Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Amcon Interview Next Phase! - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Amcon Interview Next Phase! (62258 Views)

Asset Management Corporation Of Nigeria (AMCON) / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Amcon Recruitment Need Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by PearlMind: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2011
God dey!
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
Hello House i wrote the Amcon first test at Lekki and got interviewed by HCDC (1 man) same day for the Post of Senior Associate Business Development and Strategic Planning, that was in May 2011 and June 13th i was called for an Interview at Mulliner Towers Lagos office got interviewed for the position of Business dev and strategic planning, Am highly convinced that i did so so well, up till date i am yet to hear a word from , Is any1 in same shoes?? what is happening oooo,
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by ayandee: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2011
Same thing here. I called Amcon 2day and response was 'don't worry, u will get a mail soon'. We just have 2 wait
EJINNE:

Hello House i wrote the Amcon first test at Lekki and got interviewed by HCDC (1 man) same day for the Post of Senior Associate Business Development and Strategic Planning, that was in May 2011 and June 13th i was called for an Interview at Mulliner Towers Lagos office got interviewed for the position of Business dev and strategic planning, Am highly convinced that i did so so well, up till date i am yet to hear a word from , Is any1 in same shoes?? what is happening oooo,
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by BinLulu: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2011
@ ayandee
pls wat is AMCON No.?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by dano123: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2011
@tuniski
on 23rd july in thier Maitama office
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2011
@ Ayandee, your confirmation was well appreciated man, Did u see my dates? was ur dates similar? and have u passed tru the interview with the 3 man panel at Mulliner towers? Yu know of any1 who maybe did later or earlier dan dese dates dat ve gone ahead I just these feelings i am getting comes tru,
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by ayandee: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
Did test and interview at hcdc in June followed by panel interview at Amcon in july. From d posts on dis thread some pple have gone ahead with interviews with d directors but at some point they stopped abruptly. Let's keep hoping
EJINNE:

@ Ayandee, your confirmation was well appreciated man, Did u see my dates? was your dates similar? and have u passed tru the interview with the 3 man panel at Mulliner towers? Yu know of any1 who maybe did later or earlier dan dese dates dat ve gone ahead I just these feelings i am getting comes tru,
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by mistamonn: 7:16am On Aug 27, 2011
Pls has anybody been called for BANKING RELATIONSHIP positions?no one has ever committed on this.or am I the only one that applied for this position?HCDC are definately not good enough or maybe this is aimed at confusing and subsequently reducing applications so as to put through children of the rich and connected.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by tuniski: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2011
@ mistamon, if u havent herad anything since y not make a direct enquiry from them using contacts on any of thier corespondence with u. Just be hopeful i understand the process is going to be long drawn as they are actually making their 1st major recruitment & getting so many functions of d ground. Best of luck i am waiting too.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by evamathis: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2011
Ive not been around for a while now
Just got back
Going through all the threads again
All I have to say is that those consultants are really over whelmed with the amount of applicants
Also there is a battle of the highly connected
You guys should remain optimistic and hope for the best

The Hdcd people are also highly disorganised
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by deloby123(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2011
Hello house, Pls anyone wit info abt lagos graduate trainees.Avent heard anytin since d interview at amcon on the 5th of aug.and wea's danny&bettymafy?We nid ur info pls o.It is well even in the well by his grace.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by danny20101: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2011
@mistamonn
I talked about banking relations role a while back. Amcon is yet to call up Banking Relations people for interviews. But if you can, you can call up HCDC or go to their office to find out if you are on their waiting list for Amcon.

@deloby, apologies, I don't have amcon intel anymore. Thank God, while waiting for this Amcon for months, God has provided a much better offer for me in terms of renumeration and career prospects so I'm very grateful to God oh. But I will let the house know if I get any relevant info cos I am supposed to be called up anytime for the final interview. Will let u know when I hear anything.
All the best to the house. May God exceed your set expectations for your life in Jesus name.
Cheers.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2011
Congrats on your new job Danny. I'm really happy for u. No wonder u lost interest in the amcon thingy. Congrats once more dearie.

