Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota (33967 Views)

Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State / Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? / #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by DabuIIIT: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Connies grin
Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ogun state's terrible state started with OGD. I remember Kenny and D1 used to rearrange it as GOD. Otunba Gbenga Daniel is the first problem of Ogun. And today, he has been humbled. Imagine that man tried so hard to make himself a god. Then, Amosun stepped in as a terrible goat with it's long cap. Very irresponsible without a single goal. He continued to ba.stardize the State. And then unwillingly passed the ball to this 419 governor who the US will soon announce as a fraud. One of his aides has been arrested by FBI. This has been the problem of Ogun. Such an unfortunate state with many opportunities. Yet, it should flourish like Lagos since it is just near Lagos. These three governors should be in jail....honestly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by JBoss25(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
post=105059926:
Wonderful development.
Even better that the entire infrastructure was built by a Yoruba development company and not some foreign Chinese/lebanese people.
A lot of knowledge was gained from this development. Hope to see more across Nigeria.....

Cc : Maestro say so!

A picture speaks more than a thousand words.
Rotten BBQ seller how market, how hope ur food never spoil

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by Kizo5(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by clothingonline(m): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
The inter change and terminal ambode did change the face of Oshodi

Lagos government should do is put government bus for interstate in the terminal starts with Ibadan because not less than 50 bus leave that terminal 2 in a day to Ibadan

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by DabuIIIT: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
post=105059926:
Wonderful development.
Even better that the entire infrastructure was built by a Yoruba development company and not some foreign Chinese/lebanese people.
A lot of knowledge was gained from this development. Hope to see more across Nigeria.....

Baba please endeavour to always read first,thank you very much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by akdjr(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
If the journalist like write more article and publish on every national dailies including foreign dailies, I bet you Ogun state is cursed never to developed.

1 Like

Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by Lucas4903: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

I don't see you talking about your people's dirty lifestyle like you did on the Kanu Nwankwo thread.

The growth of Igbos is a source of pain for you Afonjas because you know deep down that you can never match us.

..............................................................................................
Yesterday, your self acclaimed billionaire, Davido & his sister went to pay homage to the same Obi Cubana your people were attacking last month.

We now know it was out of envy.
Tufuakwa for Afonja!!

The rate at which small children are flooding Nairaland is quite alarming "you know you can not match us". What u said there just revealed your mentality. You are a small boy probably just left SS3 and who told you the Igbo are hated, is it your mummy or your daddy? In the meantime, say me hi to them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
saphiere:
The Future is female
Zhafire
Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by DoggoneDogg: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
[s]
Lucas4903:

The rate at which small children are flooding Nairaland is quite alarming "you know you can not match us". What u said there just revealed your mentality. You are a small boy probably just left SS3 and who told you the Igbo are hated, is it your mummy or your daddy? In the meantime, say me hi to them.
[/s]

Envious dirty Afonja.
Go resurrect your dying president first

1 Share

Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by DoggoneDogg: 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
theInterpreter:
[s] just google ARIARIA INTERNATIONAL MARKET grin
fools everywhere

the same Sango ota your brothers sell expired gala in their sweaty singlets

Sango Ota has more Igbo landlords than Afonja landlords.
Only Afonjas I know that can be slaves in their own land.

Tufiakwa!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by saphiere(f): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
henrybangs44:

Zhafire
Happy Sunday
Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by Lilsameey: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
triple996:
Naso.
I always thought Lagos markets were bad untill I saw ariaria cheesy"international" cheesy market.
In summary...it's a complete dustbin grin
,..The Sango market actually is not a dustbin, it's just overcrowded and full of any niche of criminals you can think of......That's all

2 Likes

Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
anigbajumo:
I know people will say the road is federal road but dapo is most useless Government in South West. Lagos State Government has actually done some palliative measures on their part but ogun State section is too bad . As a truck/trailer driver, it's a must for me to arrange like 10k to give those area boys or else they will demage ur motor and the funniest part is that police go dey look at u in broad daylight and won't do anything infact soldiers are always their from 8pm in the night to collect money as well. From Ajegule down to sango bridge u will be paying agbero money which might end up to 10_15k, the biggest advantage to them is bad road network and the security forces are helpless. If you now move down to agbado crossing to Abule or ijoko road then to Lambe and see wat people are passing through no one should tell dapo to forget about second term coz if he enter it means ogun state is filled with animals not human being, he knows nothing about Government.
I will be so shock if the APC present dayo again in 2023, will be more shocker if he is reelected.
Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
saphiere:
Happy Sunday
Lovely Sunday to you too shuga
Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
I spent 10 months there , I relocated back to osun state same day I collected my NYSC discharge certificate
Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by Lilsameey: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Sango Ota has more Igbo landlords than Afonja landlords.
Only Afonjas I know that can be slaves in their own land.

