Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku (58686 Views)

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) / Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by animides(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2021
Only the masses sees this people as foes, the politicians know this hence, they always exploit it.
They are all brothers in the North!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2021
Yaro babban ka ko, dan iska ne wallahi
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by Osaka60: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2021
Good one
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by Buharidgeneral: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2021
princealexndre:
Pls take note Abuja is No longer safe, Open your eyes, We soon gonna be compromised

I reside in Abuja as well. Is getting scary every day
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by FREDDY434: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2021
Atiku: The moment she's pregnant and the doctor tells you it's a boy, abort it... We can't risk to have your father come into this world again�
Yusuf: No froblem godfather. I understand �

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by bizzibodi(m): 10:18am On Aug 21, 2021
Wetin atiku dey find there sef.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by hotseat: 10:23am On Aug 21, 2021
Atiku: Yusufool, I hope you know sey when I dey criticize your papa no mean say I mean am o.

Na just for the cameras and cruise o.

Yusufool: I know na. Na part of the game.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by mechanics(m): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2021
Hahahahah.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by chidiebube107: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2021
orisa37:
Yusuf, Yusuf, I know you like "FURA DE NONO".

CONGRATS.
which kain caption be dis na
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by Comedian2019: 10:53am On Aug 21, 2021
DankemzI:
Atiku: if you know what's good for you don't patake in the looting of resources,...
Yusuf: Alhaji no be me o! Na men with big eyes, brown teeth and walking stick are deceiving my father.
Atiku: What of power bike.
Yusuf: I bought it with my salary
Atiku: Office of the president's first son right? ����
grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by thuxzwda1: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2021
Wawelexy:
........ But wait o, has anyone seen abba kyari at the party? Na wetin that man dey like be this.

Him busy with deliveries
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by CodeTemplar: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2021
princealexndre:
Some are Being killed, some are loosing properties, We just got robbed here in Gwagwalada by a 30 men theives this midnight, They took their time to run the whole street, This issue of insecurity is alarming, I’m not saying the president should not do wedding for his son oh, but what is this Man doing to better our lifes in Nigeria, The hardship is too much and we are being robbed and killed on that again. This happened in Abuja oh Today August 21, This issues has already gotten to our nose and we can see and feel it, everyone can.. plss Nairaland, come to my aid.. lost most of my properties to these gruesome men. Those that didn’t drop their items were severely injured, the vigilantes were injured also., God save us from Nigeria.. that’s the prayer now
You mean shît like this still happens in Abuja? Nigeria is gone whalahi. Anyways, they equally buggled aso villa some months back so no big deal.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by Prince001(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2021
cisco66:
Awon eleribu

Abi óò. Just imagine, they wine and dine together! Our Mumu don do for long!!!!!!!!!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Atiku: Yusuf, congratulations on your wedding
Yusuf: thank u sir, I appreciate your being here
Atiku: u are now a married man, be responsible and take care of your wife, don't give her room to complain or lack for anything..u know u can come to me if u need something
Yusuf: yes sir, I will do as u say...thank u

That's d summary of the conversation
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by mdsne(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Atiku: did you agree with me that your father is a failure?

Yusuf: yes Abba but I can disown him now �
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by Sunday2021: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
Atiku is flexing with buhari family while the children of hate from the land of risen crime are still hating.
I like the northerners the way they are doing their politics, The north will vote for pdp not because they like PDP but because a northerner is the presidential candidate. After another 8 years the north will vote for the opposition because the opposition will be fielding a northerner.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
orisa37:
THE DEMOCRATS FROM THE US HAVE SOLD NIGERIA OUT TO THE SUDANESE ARABS.

THE YORUBAS, IGBOS AND THE TIVS SHOULD RESIST THIS AND BUY THEMSELVES BACK NOW, NOW NOW. TALIBAN IS ALQAEDA, ISIS, BOKOHARAM AND ISWA. IT'S THE CALIPHATE IN SOKOTO AND THE INTERESTING THING TO NOTE ABOUT THEM IS THAT THEY'RE ALL SUFFERING FROM BOVINE SPONGIFORM ENCEPHALOPATHY BSE.
After disowning US, I'm very much sure very soon u will accuse Jesus of refusing to accept ur prayers against Northerners!
undecided
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by Gfskw: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by Onepeople: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
I know some southern muslims will be disappointed to see this picture, most of them hated atiku because his is a liberal Muslim, seeing that their so called saviour have nominated Atiku to serve as father for his son,will be surprising to them.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by Hallabee1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
donbachi:
"Do not be like your father,i reapeat.do not be like your father"

Aje....

Soro Soke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.