@ the house, I haven't gotten any other valuable info yet. When i do, i'll let the house know asap. Lets just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. Cheers.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by yoxy: 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2011
Congrats Danny , mail me on yoxy01@yahoo.co.uk, need to discuss,
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by dre30: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2011
@danny20101
do u know if any IT Operations Infrastructure and Network Service have meet with any ED?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by ayandee: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2011
@danny20101 big congrats.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by sultanop: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2011
Dre, None yet for it operations, Contacted hcdc, they still maintaining their "soon";
As d other guy said, let's hope for the best.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by chazay: 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2011
hello housemates,

It appears the way Amcon is going about its employment process in Jan 2012 succesful candidates wont have started. Their process is damn slow and appears not transparent and smooth. Danny2010 congrats for your new offer. Amcon employment is not the zenith of making it in one's career, however you neva help me find out watsup with financial performance management. Tuniski and Dano 123 has any of you guys been called for 3 man Amcon interview? Arikibe you wey don do medicals which post did you apply for? Please is their anyone in Lagos that has done 3man Amcon interview for financial performance management?
Ayandee and bettymafy thumbs up I enjoy your contributions.

Cheers!
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 31, 2011
^^^^^ anytime bro. Don't worry, u'll get called soon enough.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by danny20101: 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2011
Thank u all so much for your kind words. I'm very grateful. May God pleasantly surprise u all when u least expect IJN.
@chazay, yes oh. I had my first test n interview in May and didn't face the AMCON panel till end of july/august. Its taking too long. But on a brighter note, HCDC has concluded first level assessment tests and interviews so its all up to AMCON to determine the rest. So any further contact anyone will be having concerning this recruitment should originate from AMCON office directly. Those that haven't faced 3 man panel should find a way of calling HCDC to find out if they should even bother about AMCON at all. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, its quite difficult to track one's status once u have had the 3 man interview with AMCON staff except to pray for divine favor.

The person I spoke to at HCDC doesn't even know when AMCON will conclude with the recruitment. From what I understand, the august deadline was for the HCDC side of the recruitment and not for giving out of employment letters.
I have tried to get information from an AMCON staff directly for someone I know, all to no avail. Na only prayer oh.
I would be very happy to hear good news about AMCON employment letters from you all.

Bettymaffy, ayandee, dre30, deloby,chazay, the financial performance mgt person n co, pls continue to keep the thread alive!

All the best to the house!
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by deloby123(m): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2011
tnks danny for ur insightful info as always.Ure 2much.Guess we just keep prayin for God's favour and who knows whether while we are stil waiting,a beta one would fall in place.Al the best to evry1.Tnks danny&betymafy and evry oda contributor.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Samrose: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2011
Please what's going on with HCDC/AMCOM? Since our interview with HCDC on 29th July, 2011, I have not heard anything from them.
Has anyone been called since then? Please share.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2011
Hi Greatest Peeps, Hopw we all had a gr8 Sallah rest, @BettyF i tot i read some lines were u mentioned you have already gotten and done your medicals, wots happnin was it vague , just meant to mis-lead the house or sometin?@ Ayandee lets keep praying and hoping i think our dates are same except i put in for Strategic and Business development, @ Danny, Big Congrats to u guy God ll take u dere up up whyl ours still being processed, 2 evry oda contributor etc, Its a new month and God ll definitely meet us at the point of our need IJN,
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Samrose: 8:51am On Sep 01, 2011
@Danny2010,
Congrats ooooo! I am really happy to hear you've got another offer. May God continue to uplift us higher.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by dano123: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2011
@Danny2010, congrats. May God continue to bless u.
@chazay, i attended the 3 man interview on 23 july.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by chazay: 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2011
@dano 123, where did you write your test(lagos or abuja) and when did you write your first test assessment and your first hcdc interview?

Thanks.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by ddzsmj1: 4:54am On Sep 02, 2011
They only collected our account numbers

They haven't paid us yet

But I heared its not much jor

The 2088 batch got N5k only

Loll
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Elhef(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2011
Good Afternoon All,
It seems,we are getting discouraged already!Today is 5th of Sept but the last post on this thread was 2nd sept. This is just a wake up call to everyone that we sholud keep the thread alive and furnish the house with information.
The latest info I gathered when I spoke with someone in AMCON is that we should exercise some patience because they have not called anybody yet. That we should give them some couple of weeks. Therefore, I want to encouarge everybody that have been invited for the 3 man panel ineterview to start calling the number they called you with when you were invited.
Please, let us be cautious and polite when we call so that we will not miss the essence of this exercise. My reason for advising that we sholud be cautious is to prevent provocation form both sides.
We deserve to know the updates, SO LET US START CALLING NOW!
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by PearlMind: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2011
AMCON!
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by arikibe: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2011
People are already picking their offer letters and also the interview is still on.

Congrats to those that have collected theirs. there is still hope for others.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by tuniski: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2011
I luv dat some people already picking offer letters while interview is still going on. The whole thing with AMCON has been on going without any particular patern one can only hope for d best!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee / How To Write A Letter Of Application For A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.