi's Range Rover Sport?

You just want to argue for argument sake.

Gosh, i hate arguing on Naiarland.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by newdawn2017(f): 12:37am On Aug 22, 2021
lonelyisland:
What she doesn't know was her courage was what was pushing me forward, it was just what I needed to forge ahead.

At a time, I too was loosing it but she came with a strong vibes and aura which kept me moving.

My advice to young guys please have money before you venture into a relationship, she might stay but you still need the money to keep it going.

Relationships/marriage are like old cargo trains that uses charcoal to function. You have to be ready to give in something. I don talk my own finish ooo
what nonsense! So far as u can cater to u basi need firsthand & no dump ur whole self on her while hustling, that's a step in d direction of ur destiny. Secondly, why be with a woman who isn't self aware & has healthy boundaries in place to protect her from leeches, toxic family members such as hers. Dis they give her any money to keep for them? Some of d must toxic & entitled people come disguised as family members one has to be weary of them & set clear boundaries, she isn't responsible for they they re not her young kids, they re adults like her.

1 Like

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Caramia2020(m): 3:23am On Aug 22, 2021
Akuruoulo:

But it must spoil
Repair will be needed which is reconciliation.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Willokafor(m): 3:31am On Aug 22, 2021
Op is not completely wrong what he should had said is that MONEY SPICES UP RELATIONSHIP.
You need money in a relationship together with understanding, helping each other in times of need and caring for each other.
But MONEY ALONE CAN NOT KEEP A RELATIONSHIP NOR MARRIAGE.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by jackyraw09: 5:56am On Aug 22, 2021
DankemzI:
Relationship needs care and attention, irrespective of her financial status you'll need your own money for self esteem and confidence to avoid see finish!
I remember Jemi my lover, this girl showed me all lights I had to call her aside and tell her I'm not financially buoyant to be in relationship with you RN, Omo she started funding me till I found my foot again true love exists for real.
Don't go for 1st daughters or lastborn.

I was in agreement with you till the last line. I perfectly understand the issue with 1st daughters, but what’s wrong with last borns ?
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by LaJoe2: 7:19am On Aug 22, 2021
Then how do poor village married couples do it?
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Polynek(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

Guy that one nah white people their case they different. I they talk for this naija money is everything in a relationship.
Issorite av heard u, but remember Rudeboy is about to divorce, wat of Tonto dike? grin my broda Moni is good no cap, but only Moni cannot keep relationship. Case close
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Akuruoulo(m): 8:24am On Aug 22, 2021
Caramia2020:

Repair will be needed which is reconciliation.
Same with the one without money
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Blackdisciple(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2021
If you hv money in Nigeria just know a lady is marrying you because of that money not for any love..U guys should learn - IG User

1 Like

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by SPAMBOX7: 8:52am On Aug 22, 2021
Carchoice:
Bread and tea wey everybody dey manage for breakfast, e reach your turn, you turn adviser Onuwabhagbe.

grin grin
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Jossyfine(f): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2021
Not true cuz we are the ones funding senior sis pocket oooo

dhameelare:

Na true talk oo

Na u go turn atm for her younger sibilings
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Caramia2020(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Same with the one without money
Stable source of income dat is d topic, please can u take care of another person without any source of income?
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by seanjy4konji: 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
In other news....Man you wan collect curse this afternoon.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by MummyD2020(f): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
lonelyisland:

Watch how a novice will blame the lady now and xall her gold digger
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by MummyD2020(f): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
DankemzI:
Relationship needs care and attention, irrespective of her financial status you'll need your own money for self esteem and confidence to avoid see finish!
I remember Jemi my lover, this girl showed me all lights I had to call her aside and tell her I'm not financially buoyant to be in relationship with you RN, Omo she started funding me till I found my foot again true love exists for real.
Don't go for 1st daughters or lastborn.

I am the last and i supported hubby when he was down and he doesnt have plenty inlaws to visit unannounced, support in school and do what ever. Abeg what is your reason for not marrying the last born? Im waiting for your input
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Akuruoulo(m): 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Caramia2020:

Stable source of income dat is d topic, please can u take care of another person without any source of income?
Is stable source of income a relationship holder ?
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Caramia2020(m): 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Is stable source of income a relationship holder ?
grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Hullabaloon: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2021
CondemnBattery:
It's not always the same for everyone though.

Some people dated and got married when they where poor. Today they are rich and still together.

Some dated and got married while they where rich. And today are no more together.

Who will stay will stay, and who will leave you will leave you no matter your status or condition.

I buy condemn inverter batteries

I have a 400,000 Mah laptop powerbank but be like say the battery cells don die. Are you interested in buying?
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by CondemnBattery(f): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2021
Hullabaloon:

I have a 400,000 Mah laptop powerbank but be like say the battery cells don die. Are you interested in buying?

No boss, we don't buy laptops or power bank batteries
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by CAPSLOCKED: 6:37am On Sep 06, 2021
Martinez39s:
In case you are wondering what you missed, I created a third meme thread.
HOW CAN I MISS ANYTHING WHEN I FOLLOW EVERYWHERE YOU GO? smiley)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Acidosis(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2021
LaJoe2:
Then how do poor village married couples do it?

... because they're not dvmb and they understand the concept of "two heads are better than one".

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Dead Neighbour / Men And Their Cheating Ways. / My Son's Behavior Is Getting Out Of Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.