Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ (5985 Views)

Obasanjo Led Federal Government Developed Lagos Mega City Blue Print(See Report) / Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) / El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Broveens42(m): 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
Owerri residential

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Broveens42(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Owerri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Broveens42(m): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Fire service, Owerri ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Broveens42(m): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
Warehouse, owerri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Gbajure(m): 3:35am On Aug 24, 2021
proeast:

Far worse than the Aba pictures, but the funny thing is that some people living in these disgusting slums will also join in condemning Aba grin grin

Almost half of all Lagosians live in such deplorable conditions but they keep showing pictures of a few nice places to decieve outsiders.

Few nice places and almost half living in slums in Lagos? These village Ibo boys sef?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Gbajure(m): 3:40am On Aug 24, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Lagos is a complete slum if you think I'm just joking go to places like makoko, Ijegun, ikotun, mainland, Lagos Island, Ajegunle, and other numerous areas, you'll will nearly collapse.

This mumu doesn't even know Lagos at all. Mainland? Where in mainland? Where is even mainland? Tell us that first of u know Lagos? Lagos Island? Even Ikotun is a Mecca compare to 90% of the whole SE

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Gbajure(m): 3:43am On Aug 24, 2021
Sergio101:
grin grin cheesy
Laugh wan kill me.
Op, you don't need to expose the boisterous filthy elements. We know already.
As dirty as yolobawa land grin.
Very horrible stinking beings, combined with their charcoal melanin.........Disgust!!!

Hear this self hating shameless people with no heritage or history. Charcoal melanin? I know you are too ignorant to know that being white is a generic mutation and lack of melanin? You people are a disgrace to Africans and ur land a blot to mother Africa. Jews indeed.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Gbajure(m): 3:48am On Aug 24, 2021
Broveens42:
Common residentials in owerri paid attention to

These are nothing compare to low income areas like Bariga or say Palmgrove areas
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Sergio101(m): 3:56am On Aug 24, 2021
Gbajure:

Hear this self hating shameless people with no heritage or history. Charcoal melanin? I know you are too ignorant to know that being white is a generic mutation and lack of melanin? You people are a disgrace to Africans and ur land a blot to mother Africa. Jews indeed.
My guy with myopic pugnacious heritage, I know you are too ignorant also to know that the term you are explaining here is "albinism". People can be naturally white, not necessarily due to lack of melanin but when Geographical distribution/effect comes into play.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Broveens42(m): 4:57am On Aug 24, 2021
Gbajure:

These are nothing compare to low income areas like Bariga or say Palmgrove areas

Stop telling me places I know.
Most places in Lagos are in a mess
We are talking of percentage coverage for residentials and not few places
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by PDJT: 5:47am On Aug 24, 2021
-Shitty of Malaria, Cholera and Thieves!

-You couldn’t pay me to live in Lagos. I wonder what the air quality is like over there; human beings can endure shit, literally.

-I heard a story of how a Yoruba “landlord” built an extension of his house on top of his wife’s grave just to make extra money from renters. Greed raise to power 10. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by obaaderemi: 5:54am On Aug 24, 2021
RockHard:
Op, why are you mixing Aba pictures with Lagos ones? These here below are all Aba pictures.
The thread is in response to the one about Aba. The op is really hurt. But now he has posted a few Aba pictures without knowing. You know what they say about anger. grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Broveens42(m): 5:56am On Aug 24, 2021
Common residential
Ikenegbu, owerri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Broveens42(m): 5:57am On Aug 24, 2021
Common areas
Tetlow, owerri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Broveens42(m): 6:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Common residential
Aladinma, owerri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by obaaderemi: 6:09am On Aug 24, 2021
rosinkkit:

Where is the pedestrian sidewalk?

Do you even know what that is?

Why are there open drains?

That street is nothing to show off.
But at least the streets are clean and the houses are well arranged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by proeast(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2021
Broveens42:
Common residential
Aladinma, owerri

Let me help you with more pictures from Owerri.

They keep trash talking places that are far better than the hobbesian life they are living in Lagos.

I lived briefly in Lagos around Palmgroove, off Ikorodu road around 2013/14 and I couldn't stand it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by ThEGodFaThEr104: 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
More

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by ThEGodFaThEr104: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lagos is a Big Mega City, sorry, shit!

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by ThEGodFaThEr104: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lagos Task Force Officials still chasing me and preventing me from exposing the rots in my state of Lagos.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by ThEGodFaThEr104: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
This is my taking a well deserved nap after escaping arrest from Lagos Task Force.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by jieta: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:
Open defecation in lagos State
lol, where una take dey get all this pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by ThEGodFaThEr104: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
jieta:
lol, where una take dey get all this pictures
These are real pictures, I was on ground taking these pictures as it was happening.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by ThEGodFaThEr104: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Newton85:
Yeah, at least it's my "senseless and meaningless fight while I continue sliding into more misery," not yours. Now move along, deplorable cretin.
Keep your mouth shut Jare!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by ThEGodFaThEr104: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sergio101:
grin grin cheesy
Laugh wan kill me.
Op, you don't need to expose the boisterous filthy elements. We know already.
As dirty as yolobawa land grin.
Very horrible stinking beings, combined with their charcoal melanin.........Disgust!!!

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by ThEGodFaThEr104: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sergio101:

Oga, is it not the people of the waste that first put their useless stylet into east matter.
Don't be bias in judgment.
Every city has a slum but the waste will always put their useless buccal in east's matter. Nonsense cretins
They were the ones that started posting bad pictures of the east and generalizing it and making it look so bad but thinking that the world don't know there are far worse mega slums in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by ThEGodFaThEr104: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Raph82:
Nawa o, if I may ask the OP posting all these, don't u have a job? Instead of u to face what will make ur life more productive, u're busy snapping useless pictures up & down, all in the name of mockery. Flooding happens everywhere. Few days ago, I was watching cable news, lots of slums in Germany, US and Italy, vehicles were submerged in total flood in streets, dirt everywhere. Places that are slums today will become great tomorrow. Development is gradual process.
Mumu, I have a job and the onus lies on us to report the rots going on in this enclave.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by ThEGodFaThEr104: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Yves4real:
Op, the picture below was taken in 2011. Please, is that environment still like this after a decade?
I just want to know.
Yes, of course!
You can visit there if you choose
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by ThEGodFaThEr104: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Broveens42:

Far far worse. South east is a paradise.
I almost vomited at the sight of those guys defecating

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by ThEGodFaThEr104: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
Broveens42:

That is the point. A good number of lagosians work,cook and live in this kind of environment.
But the closest you can see of this environments in south east is only under working conditions like trading
Hmmm......food for thought

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo And Obasanjo At The Funeral Of Robert Mugabe Emerges / NBS: Nigeria Generated ₦424.71 Billion VAT In Q3 / Terrorists Attack Yandaka Community Market In Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.