Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ (6004 Views)

Obasanjo Led Federal Government Developed Lagos Mega City Blue Print(See Report) / Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) / El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by proeast(m): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
bobowaja:

These people are so despicable.

On the contrary, you guys are actually more despicable.

It's utter and shameless hypocrisy to be lamenting over Aba all the time when your place is actually worse.

Most parts of Lagos mainland all the way to Iyana Ipaja, and down to Ogun state but instead of talking about it, you ignore them all to fixate your attention on Aba. There is nothing bad in Aba that you won't find worse versions in Lagos and Ogun states where you live!

Shameless hypocrites!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Newton85:
Of course, everyone knows that about them. No one even says there are no slums in Lagos na. Imagine even Madrid in spain has a famous called Canada Real Galiana. But Abia is just a natural pigsty. At least, no one calls Lagos slums "international." Imagine how utterly dirty a place these Eboes call "international" looks like? They even eat and sell there without feeling repulsed. Very dirty people! Literal pigs!

Una don start una senseless fight Abi?
It's so easy to misrule black people!
Tribalism has destroyed their lives,
Your anger is directed at the wrong quarters,
As per usual!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Newton85: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Swear with your life by Sango that there are no far worst places like this in Lagos let's see whether you'll be alive till tomorrow.
Alaye go and sleep. There's no place worst than this despicably horrible, ridiculously filthy pigsty called Ariaria in Lagos. You should even bury your head in shame that a so-called "international" market looks worse than a refuse site. Very dirty people!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Newton85: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Una don start una senseless fight Abi? It's so easy to misrule black people! Tribalism has destroyed their lives, Your anger is directed at the wrong quarters, As per usual!
Dude, take your sanctimonious preachment somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Newton85:
Dude, take your sanctimonious preachment somewhere else.

Continue your senseless and meaningless fight while you continue sliding into more misery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by richmond500: 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:
Lagos task force officers chasing me for exposing the dirty parts of Lagos Mega City
lol, funny thread.
But mehn, is this really Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
richmond500:
lol, funny thread.
But mehn, is this really Lagos
Lagos is a complete slum if you think I'm just joking go to places like makoko, Ijegun, ikotun, mainland, Lagos Island, Ajegunle, and other numerous areas, you'll will nearly collapse.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Gory pictures of Lagos slums

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by richmond500: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Lagos is a complete slum if you think I'm just joking go to places like makoko, Ijegun, ikotun, mainland, Lagos Island, Ajegunle, and other numerous areas, you'll will nearly collapse.
I've heard its a slum but I've never for once thought it could be on par with Aba or even worse sef.

We are our own biggest undoing sef, we are more interested in what's going on in other regions instead of asking our govt questions.
I thank God for my port Harcourt sha, we may have our own dirty environs but not on this level

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Newton85: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Continue your senseless and meaningless fight while you continue sliding into more misery
Yeah, at least it's my "senseless and meaningless fight while I continue sliding into more misery," not yours. Now move along, deplorable cretin.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Sergio101(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin grin cheesy
Laugh wan kill me.
Op, you don't need to expose the boisterous filthy elements. We know already.
As dirty as yolobawa land grin.
Very horrible stinking beings, combined with their charcoal melanin.........Disgust!!!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Sergio101(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
richmond500:
I've heard its a slum but I've never for once thought it could be on par with Aba or even worse sef.

We are our own biggest undoing sef, we are more interested in what's going on in other regions instead of asking our govt questions.
I thank God for my port Harcourt sha, we may have our own dirty environs but not on this level
Oga, is it not the people of the waste that first put their useless stylet into east matter.
Don't be bias in judgment.
Every city has a slum but the waste will always put their useless buccal in east's matter. Nonsense cretins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by richmond500: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sergio101:

Oga, is it not the people of the waste that first put their useless stylet into east matter.
Don't be bias in judgment.
Every city has a slum but the waste will always put their useless buccal in east's matter. Nonsense cretins
which one is people of waste?

