Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her (50188 Views)

Missing Hanifar Abubakar Killed By Kidnappers Despite Collecting Ransom / Newborn Baby Survives 24 Hours After Mother Buried Her In Shallow Grave (Photo) / The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Classic car junkies ? What dey b sniffing ? Cars .
You need a refund of your school fees or u bin no dey enter class .
Even ur fhuckin Bible says trust no man .e be like u no read the definition of Junkie wey i post ? U just dey type without reading others comment properly ? Tomorrow u will say nairaland misinformed you.
You be werey o.

U never see something! grin grin u can't apply that to religion. This one don eat en school fees, u has no regret for it. See as en don assume say i be Christian. Lol. U see why i say u eat your fees
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by KingDash: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Naijatask:

My guy wey sabi. Started watching anime in 2017, watched the whole Naruto series, still watching anime sha but not addicted like before
I dey tell you baba... when they made naruto into a full grown man, I just locked up.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

U never see something! grin grin u can't apply that to religion. This one don eat en school fees, u has no regret for it. See as en don assume say i be Christian. Lol. U see why i say u eat your fees
Wetin dey worry dis werey .
Dem no teach you how to use words .
If political junkie dey or travel junkie dey wetin make Religious junkie no go dey .
You dey sound like a Christian bigot because na only dem dey argue even when you show dem proofs .
Oya you wey don argue with me since tell me the Religion wey u dey follow plss ?
If you no tell me the Religion you dey follow na im be say u agree with me since say Religion na scam but just wanted to be busy by replying me .
U wey pay all your school fees u no fit make clear sentence " u has no regret for it"
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

If political junkie dey or travel junkie dey wetin make Religious junkie no go dey .
You dey sound like a Christian bigot because na only dem dey argue even when you show dem proofs .
Oya you wey don argue with me since tell me the Religion wey u dey follow plss ?
If you no tell me the Religion you dey follow na im be say u agree with me since say Religion na scam but just wanted to be busy by replying me .
U wey pay all your school fees u no fit make clear sentence " u has no regret for it"

Oga, u cant use that junkie to qualify religion. Get sense small na. It's placed under slangs for a reason. U are using it in a way that id unacceptable to people's beliefs and u want to force it down their throats. That's fanaticism
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Make i tell u religion wey i dey follow? grin what has that got to do with the argument? My argument has been this: people have the right to air their religious view and 'atheistic fanatic' like you should respect that.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

Oga, u cant use that junkie to qualify religion. Get sense small na. It's placed under slangs for a reason. U are using it in a way that id unacceptable to people's beliefs and u want to force it down their throats. That's fanaticism
Plss answer my question.
Which Religion you dey follow ?
What is wrong with the slang definition of Junkie ?
It says an enthusiast of something .

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

Make i tell u religion wey i dey follow? grin what has that got to do with the argument? My argument has been this: people have the right to air their religious view and 'atheistic fanatic' like you should respect that.
Ode.i no be atheist and never said i was would be bold to say it if i was one .
Be bold and say your Religion otherwise I assume that you accept the fact that Religion is a scam.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Plss answer my question.
Which Religion you dey follow ?
What is wrong with the slang definition of Junkie ?
It says an enthusiast of something .

Oga respect people's religion ( be it Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism etc) why is that so hard for you to do? Maybe religious people don do you something before. But there are good and bad people everywhere. Even your beleif system (whatever that is) must have the good and bad eggs. Know this and know peace
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Ode.i no be atheist and never said i was would be bold to say it if i was one .
Be bold and say your Religion otherwise I assume that you accept the fact that Religion is a scam.

Computer has entered 'insult mode' grin grin
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Emmypure: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Village people
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

Oga respect people's religion ( be it Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism etc) why is that so hard for you to do? Maybe religious people don do you something before. But there are good and bad people everywhere. Even your beleif system (whatever that is) must have the good and bad eggs. Know this and know peace
U just dey beat about the bush .
Those wey dey follow Religion dem dey bold to talk wia dem stand .
So which Religion you dey follow.
If you no answer this time i go take am say you no get Religion you dey follow or you dey shame for your fhucking Religion .
Religion is a scam.If you say Religion is not a scam den say the Religion you dey follow ?

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

If you no answer this time i go take am say you no get Religion you dey follow or you dey shame for your fhucking Religion .
Religion is a scam.If you say Religion is not a scam den say the Religion you dey follow ?

