Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her (50180 Views)

Missing Hanifar Abubakar Killed By Kidnappers Despite Collecting Ransom / Newborn Baby Survives 24 Hours After Mother Buried Her In Shallow Grave (Photo) / The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Sapphire

Candidlady

Food is ready

cheesy
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Hassanmaye(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Which Jesus ?
Which God ?
State your fhucking point and don't add Religion into everything .
Religion is a scam .

Mr man, or whatever u are, why don't u state your opinion and allow others to do theirs? Obviously, his opinion involved seing things from a divine perspective. Respect that and move. Dont be fanatic with your atheism.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by TripleAkutigi: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Is He a secret bokoharam
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
You killed someone and as if that was not enough you have the heart to be playing football in less than 24 hrs!!!
Hardened devils,typical of Hausa/Fulani who value no human life.

1 Like

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Codes151(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
He was playing football....

Wicked souls.
If you like follow this people.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Lovenorth: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
TripleAkutigi:
Is He a secret bokoharam
You mean she was a wife of Bokoharam secretly?

1 Like

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Hassanmaye(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
gambia:
The young girl has paid the ultimate price for her reckless act, may God console her family and for the killer boyfriend his days are numbered.
Hmmmm
hmmm pity her

1 Like

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by kestolove95(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
We need to investigate this very well cause since ndi dot start dey bear aboki name I dey. Fear dem

1 Like

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Hassanmaye(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
Baawahala:
You killed someone and as if that was not enough you have the heart to be playing football in less than 24 hrs!!!
Hardened devils,typical of Hausa/Fulani who value no human life.
WHO told you he is Hausa

1 Like

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Akporo1234: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2021

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by IbileIfe: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
muller101:
Aboki will forever remain an aboki.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Mrlucky81(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Some people na art dem get instead of heart
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

Mr man, or whatever u are, why don't u state your opinion and allow others to do theirs? Obviously, his opinion involved seing things from a divine perspective. Respect that and move. Dont be fanatic with your atheism.
Count me out of your Religious hallucinations .
I'm not an atheist .
Are you blind? I said Religion is a scam and all your fhucking religious diet that intoxicates you more than cocaine or heroin could do was to make you think that i am an atheist.
Religious junkie, is atheism not a religion ?
Religion is a scam .
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by TripleAkutigi: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Bornsinner7:
You give her the first one she faint.. fear no catch you

E no ring for your head say this injection get power.. you still go ahead nack am the second one...

If you know say to father pikin no dey your agenda then why you no try everything in your power to avoid wetin go lead you to father pikin..

Him still get mind go dey play ball.. make them check that guy well.. no be him first time to kill person pikin
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Jidebabs88(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
Sorry for the poor girl.

In all, when we give a simple advice "don't have sex yet" .....they say u are simply IGNORANT. Leave that guy, he's only using u to quench his PASSION for sex, they say u DON'T JUST UNDERSTAND, HE LOVES ME.
This is CERTAIN, ladies are usually at the receiving end of this mess more often than not. WHEN will our ladies WAKE UP for the sake of the destiny ahead of them? For the sake of the price that was paid for their beautiful life by Jesus? SMH. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by BrainzMan(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
Franca elisha messing around with abubakar/huzaifa....when will christian girls learn not to be involved with this people,,they are only out to use nd rubbish you...but because of greed,they won't listen, meanwhile the said abubakar has a 7year old fatima bethrothed to him, whom he will go nd get married to after using/rubbishing christian girls (mind u,they brag about it, it is seen as some sort of achievement, using and rubbishing a daughter of a kaffir)....no wonder he didnt feel any remorse after her death, he even wen to play football,,because he consideres a daughter of a kaffir as less than a human being.

4 Likes

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by KingDash: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
useless generation.. when I was thier age I was obsessed with naruto... him even dey impregnate girl, bastard useless thing.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Brandonx(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
And to think the young boy was playing football when they arrested him. He's probably moved on with his life undecided
My daughter cannot date whilst she's still under My roof and she has to bring her boyfriend to me for approval before she'll be allowed to date.

2 Likes

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

I'm not an atheist .
Are you blind? I said Religion is a scam and all your fhucking religious diet that intoxicates you more than cocaine or heroin could do was to make you think that i am an atheist.
Religious junkie, is atheism not a religion ?
Religion is a scam .

You are an atheistic fanatic, no better than those you criticize. And going by the poison in your speech, If given the chance, u will do worse than those you criticize.

2 Likes

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by KingDash: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Brandonx:
And to think the young boy was playing football when they arrested him. He's probably moved on with his life undecided
My daughter cannot date whilst she's still under My roof and she has to bring her boyfriend to me for approval before she'll be allowed to date.
female children no dey hear bros.... I prefer male kids to female kids anyday.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Theicecode(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Wicked and heartless guys, they will pay for their sins

1 Like

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Overthemoonman: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
For Christ sake, what is Franca doing with mumuni? These our Christian girls can so much be stupid and fall into one stupid love. A Muslim girl will never agree to date once you are not a Christian but you see our Christian girls following these guys... Tueh! No pity for her.

1 Like

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by chatinent: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Shellsploit:
Very chatinent attitude.

I don't understand. Do explain this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

You are an atheistic fanatic, no better than those you criticize. And going by the poison in your speech, If given the chance, u will do worse than those you criticize.
Seems like this one dey take hard drugs join his religious opium o.
Is atheism not a religion ?
Religious junkie

1 Like

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by humilitypays(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Christian girls always making the mistake of dating Muslim guys, it always end in tears

2 Likes

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Seems like this one dey take hard drugs join his religious opium o.
Is atheism not a religion ?
Religious junkie

grin grin If atheism is your religion, then dont be fanatical with it. But u wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

1 Like

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Abujason: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos / Panic In Umuahia As Gunmen Kill A Security Officer (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.