Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,105 members, 7,863,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Lizzyangel - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lizzyangel (6734 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzyangel by Teespice(f): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2021
"Single Feminists"

Okay ooooo

5 Likes

Re: Lizzyangel by ahnie: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2021
ashatoda:
But this lady is first class mumu Sha. I'm a man and can literally see that you have a DSc in stupidity. Those advising you to settle it will they follow you to the grave after he kills you? What I believe is that you disrespected your parents by sticking with him. They initially had their reservations about him which you ignored and that's why you are afraid of going back home. You are only using their financial state as an excuse to avoid the shame of going back. But let me tell you as you look at your kids and don't wish they die so also your parents look at you and don't wish you die before them. If you don't want your parents to mourn you just your [b]kids clpackothes and leave him in the house you rent and go back to your parents sleep on the mat and live before thinking of the next step. Sincerely I don't have the story from the other party but [/b]for him to have been beating you there's the need to first think of your life. Get out before it is too late
At the bolded,I don't think it's necessary.all she has to do is to cut that Dundee off completely.let her arrange boys to show him shege and also rise soldiers to drill him.shege Dan iska banza marankunyan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzyangel by viktohmarkz(m): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2021
MMotimo:
This is not for the OP, I wish her nothing for the best. These tips are for young people out there. A stitch in time saves nine .

Young women:

Value yourself, build your self esteem, never be desperate with/for any man.
From an early age, have a vision of your independent self doing well without a romantic partner so that you don’t spend your life chasing a man (or men) that has lost interest. You can be single, successful and happy. Marriage would just be jara.
Get as much education and/or blue collar training as you can. Build yourself up before jumping to marriage.
Learn about finances, how to budget, how to plan, how and when to spend wisely, how to save and invest.
Don’t go and get pregnant in poverty, do your suffering alone, not with innocent kids.
Never stop looking good, remember that poverty and stress will age you real fast. Do the absolute best you can with what you can afford.
KIDS ARE EXPENSIVE

Young men:

Have a sound plan for your future and stick to it. Sex is not worth future years of poverty induced lost dreams and frustrations. Don’t end up using money for your GRE, your master’s, your trade,/business to buy diapers and baby food for unplanned pregnancy.
Beware of girls that are willing to shirk family planning/contraception. You may already be targeted to become a baby daddy, whether you like it or not. Some girls are simply looking to hook somebody, anybody, rich or poor, ready or not.
If you did not intend marriage, don’t be forced to accept a baby mama to move in with you. Consensual sex is just that, don’t be railroaded into marriage.
If you are still struggling, flee from girls that are ready to get pregnant and “manage with you.” Let her manage without adding extra mouths to your already lean budget. A girl that is soaking gari with you and getting pregnant in poverty is not likely to be an asset.
Don’t sleep with a girl you cannot marry, one time is all it takes to become an involuntary baby daddy, forever yoked to a girl you may not respect nor like.
KIDS ARE EXPENSIVE

Both:

Never stop praying

This hits home,
God forgive me, but blessing thank God you didt ruin my life because of pregnancy, to that foetus i hope you forgive too, it wasn't intentional but gambling on probability wasn't a good idea, i rather stick to making possibilities with my life.

To all my guys out there dont go sagging without a condom, i go pull out no deh for when she lock you with her leg.

The future is really female and some got evil intentions too

2 Likes

Re: Lizzyangel by mariahAngel(f): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2021
viktohmarkz:

This hits home,
God forgive me, but blessing thank God you didt ruin my life because of pregnancy, to that foetus i hope you forgive too, it wasn't intentional but gambling on probability wasn't a good idea, i rather stick to making possibilities with my life.

To all my guys out there dont go sagging without a condom, i go pull out no deh for when she lock you with her leg.

Yeah! Blame Bleble! it’s easier that way!

5 Likes

Re: Lizzyangel by Newborn27(f): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Lizzyangel by JovialJune(f): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2021
Madam op, the so called husband, and the other begger here are one and the same person, I refuse to be deceived further kilode, how come Op and the bjprojint or whatever have very similar story line? The two keep interchanging with two weeks interval, opening threads and begging like their life depends on it, dem swear for you?

