Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,531 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Amcon Interview Next Phase! - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Amcon Interview Next Phase! (62784 Views)

Asset Management Corporation Of Nigeria (AMCON) / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Amcon Recruitment Need Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by deloby123(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2011
Good to know that people are collecting their offer letters. pls house any info about graduate trainees. arikibe you can help find out from those that have collected their letters. thank you. waiting with bated breaths.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2011
arikibe:

People are already picking their offer letters and also the interview is still on.

Congrats to those that have collected theirs. there is still hope for others.
Which people are collecting their offer letters? Have u collected yours? And u better respond this time or, lol lipsrsealed
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2011
It is true my people o! They have started giving employment. A friend's colleague got his yesterday. Now, i'm beginning to loose faith in this AMCON thing. How could they start giving out letters while some others are still doing their interviews? What then happens to people that have not been called for last stage interview? Pls, whoever has a concrete info about this recruitment should let the house know. I'm highly dissapointed.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by dre30: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2011
i think those collecting letters are head of unit, may God help us,
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by exsiaino: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2011
Yeso Dre- I am still positive and highly expectant that we will all be called soon.

That i believe will be the next phase of this thread

people will just be posting:

I have just gotten my letter ,

I got my letter , and so on. Our God is still on the throne- Man no Man or not!!
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by dre30: 8:15am On Sep 09, 2011
@exsiaino pls are u for IT Operations?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2011
Please House, has any graduate trainee from Abuja been called?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Elhef(m): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2011
Good Morning Guys,
Please do you know any credit risk applicant or asset management applicant that has met with the ED?
UPDATE PLEASE!
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Elhef(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2011
@ Blundy,
Please call me on 08034937380 or let me have your number. I have some inquiries to make from you.

Cheers.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by dano123: 7:35am On Sep 15, 2011
hello nairalander
we should not allow this thread to die.
@danny20101, @elhef, @beffymaty, @arikibe, @tuniski were una dey?
pls somebody with useful info should keep the house updated.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by unclepn: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2011
Has anyone in the house got the offer letter? cheers
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by deloby123(m): 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2011
house, what is happening ooooooooooo. everyone is quiet. pls lets come in with info.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2011
Guys, nothing for my side o. Want to get a tangible info before coming on here. For the time being, lets just keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by exsiaino: 5:19am On Sep 16, 2011
@bettymafy: Same here. don't have any concrete info yet , so choose to just watch and expect.

Lets not be discouraged tho. Lets continue to pray and expect and if anybody in this forum has gotten a Letter, pls do well to inform the house
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2011
As it is now, only Arikibe has info but has refused to share, reasons best known to him. I also think he has collected his offer letter, since almost everyone who did medicals has been called for offer letter. @Arikibe, abeg talk to us o! We need info badly.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by YEMOYEMI: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2011
I think i should even conngratulate those that have attended one or more interviews. Some of us wrote the test 2nd July at Law School but no more information since then. I applied as an experienced Transaction Processing Officer and nobody will tell me that I will fail the test.
God bless Nigera!
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by exsiaino: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2011
@YemoYemi: thats the spirit man and God will elivate u.

@Arikibe: Release the info and greater release of blessings go hit u.

There could also be other Arikibe in the house but just quiet too. Pls lets know whats up.

One Luv-the thread is alive
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by tuniski: 12:49am On Sep 17, 2011
hey house dont get yourself too worried cos amcon is too worried getting department up and running as it is no definate timing yet so even those on first test can be called so no loosing faith just focus on wat u do leave amcon to sort themselve out.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2011
Hello Ayandee is mute, i ve done 2 interviews, the last one was at Mulliner Tower (amcon"s office) a 3 man panel i think d head of finance and finance director >>i dont think dese are the eds you guys are referring to, This was around July 13th, August, September, , ,not a word from Amcon yet, Are we still be expectatnt?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by danny20101: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2011
Hello everyone!
The house has been pretty quiet, Thanks a lot for the prayers and good wishes. I'm very grateful and wish u all the best. The new job is going great, bless God.
Amcon recruitment has been quiet this september, I haven't heard of anyone who has faced ED this month. Even those I know that couldn't make their earlier interviews are yet to be rescheduled.
I'm not sure I believe Arikibe has an offer letter, Well, if he has info n doesn't want to share, That's his own palava. After all, there are countless people that just visit the thread for whatever info they can get n don't contribute.
Its only heads of units that have been given their offer letters and amcon demands an average of 10 yrs post qualification experience for this, So its only if Arikibe says he is a head of unit.
I would advice everyone to just exercise patience while waiting, Good news is around the corner in Jesus name!
Enjoy your weekend
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2011
danny dats a gud piece man, highly appreciate, i actually was interviewed for business development / strategic management, can we all dat are on dis amcon tin ex-change pins (dose on bb), mine is 23236f6c, tnks,
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by nawao(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2011
Hello Amcon hopefuls'

I am expectant as well haven't seen the AMCON panelist at Mullineer Towers Lagos.

I want to encourage us to be steadfast and remain prayerful due to the secrecy surrounding the ongoing recruitment exercise. I understand some seniors/Unit heads had received offer letters I also know that there is alot of Man know man going on as well (which is typical of govt jobs in 9ger) It seems the Amcon authorities are confused at some point, though they are bent on recruiting the very best but there seems to be some are powerful forces from the TOP trying to pull their candidates through.

As far as God is still on the throne. I believe I will be given an offer even if i do not have any body in Abuja that will control things on my behalf.

We will get there. Let keep the thread alive!!!! Cheers.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by unclepn: 7:51am On Sep 22, 2011
Whats up with Amcon
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Samrose: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2011
May we know who has picked his/her offer letter?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by unclepn: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2011
HCDC SHAKING PEOPLES NERVES!

HUM!
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Samrose: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2011
@Danny2010,

Please danny2010, do you know whats up with us that attended HCDC one man interview on 30th July, 2011. Till today, we've not heard anything from them.

Anyone with useful infor too can help.

Wishing us all the best lols.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by ayandee: 10:04am On Sep 30, 2011
Hey house. Contacted Amcon today. The official said 'recruitment has not been concluded. We will contact you when it's concluded'.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by exsiaino: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2011
Question when are they going to be through. How soon is every going to be concluded?

They should give us time frame oooooo. Make person no go die of expectation/Employment Arest! not our portion IJN.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by unclepn: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2011
Got a mail from HCDC today telling me I was not considered for the next phase of the recruitment excersise. Got same mail last week and later received a disclaimer.

What are these guys up to?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 01, 2011
A frnd got a mail from AMCON yestday dat he was nt successful at d last Amcon interview for G.T. Has any1 gotten a similar message
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2011
House I got dis sms from Kimberly Ryan,and I cnt remember d compny and post I applied for-

Hello, Kimberly Ryan invites you for an aptitude test on Tue 4th Oct,2011by 10am. Venue is 29 Kampala str, off Cairo str, off Adekunbo Ademola, Wuse 2, Abuja.

Please did any1 get a similar msg??And soes any1 have any idea of d format of kymberly Ryan's type of qstns??

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Loses Job Opportunity Due To Her Response To HR's Phonecall / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.