Tufiakwa!
,...No talk landlords,..Sango Ota has more Igbo tenants than Afonja tenants,....You go see them Five in a room,..Some Igbo people sef dey sleep shop for Sango area,..I only know few Successfully Igbo business men in Sango and I am close to them.

3 Likes

Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by OmoEpe(m): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lucas4903:

This one dropped out in jss2, he is Emeka, the okirika clothes seller's apprentice

His brain can never fit into ss3

3 Likes

Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by PoloG: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
Who wan read this kind write-up?
Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by DoggoneDogg: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
[s]
Lilsameey:
,...No talk landlords,..Sango Ota has more Igbo tenants than Afonja tenants,....You go see them Five in a room,..Some Igbo people sef dey sleep shop for Sango area,..I only know few Successfully Igbo business men in Sango and I am close to them.
[/s]

Many Afonja boys in Sango sleep in their danfos. No house
Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by Abolarin91(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ogun state is one of the worst state when it comes to road! Despite all the factories and company there, the road is still worst...
Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by Abolarin91(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
grin
PoloG:
Who wan read this kind write-up?
Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by DoggoneDogg: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
OmoEpe:

This one dropped out in jss2, he is Emeka, the okirika clothes seller's apprentice

His brain can never fit into ss3

JSS2. He is Emeka, the...

Illiterate.
Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by Lilsameey: 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Many Afonja boys in Sango sleep in their danfos. No house
,...Nah lie bruh,...if you even said, there are many Afonja yahoo boys in Sango, I woukd have agreed with you, even vulcanizers don dey do yahoo now,...no talk shit,...by the way do you stay in Sango?

1 Like

Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by Adakintroy: 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
triple996:
Naso.
I always thought Lagos markets were bad untill I saw ariaria cheesy"international" cheesy market.
In summary...it's a complete dustbin grin

On points. I go that market ones omo..rain fall that day..the kind dirty gutter water and stench i swim eh. Only me swear say I no go there even if them sell sandals 40naira

1 Like

Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by Lilsameey: 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Abolarin91:
Ogun state is one of the worst state when it comes to road! Despite all the factories and company there, the road is still worst...
...I swear down...e dey always pain me,..I blame the traditional rulers we have there, they are useless an dthey have sold their rights,..They don't have any say,...
Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by NigeriaLimited: 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
aikyg:
I think Onitsha market is the new Oshodi. It's even crazier than the old Oshodi!
Imagine a breakout of covid19 here...
Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by Ishilove: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Who you want make him read all these?
Okoro, don't be averse to knowledge. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by babtoundey(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
Zainabthegirl1:
It’s a good plan
You kuku did not read the post.
Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by Ishilove: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
post=105059926:
Wonderful development.

Ogbeni, read first before commenting.
Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by Ishilove: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
Aleshinloye, who spoke on behalf of the council’s Information Officer, said a multi-task stakeholders committee, comprising public and private sector, royal fathers and civil servants, headed by one of the dignitaries in the council is in place to tackle the challenges.

“Revenue collectors are allowed to join hands with the committee. From time to time, the council in conjunction with the police usually goes to the market and the parks to stop encroachment by the traders. We also bring them here for sensitisation. I must tell you that we are tackling the problem, we are proactive on it.”
This gentleman is totally clueless. Ogun state is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ishilove:

Ogbeni, read first before commenting.
Excuse us ma, with all due respect �,
What is ogbeni?
Is that a bad word or good one?
Please, kindly clarify.
Thanks in addy.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Commence Disciplinary Action Against DPO Who Punched EndSARS Protester / Rotimi Akeredolu Thanks Ondo Citizens For Prayers, Support During Ill-health / Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.