But let's say I believe you, your problem is sex, simple and short, you love the way the stupid man fvcks you, that is why you keep accepting the fool back, so explain why we should fund you again to eat, sleep, relax,and fvck at will,

The money you've been given before is not okay for you? Are you the only begger on the planet? Why should we focus on you when there are beggers we can see everyday with our koro koro eyes, what makes your own special?

Madam op, I don't mince words, your market has finish selling here, go to another site or forum and start the begging process again, who knows, sympathizers may even send you and your kids abroad, nonsense.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzyangel by viktohmarkz(m): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

Yeah! Blame Bleble! it’s easier that way!

Some females would always open their mouth first and think last

May you heal from what so ever pain you go through
#Peace ✌�

1 Like

Re: Lizzyangel by mariahAngel(f): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2021
viktohmarkz:

Some females would always open their mouth first and think last

May you heal from what so ever pain you go through
#Peace ✌�

You who go about ruining lives and murdering unborn babies, you’re the one who need the prayers most!

12 Likes

Re: Lizzyangel by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2021
Klass99:

Very solid and nice points, I like wink

I think that part in bold is the only part of her story I like.

I believe grown azz children shouldn't burden or inconvenience parents with their wahala from poor life choices they make or continue to make.

Aged parents in particular still have a life to live and they shouldn't have to die on this hill called children.

Hmmm very thoughtful. Thanks Klass

3 Likes

Re: Lizzyangel by ahnie: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2021
Stool beating kwa'nu
Re: Lizzyangel by Klass99(f): 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzyangel by crackhaus: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
viktohmarkz:

This hits home,
God forgive me, but blessing thank God you didn't ruin my life because of pregnancy, to that foetus i hope you forgive too, it wasn't intentional but gambling on probability wasn't a good idea, i rather stick to making possibilities with my life.

gringrin

While this may seem cold and insensitive to read, I see the point and can understand how it resonates with this part of Motimo's post:

If you did not intend marriage, don’t be forced to accept a baby mama to move in with you. Consensual sex is just that, don’t be railroaded into marriage.

Both of you are basically saying the same thing but coming from a man, you should expect a lot of antagonism from the chics here.

3 Likes

Re: Lizzyangel by ImaIma1(f): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ishilove:

Na that one concern her. Let her carry her cross since she has refused to have sense.

Someone that will soon carry belle for the same man and complicate her life even more. All this one they are doing is fore-play. She's not ready to help herself yet.

1 Like

Re: Lizzyangel by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
Klass99:

You ma check am nah.

They raise us, most times as best as they can (cos every parent wants the best for their child abi?) We grow up and still want to stress them in their old age with our foolishness, as if their only job or purpose on this earth is parenting and nothing more.

I told someone if you have children who refuse to catch sense, MFM Prayer City may become a second home and if they continuously refuse to catch that sense as they get older........... a life of strife and sorrow is downloading for you as a parent.

I know a 42 year old man who lives at home with his parents and the story is not nice. I am sure there are some parents who genuinely regret having kids but it's not something they will ever say out loud.

Well said Klass. You make some very thoughtful points. It's really not a good thing to stress parents in their old age.

However, I suppose I'd love to have you your opinion grin just on the general topic.

What do you think of successful parents, whose children have made old age a honeyland ride for them? Do you think it was worth it for the parents to have them?

I'm asking just to highlight that we have happy stories too.
Re: Lizzyangel by keepingmum: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
If he didnt leave , would u have kicked him out? I am sitting this out anyway as i strongly believe you both will reconcile to marital sorry cohabitation bliss within 6 months under the ....elders have apologised and my shildren shouldn't grow up in broken home umbrella.

Goodluck sis, u ll need it

2 Likes

Re: Lizzyangel by Klass99(f): 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
smiley

6 Likes

Re: Lizzyangel by Munzy14(m): 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

I was groomed to be a strong woman. A very strong woman.

Happy new week. cheesy
Ooooh...Ngwanu...

