Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) (36666 Views)

Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2021
When it comes to their sons wedding, they are not Muslims or Christians. But when it comes to divide and rule, they will contact MURIC to sow seed of discord. How many islamic musician performed at the wedding? But they hired maryokun!. You see, aboki like better thing.
Youths rise up and take back your Nation, don't vote them, don't support them, don't steal ballot box for them!
They will use and dump you like the driver they gave #500k and he thought his life has changed when 1 dollar is #512

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by cbrezy(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2021
triple996:
Ipob go wail today.
How is your pig Lord doing in jail cheesy

And this is your Bio
"life is simple ND hatred is unnecessary"

Don't live a life of hypocrisy.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by Bottomofpussy(m): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2021
Wishing Yusuf and his wife a happy married life.........I never see yahaya Bello and El rufai

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2021
The fulanis first ladies
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2021
The fulani first ladies
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by Blessme4(f): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2021
They are all fulanis with one world wide Agenda. To lord and dominate others
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by Oracleforce: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2021
you spoken my mind... more Fulani Jihadist representatives are coming from various part of Africa to felicitate with their sons who are just getting marriage.
i wouldn't be surprised if Shekau wife also come to grace the occasion...may the marriage be run the way Yusuf Father is running Nigeria presently.
AuntRose:
Fulani Women Association of West Africa Province

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2021
No face masks, no social distancing... Same with the wedding ceremony.

Can we stop this 3rd wave noise already??! NCDC should be given better jobs to do, or scrapped for the now! tongue

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:01am On Aug 21, 2021
Before his father quits government, they want to milk their fellow crooks............

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by The5DME(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2021
Life of the elites.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:08am On Aug 21, 2021
Okay
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by muykem: 9:09am On Aug 21, 2021
Meanwhile they are serving Nnamidi kanu with water beans in jail.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by Yankee101: 9:10am On Aug 21, 2021
Even Aisha don add weight

Na so aso rock sweet madam?

You no dey protest for Nigerians again abi?
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by Darreytinho10(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2021
Ok grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by Yankee101: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2021
Gambian president has 2 wives
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2021
Sniper4real:
F

I need a quick loan of 10k please, to be paid back in the next 21 days please. Somebody should help

Go Oba money still full ground there

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by Mycoin(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2021
Beauty is all I see.

A blessed married life to our Yusuf. Many more years of fruitful and blissful marriage
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by Osaka60: 9:41am On Aug 21, 2021
Good one
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by Awesomeking: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2021
Engrjamjam:
Gambia's firstly is very beautiful.
Aisha is always beautiful too.

OP correct yourself she's Fatoumatta Bah-Barrow
shes very light skin.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by youngmoney4me(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2021
I feel so delighted for your son
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2021
triple996:
Ipob go wail today.
Are you not worse than someone in jail?
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2021
Bunch of ladies, creating Economic deficient! They are of no economic importance, they spend very well, but dont produce nothing
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by techWriter1: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2021
So Madam Aisha don showcase back....good to knowThey just dey cutting lifestylestyle Inside lifestylestyle
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by Frenzy01(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2021
Don't care + nobody asked

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care, boarding services also available
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:30am On Aug 21, 2021
triple996:
Ipob go wail today.

This is not about ipob, but about you, and I about the poor northerners who are dying of starvation, diseases, insecurities etc, why are you not there cos you can't the children of the elites don't even send you, you are here deceiving yourself and looking for where to channel your pains. I guess you haven't even eaten. Maybe you can still get some leftovers after the wedding if you help the caterers wash plates and clean up. MUMU. Mind you am not igbo and I don't support ipob am only a concerned Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by goodheart02(m): 10:32am On Aug 21, 2021
triple996:
Ipob go wail today.

And what is the connection between your comment and the topic. Some of you here really need to get your brains checked, honestly
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:32am On Aug 21, 2021
ninth:
Lucky people.

Life no go pass us by insha allah

Eyaa, sorry ehn it has already pass you, until you northern youths get sense it will keep passing you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by egoldman(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2021
triple996:
Ipob go wail today.

Ipob go wail because our common wealth is being looted, you will always cheer the looters because you are slave.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by Prince001(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2021
triple996:
Ipob go wail today.

To fight for ur people welfare now is a crime? I never surprised about ur comment but the fact that some likes it, that's d biggest surprise!
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) by StPete: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed The vulture griller and other BMCs were absent from the wedding, so even the dullard couldn't trust zombies to prepare grilled lizard and bats for his guests on the son's wedding, what a shame.

grin grin e say na grilled lizard and bats grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) / Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset / You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.