If I can recall, the Igbos online has been attacking every region but there own region, the north suffers most in the hands of the igbos, the igbos are even more concerned about Tinubu than they are with Uzor Kalu.
This isn't what I wanted to say sha, all I am saying is that, we should also mount pressure on our state govt, U can't disprove the fact that Buhari has tried more than 97.68% of our state govt but we don't even call them out as we call Buhari out

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Raph82(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nawa o, if I may ask the OP posting all these, don't u have a job? Instead of u to face what will make ur life more productive, u're busy snapping useless pictures up & down, all in the name of mockery. Flooding happens everywhere. Few days ago, I was watching cable news, lots of slums in Germany, US and Italy, vehicles were submerged in total flood in streets, dirt everywhere. Places that are slums today will become great tomorrow. Development is gradual process.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Raph82(m): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Lagos is a complete slum if you think I'm just joking go to places like makoko, Ijegun, ikotun, mainland, Lagos Island, Ajegunle, and other numerous areas, you will nearly collapse.
Those places u mentioned can be better if we all are responsible people. Nigerians are not civil. U as a person, how many times do u take drinks and dispose of the bottle properly while you're out?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Mystery9(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
BKayy:
The real Lagos City
Kia the is guys has finished me with laugh.... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Mystery9(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:
Lagos task force officers chasing me for exposing the dirty parts of Lagos Mega City
Kia.... This people has finished me with laugh today grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Yves4real(f): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Op, the picture below was taken in 2011. Please, is that environment still like this after a decade?
I just want to know.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Broveens42(m): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
proeast:

Far worse than the Aba pictures, but the funny thing is that some people living in these disgusting slums will also join in condemning Aba grin grin

Almost half of all Lagosians live in such deplorable conditions but they keep showing pictures of a few nice places to decieve outsiders.

Far far worse. South east is a paradise.
I almost vomited at the sight of those guys defecating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Broveens42(m): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mrexcell:

I visited lagos few years ago stayed in ikotun and went round some few places wasn't impressed by what I saw so many bad roads and refuse dumps everywhere that's why I believed that all these pictures are actually from lagos there's no red soil to indicate that's it's from aba. The igbos I know might do their business in dirty environment but won't agree to live in those horrible dirty environment that even pigs won't survive in.

That is the point. A good number of lagosians work,cook and live in this kind of environment.
But the closest you can see of this environments in south east is only under working conditions like trading
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Broveens42(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
People should have the right to live in decent places like this in owerri.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Broveens42(m): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
This is just a common residential area in owerri.
Lagos deserves better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Broveens42(m): 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
A place for common imolites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Broveens42(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
Common Areas
Owerri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by rosinkkit: 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
It's not really fair on Lagos to be using her slums to score points.

Lagos' population is over 25 million. The most populous city in Africa.

Every ambitious Nigerian from every village makes a move to Lagos at some point.

Not to Aba. Not to Enugu, Jos, Benin, or Sokoto.

Lagos.

Every day, thousands of newcomers enter Lagos.

Did your fathers or your mothers give the Lagos state govt money to build houses for all those people?

Africa has many poor people. So why would many of them not be in Lagos, its biggest city?

Lagos represents what Africa is. A vibrant developing continent still making its way to the top.

Free the great city of LAGOS abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Broveens42(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
rosinkkit:
It's not really fair on Lagos to be using her slums to score points.

Lagos' population is over 25 million. The most populous city in Africa.

Africa has many poor people. So why would many of them not be in Lagos, its biggest city?

But the attitude of people too matter.
How can a grown up be so proud to expose his gluteus in broad daylight?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Broveens42(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
Common residentials in owerri paid attention to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Broveens42(m): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
Rainy night
Owerri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by rosinkkit: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Broveens42:
Common residentials in owerri paid attention to

Where is the pedestrian sidewalk?

Do you even know what that is?

Why are there open drains?

That street is nothing to show off.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Broveens42(m): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
rosinkkit:

That things is nothing to show off.

See your mouth like pedestrian.
Which one do you have.

Common areas in owerri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Broveens42(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
rosinkkit:

Pedestrian lord
Another area( Relief market road)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Broveens42(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
rosinkkit:

Common areas in owerri

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo / Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo / NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.