Were ya nwayoo with some outbursts....Gi na onye si ya na egbu umu nwaanyi akwuna na ejighi ego..cheesy

Too much of it will make u appear lmmature...There ways to annihilate trolls without doing too much outburst.

IZU uka oma ooo...cheesy
Re: Lizzyangel by mariahAngel(f): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
Munzy14:

Ooooh...Ngwanu...

I kwesighu I de ya nga.

I huu na ndi iro juru nga.
Re: Lizzyangel by Magnoliaa(f): 3:33am On Aug 24, 2021
cococandy:

I’m literally staring wide eyed at everyone advising her about how she’s tolerating his abuse but many of them will turn around to support ideas and schools of thought that breed women like her who end up with such a deep need to man-please that they lose all sense of self (no offense honestly intended).

But like how can they dissociate themselves from the cause and effect that’s obviously playing out right in front of us?

Even in her state, she still has stuff to say about feminists. When all they really want is for her to choose her own well-being over the excesses of any man whether it be society wise or relationship wise.
I just can’t.

She’s publicly calling me out that I refused to respond to her emails (just negodu) . My sister I helped when I thought she needed help but now I don’t believe she needs help. There’s nothing I’ve got to say that’s not feminism inclined and she doesn’t roll like that. What more can we do? Am I supposed to feel bad now or what? Or feel guilty? I don’t get why she’s doing this.

I wanted to ignore that mention as well but I recognize it for what it is. Some sort of guilt trappings like we are folks who owed her something but failed her.

Ohhhhhh, fuçk. I LOVE THIS.

I LOVE YOU.

I seriously wish I could gift you something for this comment!

Asinnnn. This woman is completely indoctrinated. And this is not just a vague buzz word I'm throwing around as we can clearly see for ourselves. I mean, if nobody knew the state of this woman offline, she'd have carried on posturing, acting like she's not one of those rabid and bitter man-haters. But look. Why are the champions of submission and 'man is king' angry with this lady?? Why?? But when some feminists come out to say, "you don't need a man," some people will start foaming at the mouth. Oho. Naim una dey see. This is what we're talking about.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lizzyangel by Magnoliaa(f): 3:40am On Aug 24, 2021
Teespice:
"Single Feminists"

Okay ooooo

Hahahahahahaha. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzyangel by sisisioge: 6:13am On Aug 24, 2021
Newborn27:
Hmmmmmm

Thanks so much ...nairalanders for every comment so far....the insults and advices made me feel loved....thanks to Seun Osewa for giving people like me a voice....if not for the listening hear given to me here, I'd have continue wallow in abject suffering, shouldering responsibilities and facing several abuse.

Truth is, I was scared of this day, I'm a devoted Christian from home who got impregnated by an atheist, this was my first shame of leaving my parents area...what will my friends and people say about me, after preaching against multiple boyfriends and night crawling, I ought to go back after the first child but couldn't trust anyone to seek advice from, I let go of my second degree to be a good wife, I never make friends to avoid being taught as he claimed......all this while, I never knew I was giving myself a shot in the leg.

All the fear disappeared the night I slept in that incomplete building with a 9month old....he kept telling me to stay away from nairalanders, I have no regrets updating everything here as it would serve as reference in future....

Last night, he came around and packed his things....the fear I ought to feel never happened,my neighbors stood gallantly at the gate to watch him leave as they shut the gate against him.....coming here on nairaland to see abuses shows how pathetic my life had been,thank God I'm not a late now, ...I kept imagining how I survived the heavy stool beating yesterday, what if I slumped and died or fall off the stairs while running? What will I tell God? What would have been my gain?
My head and body aches through out yesterday and I felt like calling in sick at work but I woke up stronger this morning, to face the lemon life threw at me in making lemonade out of it...

What parents or family can I ask for other than the matured advice on this platform? What if I'm an orphan will I not live?

At 27years, I've gone through experiences of a 47yrs old woman.. ..I thank God for the grace of coming out alive

Thanks once again, everybody for your input... I'm sorry cococandy and pocochantas for calling you out, thanks for scolding me like a sister....I've been a fool all along,... pardon my shortcomings ma'am (s)

Life moves on....,.

