Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku (58679 Views)

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) / Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by zeenaman: 3:49am On Aug 21, 2021
Atiku was like... Young man, be a man of honor and integrity. Don't be like your father o. Love that girl and don't limit her to the other room alone.

232 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by temblor1(m): 4:02am On Aug 21, 2021
Yusuf Buhari: Assalamalaikum rankashidadai.
Atiku: Kai forget am for all this long talk. Better advise your father to hand over power to me in 2023.
Yusuf Buhari: To insha Allah you're next in Aso Rock undecided
Atiku: Kai NA gode. Eeehhhmm...please don't forget to wash that power bike and leave the keys with palace guards as I also have adventurous son's. Ka ji ko? Shikenan

290 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by DDfruitful: 4:08am On Aug 21, 2021
Atiku might be his political god father self, na so abiki dey

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by donbachi(m): 6:14am On Aug 21, 2021
"Do not be like your father,i reapeat.do not be like your father"

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by Wawelexy(m): 6:20am On Aug 21, 2021
Atiku: son, be careful, not everyone here came to fecilitate with you, ur father has a lot of enemy. Yusuf: i know sir, that's why we re not recieving any present from the south........ But wait o, has anyone seen abba kyari at the party? Na wetin that man dey like be this.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by orisa37: 6:38am On Aug 21, 2021
THE DEMOCRATS FROM THE US HAVE SOLD NIGERIA OUT TO THE SUDANESE ARABS.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 21, 2021
Lol grin, be a good guy

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by DankemzI(m): 6:50am On Aug 21, 2021
Atiku: if you know what's good for you don't patake in the looting of resources,...
Yusuf: Alhaji no be me o! Na men with big eyes, brown teeth and walking stick are deceiving my father.
Atiku: What of power bike.
Yusuf: I bought it with my salary
Atiku: Office of the president's first son right? ����

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by orisa37: 6:59am On Aug 21, 2021
And that's Atiku who has just written BUHARI demanding RESTRUCTURING OF NIGERIA NOW NOW NOW AS THE ONLY PANACEA TO ADVANCEMENT AND PROGRESS.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by Flairoqy(m): 7:01am On Aug 21, 2021
Power that be, I admire the northern culture, Islam is only there to channel their introspection, they’ll be a better Kuwait if a little bit more educated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by orisa37: 7:07am On Aug 21, 2021
Yusuf, Yusuf, I know you like "FURA DE NONO".
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by orisa37: 7:07am On Aug 21, 2021
Yusuf, Yusuf, I know you like "FURA DE NONO".

CONGRATS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by OfoIgbo: 7:09am On Aug 21, 2021
Atiku:. I hope you know I'm your real father. Your mom will confirm this fact

Yusuf: I'm aware of that. In fact my mom told me that my very tiny d!ck is an incontrovertible proof of that. I clearly inherited that from you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by socialmediaman: 8:16am On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by princealexndre(m): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2021
Some are Being killed, some are loosing properties, We just got robbed here in Gwagwalada by a 30 men theives this midnight, They took their time to run the whole street, This issue of insecurity is alarming, I’m not saying the president should not do wedding for his son oh, but what is this Man doing to better our lifes in Nigeria, The hardship is too much and we are being robbed and killed on that again. This happened in Abuja oh Today August 21, This issues has already gotten to our nose and we can see and feel it, everyone can.. plss Nairaland, come to my aid.. lost most of my properties to these gruesome men. Those that didn’t drop their items were severely injured, the vigilantes were injured also., God save us from Nigeria.. that’s the prayer now

Video link ;
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CS1S23FgF3l/?utm_medium=copy_link

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by zombieHUNTER: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2021
Don't be like your father..

He's the devil incarnate

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by honda57: 8:18am On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by money121(m): 8:18am On Aug 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by adefranced: 8:18am On Aug 21, 2021
Fools

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by DSC7: 8:18am On Aug 21, 2021
Atiku: Do you know that man called your father is a failure?...

Yusuf:Yes sir.....

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by chanel49: 8:18am On Aug 21, 2021
Nice one
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by cisco66: 8:19am On Aug 21, 2021
Awon eleribu

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by tuna85: 8:19am On Aug 21, 2021
temblor1:
Yusuf Buhari: Assalamalaikum rankashidadai.
Atiku: Kai forget am for all this long talk. Better advise your father to hand over power to me in 2023.
Yusuf Buhari: To insha Allah you're next in Aso Rock undecided
Atiku: Kai NA gode. Eeehhhmm...please don't forget to wash that power bike and leave the keys with palace guards as I also have adventurous son's. Ka ji ko? Shikenan

DankemzI:
Atiku: if you know what's good for you don't patake in the looting of resources,...
Yusuf: Alhaji no be me o! Na men with big eyes, brown teeth and walking stick are deceiving my father.
Atiku: What of power bike.
Yusuf: I bought it with my salary
Atiku: Office of the president's first son right? ����
grin

Una no go kee pesin

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by cola19: 8:19am On Aug 21, 2021
Taxpayers money at work

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by Aidejay(m): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2021
If you haven't guessed it yet, let me help you.

YUSUF BUHARI is about to start his political career, this is the first step towards image building and hype.

He may start with governor or senator or minister or MD but the golden price is presidency. Like father like son.

E.g
George bush snr & George bush jnr.

Meanwhile check this out.
https://www.nairaland.com/6706678/inside-fashion-entrepreneur-reni-folawiyos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] / Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.