Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,569 members, 7,861,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

What Was She Expecting Me To Say! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was She Expecting Me To Say! (1169 Views)

What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends / She Had Hysterectomy And Family Is Still Expecting Me To Wait On Just One Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was She Expecting Me To Say! by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 19, 2011
Gudday evry1, i'm new here so pardon my inconsistencies if any. I need ur candid advice on dis issue. I'm an undergraduate dat jst met a girl a year ahead of me.right frm spotting her, i knew i wanted her cuz i av no gf.bt courtesy demands dat we roll 4 abt a mnth or so b4 i ask her out,bt suprisingly i cald her cuz she wasn't in skul for 3days dat i wanted to c her, jst 2 chat more,bt on her arrival she asked y i wanted 2 c her nd i said i wanted 2 c her face.Hell was let loose as she got angry nd said i wasted her time, bt frm d luk on her face i knew she wanted me to say sometin else-mayb ask her out or smtin,bt i feel its 2 early afta jst a week of meeting her.opinions pls. Note: i intend asking her out bt nt so soon nd we're meeting nxtweek & dnt wanna lose her. [color=Black][/color]
Re: What Was She Expecting Me To Say! by Muzicphem(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2011
keep your cool and walk @ ur pace there might be more things hidden under those attribute u admire about her. You may be lucky to find out before you go intimate
Luck
Re: What Was She Expecting Me To Say! by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 19, 2011
1oks man. I ap8 it
Muzicphem:

keep your cool and walk @ your pace there might be more things hidden under those attribute u admire about her. You may be lucky to find out before you go intimate
Luck
Re: What Was She Expecting Me To Say! by Orton10(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2011
Hey buddy make hay while the sun shines . . .life waits for no one.
This is a Lady you sure do have feelings for. . .why wait ?
Whoever said that there was a given time interval that must elapse
before you are "qualified" or "worthy" to ask a gurl you like out?
No dull yaself - go for her fast! . . . .goodluk if you need any undecided

[s]Go get laid afteral them say world dey end on the 21st![/s]  grin
Re: What Was She Expecting Me To Say! by Dyt(f): 9:45pm On May 19, 2011
if ur frnd moves ahead of u now,u ll cm ere n b shoutin
y nt jst face ur studies n upgrade ur 3rd class in2 a 2nd class
Re: What Was She Expecting Me To Say! by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 19, 2011
Hey madam, there u go pple making inaccurate statements.4 d records my CGPA is on 4.0. in my skul's academic parlance i'm a scholar.so beware i knw what i want
Dyt:

if your frnd moves ahead of u now,u ll cm ere n b shoutin
y nt jst face your studies n upgrade your 3rd class in2 a 2nd class
Re: What Was She Expecting Me To Say! by CrazyMan(m): 11:06pm On May 19, 2011
My dear, if you have something on your mind, then it’s high time you let her know.

But you should also know that requesting the presence of a girl only to tell her you want to look at her face is sort of a childish approach. I would suggest that when next you meet, man up and let her be aware of your feelings towards her.

If she feels the same way fine; if she doesn’t, then avoid wasting precious time and resources and look for someone else.

Goodluck.
Re: What Was She Expecting Me To Say! by MMM2(m): 6:10pm On May 20, 2011
op
read ur books
Re: What Was She Expecting Me To Say! by Pweety4me(f): 6:14pm On May 20, 2011
You wanted to see her face?i would be a bit annoyed 2, maybe she went through hell 4 transport or had oda 'meetings' dat's y tongue
Re: What Was She Expecting Me To Say! by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 20, 2011
@poster
a lot of what you said made NO SENSE therefore i would understand the damsel:

right frm spotting her, i knew i wanted her cuz i av no gf.

so are you saying that the ONLY reason you wanted her was because you were single?! isnt there anything else that attracted you to her?! if so then any girl would do thus this girl isnt really special!

bt courtesy demands dat we roll 4 abt a mnth or so b4 i ask her out

does that "courtesy" also demands that you shouldnt discover that person IN A FRIENDLY MANNER before asking her out?!

bt suprisingly i cald her cuz she wasn't in skul for 3days dat i wanted to c her, jst 2  chat more

and this chat couldnt wait until she got back to school?! you sound like someone infatuated with a damsel.

bt on her arrival she asked y i wanted 2 c her nd i said i wanted 2 c her face.

so you didnt want to "chat" any longer, now its her face that was the reason for calling her?! BWAAAAAAHHHH, no wonder she was pissed!
i think you are still young and inexperienced so you lost your tongue at the right moment. . . . oh well , maybe next time!
Re: What Was She Expecting Me To Say! by nat138: 8:07pm On May 20, 2011
Gabsreal:

Gudday evry1, i'm new here so pardon my inconsistencies if any. I need your candid advice on dis issue. I'm an undergraduate dat jst met a girl a year ahead of me.right frm spotting her, i knew i wanted her cuz i av no gf.bt courtesy demands dat we roll 4 abt a mnth or so b4 i ask her out,bt suprisingly i cald her cuz she wasn't in skul for 3days dat i wanted to c her, jst 2 chat more,bt on her arrival she asked y i wanted 2 c her nd i said i wanted 2 c her face.Hell was let loose as she got angry nd said i wasted her time, bt frm d luk on her face i knew she wanted me to say sometin else-mayb ask her out or smtin,bt i feel its 2 early afta jst a week of meeting her.opinions pls. Note: i intend asking her out bt nt so soon nd we're meeting nxtweek & dnt wanna lose her. [color=Black][/color]

Gabsreal:

Hey madam, there u go pple making inaccurate statements.4 d records my CGPA is on 4.0. in my skul's academic parlance i'm a scholar.so beware i knw what i want

Poster,
Sorry for derailing the thread a little bit, but going by your records of being a 2.1 student, I will expect that you will write you post in full wordings, instead of using all this shorthand and codes, when it is not as if you are sending a text message.
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Making / Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out. / How To Know If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.