Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her (50184 Views)

Missing Hanifar Abubakar Killed By Kidnappers Despite Collecting Ransom / Newborn Baby Survives 24 Hours After Mother Buried Her In Shallow Grave (Photo) / The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 23, 2021
Levinas:

I de go sleel joor. Your comedy is becoming boring. Mtcheww. Not worth keep me awake
It pains me dat i was talking to a mad person online for over hours .I need to go offline for about a day or two .
Simple question and you no fit answer .
Which Religion you dey follow ?
You no get Religion you dey follow ?
You dey shame to talk the Religion you dey follow ?
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by walkingshadow911: 1:50am On Aug 23, 2021
When you decided to date a guy just for the fun of it. Lesson for others . I'm still trying to understand why pouring your akamu into person pikin when u not ready to be a father. I don't get it
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Ishilove: 2:14am On Aug 23, 2021
Involuntary man slaughter, not murder.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Innobee99(m): 2:38am On Aug 23, 2021
See why the bible warned us not to mingle with unbelievers ba? It doesn't mean we should keep malice with them but why should a Christian have a sexual relationship with a Muslim?

RIP to the dead?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by ipobarethieves: 3:04am On Aug 23, 2021
Geeman2006:

This painment that is worrying my father more than the bereaved sef... cheesy.. my father's aDunce,Nut wink grin and dumb upstairs
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by juman(m): 3:19am On Aug 23, 2021
Do not do aborting at home, rather contact qualified medical doctor.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by lottomkyes200: 4:02am On Aug 23, 2021
What connection has Franca to do with Abubakar hmmmm some Christian ladies what a shame he treated her as his wife ��������
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by joyandfaith: 5:08am On Aug 23, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Which Jesus ?
Which God ?
State your fhucking point and don't add Religion into everything .
Religion is a scam .

God did not ask the pastor to kill the daughter.
Many people have mental problems-psychosis.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by joyandfaith: 5:10am On Aug 23, 2021
Ishilove:
Involuntary man slaughter, not murder.

Life imprisonment.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by crackhouse(m): 5:35am On Aug 23, 2021
Wnen it comes to sex the Prick don't know religion. Abubakar fucvks franca. I thought it should be abubakar fucvkz Aisha. Stupid and useless people.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by notoriousbabe: 5:46am On Aug 23, 2021
Fear NORTH cheesy cheesy
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by LivingTribunal: 5:55am On Aug 23, 2021
And there's no photo of him?
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Hassanmaye(m): 6:09am On Aug 23, 2021
Overthemoonman:
Confirm. My reply was also like yours. I schooled in the North. You see Christian girls following these guys to rubbish just because of money. You know Hausa guys only toast a girl using money and gift.. Our greedy Christian girls do not know more than these two things. These guys don't even have and will never have plans to marry them only to use them and dumb them. When you advise them In school, they will tell you it is Love and they are 'adult' that can 'love' anybody... Very foolish girls... These guys useless them and brag about it. I feel ashamed seeing my Christian girls behaving like idiots like this.
Bro are you sure he is a Muslim because in Jos, Kaduna, Taraba, we have so Many people with Muslim names but they are Christians

1 Like

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Hassanmaye(m): 6:10am On Aug 23, 2021
dshokodiza:
Allah ya kara
Why are you like this
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Hassanmaye(m): 6:16am On Aug 23, 2021
spiceadole:
Franca Elisha.. Probably a Christian and attended church.
But cannot say NO to premarital sex.
And lacks self worth and pride.
Advise young ladies to shun immorality in the name of boyfriend, they will not hear.
So foolish they are that they cannot even insist on safe sex or use contraceptives.

I have zero sympathy for her.
She wasn't raped.
She got served
Please Pity her Na, sometimes it's poverty do you know her condition though will a woman allow a stranger to enter row
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Fabdaniel(m): 6:51am On Aug 23, 2021
They inject her at first and she loose consciousness and God gave her a second chance and she allow them to inject her again.Rip
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Overthemoonman: 7:03am On Aug 23, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Bro are you sure he is a Muslim because in Jos, Kaduna, Taraba, we have so Many people with Muslim names but they are Christians
The guy isn't a Christian
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2021
muller101:
Aboki will forever remain an aboki.
Iyamuri will forever remain slave to Aboki.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:18am On Aug 23, 2021
lottomkyes200:
What connection has Franca to do with Abubakar hmmmm some Christian ladies what a shame he treated her as his wife ��������
You do realize that Christians in state like Adamawa,plateau and Nasarawa some time have Muslim names.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2021
crackhouse:
Wnen it comes to sex the Prick don't know religion. Abubakar fucvks franca. I thought it should be abubakar fucvkz Aisha. Stupid and useless people.
Not as useless as you,son of a 500naira LovePeddler.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by spiceadole: 9:32am On Aug 23, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Please Pity her Na, sometimes it's poverty do you know her condition though will a woman allow a stranger to enter row

It's not poverty.
They call it wokeness

2 Likes

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by princewarri1985: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2021
All these abokis and foolishness are like 5 and 6! There has been advanced in medicine, and there is this drug you can get from the pharmacy for 5 or 7k its abortion pill and it's 100 percent safe and effective, you give it to the girl and she will experience blood flow from her private part and that is the end of the unwanted pregnancy. The useless aboki just cut short the life of an innocent girl out of ignorance
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by preshyusufu: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2021
na weite join Mumini Abubakar and Franca together. The union, wen go take our life, die by fire in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Kaiwayu: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
To you the deceased, now please tell us what shall it profit a man to gain an aboki dick and then lose his life?
I wonder why christian ladies ain't ever shy dia eyes at all!
From the news headlines, on seeing the name of this murderer (Aboki) i knew that the stupid girl most be a christian. the rate of killings this days is so appalling. spits...!
Anyways, RIP. my condolence to the family.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Anglojosite7(m): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad ABUBAKAR a terrorist, blackspot on forehead, kettles carrier lineages of .
A very stupid block head.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by ipobarethieves: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
Anglojosite7:
my father's a very stupid block head.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by muller101(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Iyamuri will forever remain slave to Aboki.
But aboki is friend nah. grin
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
joyandfaith:

God did not ask the pastor to kill the daughter.
Many people have mental problems-psychosis.
Hearer of God .
He told Jepthah to kill his daughter after telling Moses that was born before Jepthah thou shall not kill .
If you say the man who said that God told him to kill his daughter is mad then Jepthah is also mad (use ur common sense)
Religion is a scam
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by joyandfaith: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Hearer of God .
He told Jepthah to kill his daughter after telling Moses that was born before Jepthah thou shall not kill .
If you say the man who said that God told him to kill his daughter is mad then Jepthah is also mad (use ur common sense)
Religion is a scam

Jepthah was not asked to kill his daughter. Your knowlege of Bible is zero.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
joyandfaith:

Jepthah was not asked to kill his daughter. Your knowlege of Bible is zero.
You just made a very hypocritical statement ."He did not tell Jepthah to kill his daughter" ?
So Jepthah was not led by God to kill his daughter but he accepted the sacrifice .
Ode, he did not tell him to kill his daughter but he accepted the sacrifice ?
Why did your so called God not tell him not to kill his daughter ?
He gladly accepted the sacrifice of Jepthah's daughter who was a virgin .
You be Religious junkie .
Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos / Panic In Umuahia As Gunmen Kill A Security Officer (Disturbing Photo) / Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested By Abia Police Including A Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.