Well done! You're almost there.....dont relent. You can do it. Loving another human being is beautiful when he/she equally loves you back....that azza obviously doesnt love you. Please dont let him catch you in a corner and sweet-talk you into coming back. You too deserve a good life, sufferhead is not your portion! Your children need their mama alive! Well done .... more strength to you! Pele.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lizzyangel by Teespice(f): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hahahahahahaha. grin grin

It is well. One of the things we see here that doesn't surprise anyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzyangel by signature2012(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
If you love yourself young lady,stay far away from this so called animalistic baby daddy of yours.

I wish you well.

Single ladies reading this thread,hope you are learning.
Dont fall victim into an abusive relationship/marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzyangel by cococandy(f): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
I take Starbucks giftcards cheesy

kiss kiss kiss
Magnoliaa:

Ohhhhhh, fuçk. I LOVE THIS.

I LOVE YOU.

I seriously wish I could gift you something for this comment!

Asinnnn. This woman is completely indoctrinated. And this is not just a vague buzz word I'm throwing around as we can clearly see for ourselves. I mean, if nobody knew the state of this woman offline, she'd have carried on posturing, acting like she's not one of those rabid and bitter man-haters. But look. Why are the champions of submission and 'man is king' angry with this lady?? Why?? But when some feminists come out to say, "you don't need a man," some people will start foaming at the mouth. Oho. Naim una dey see. This is what we're talking about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzyangel by mastermaestro(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
An unending irritating series of tales!

If you were within reach, I would have landed four dirty slaps on your face. Two slaps to rid you of foolishness, the remaining two slaps to continue where the former stop.

''Move in with me. Chief tenant. Mattress we bought. My boss this and that. Police came and left.'' Pile of rubbish!

You can continue to recycle your life around stupidity and indecision. Soon it will all end in tears, not by you, but your loved ones. Why? By then you won't be around to cry. Yes you won't! Continue to play games with your life in the hand of a violent fool! He'll kill you one night, and abscond in the dead of the night.

Be there building castles of false hope on a nonentity. As some people have pointed out, you are secretly wishing and waiting for him to pay your bride price. Wait! If he wanted to, would you accept it after all these nasty displays? I sincerely doubt you are 100 percent sane. I think you have mental issues. Check into a psychiatric hospital right away.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzyangel by Magnoliaa(f): 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
cococandy:
I take Starbucks giftcards cheesy

kiss kiss kiss
cheesy Okay. I'll let keep it in mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzyangel by Mstick: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
What a vomit inducing thread. undecided

Cococandy you're so nice. Congratulations on the birth of your baby.
smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzyangel by cococandy(f): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mstick:

Cococandy you're so nice.Congratulations on the birth of your baby.
smiley
Hey lady,
Thank you so much smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzyangel by sisisioge: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
cococandy:

Hey lady,
Thank you so much smiley

Wow! Congratulations! May God bless your new addition!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzyangel by cococandy(f): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
sisisioge:

Wow! Congratulations! May God bless your new addition!
kiss Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzyangel by Newborn27(f): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2021
Mstick:
What a vomit inducing thread. undecided
Cococandy you're so nice. Congratulations on the birth of your baby. smiley
You'd get better after letting go of all d vomit sis. #SMILES
Re: Lizzyangel by Newborn27(f): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2021
sisisioge:

Well done! You're almost there.....dont relent. You can do it. Loving another human being is beautiful when he/she equally loves you back....that azza obviously doesnt love you. Please dont let him catch you in a corner and sweet-talk you into coming back. You too deserve a good life, sufferhead is not your portion! Your children need their mama alive! Well done .... more strength to you! Pele.
thank so much 4 everything sisi. I appreciate it. It might be tough and slow. But we'll surely get there...i can see all ur input around,nairaland is indeed a big family. Eseun mi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

/ I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! / How Is Your Wife Or Hubby Coping With You Snoring!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.