U remain a fanatic until u respct other peoples religion. Know this and know peace
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

Computer has entered 'insult mode' grin grin
senseless comment .
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by HoliAlaji(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
This was done near our school
I just pity her parents because it will not be easy for them.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

grin grin grin omo Religion matter dey really pepper u for body oo. So sorry bro whatever the past experience.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

U remain a fanatic until u respct other peoples religion. Know this and know peace
Say your fhucking Religion .
Abi you no get Religion yes or no?
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

grin grin grin omo Religion matter dey really pepper u for body oo. So sorry bro whatever the past experience.
You be really Religious fanatic or junkie o.
Say your fhucking Religion you dey follow na im you begin dey mumu since .
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:
Say your fhucking Religion .
Abi you no get Religion yes or no?

Whatever my religion u still have to respect it bro. grin Shouting the 'F' word doesn't make u tough or change anything.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

You be really Religious fanatic or junkie o.
Say your fhucking Religion you dey follow na im you begin dey mumu since .

Eyah. Sorry bro. Respect every religion.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by realstars: 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
Asquare84:
Heart of men is desperately wicked.
All of them are the fulani's.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

Whatever my religion u still have to respect it bro. grin Shouting the 'F' word doesn't make u tough or change anything.
plss just tell me your Religion and let us save time you go Sabi play hard to get o .
Which Religion you dey follow na im you no fit talk since ?
Abi you no get Religion yes or no ?
I never disrespected any Religion but rather with facts revealed the hypocrisy in them .
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

Eyah. Sorry bro. Respect every religion.
Since you can't say the Religion you dey follow it is taken that you are ashamed of your Religious beliefs or you believe that Religion is a scam .
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:
plss just tell me your Religion and let us save time you go Sabi play hard to get o .
Which Religion you dey follow na im you no fit talk since ?
Abi you no get Religion yes or no ?
I never disrespected any Religion but rather with facts revealed the hypocrisy in them .
Facts? grin u ha e using the 'f' word besides everything sacred to peoples beliefs and u are talking about not being disrespectful. grin omoh you are a comedian and am enjoying it.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Since you can't say the Religion you dey follow it is taken that you are ashamed of your Religious beliefs or you believe that Religion is a scam .

Poor logic and conclusion. But what can i do? I can help uu oo.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

Facts? grin u ha e using the 'f' word besides everything sacred to peoples beliefs and u are talking about not being disrespectful. grin omoh you are a comedian and am enjoying it.
E be like na makaranta u go o.
You no get dictionary for your fhucking phone.
I would save u the stress of showing you the meaning of the f word .
Please tell me the Religion you dey follow abi you no get Religion yes or no ?
Answer yes or no naw ?

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

E be like na makaranta u go o.
You no get dictionary for your fhucking phone.
I would save u the stress of showing you the meaning of the f word .
Please tell me the Religion you dey follow abi you no get Religion yes or no ?
Answer yes or no naw ?

Can u respect other people's religion, yes or no? grin
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

Since 10:51 na im i begin ask you which Religion you dey follow and u never still talk .
You go be argument junkie join the Religious fanatic wey u be o.
If you no answer my question of which Religion u dey follow abeg no follow me cap again .

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

Makaranta? Do u even know the meaning of that. I guess u just hear the word without knowing the meaning? I guess u have never cross Abuja your whole life? If u did u wouldn't be using it to boost your argument grin grin angry
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Since 10:51 na im i begin ask you which Religion you dey follow and u never still talk .
You go be argument junkie join the Religious fanatic wey u be o.
If you no answer my question of which Religion abeg no follow cap again .

Since u no wan get sense know say my religion is immaterial to the argument continue dey press ur mumu button. Whatever my religion you still have to respect it. That is the msrk of civility. U might not agree with certain but respect is the minimum that is required
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

Makaranta? Do u even know the meaning of that. I guess u just hear the word without knowing the meaning? I guess u have never cross Abuja your whole life? If u did u wouldn't be using it to boost your argument grin grin angry
When we from my part of the country say this children dey go makaranta it means this pikin dey go Islamic school we don't mean Western school .
Or this your plenty typing is senseless when you can just say i follow this Religion or i don't have a religion . you be ode .
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by purples25(f): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
They usually don't care.

R. I. P to her. I wish she'd lived. Though, if she had, I can bet he would've effed her raw again, then gone to play ball.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

When we from my part of the country say this children dey go makaranta it means this pikin dey go Islamic school .

Thats a wrong meaning. grin grin grin > guy travel, mingle, interact sbd you would see why its good to respect other people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested By Abia Police Including A Lady (Photos) / Panic In Umuahia As Gunmen Kill A Security Officer (Disturbing Photo) / Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.