Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode (10427 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home / Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by notoriousbabe: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
1) I constructed 22 roads in Alimosho and refused to award any of the contracts to Aregbesola and co.

2) I insisted that contracts that had been awarded to party leaders under Fashola must be executed before they can be awarded new contracts under my regime.

3) I wanted to phase out Danfos and Area boys from the streets of Lagos and introduce smarter means of transportation without Area boys and Agberos.

4) I refused to pad the budget with 10% for the house of assembly members led by Bayo Osinowo and Mudashir Obasa.

5) I refused to grant the concession of 4th mainland bridge to Tinubu’s Hitech

6) I refused to increase the amount of money being paid from the state revenue to Tinubu through Alpha Beta from 10% to 20%

7) I developed Epe. Epe was never in their master plan.

I refused to support Aregbesola and Bayo Osinowo’s senatorial ambitions because they are not Lagosians.

9) I refused to use Lagos state funds to finance Osun elections.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by PrinceOfLagos: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lagos will know peace and development when Tinubu is no more.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Hopeful9: 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hmmm...
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by thorpido(m): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Na so Lagos be.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Nuelito: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Smh
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by saheedbadmus(m): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Was It uncle akinwunmi that called u on phone/messaged u and told u all this or you just wrote it from ur own perspective

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Kaiser20: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Make Tinubu make peace with Ambode ASAP, to receive heeling time no day.
As for Aregbese he destroyed Osun and wanted to destroy Eko, watch.
Tinubu's love for Area boys (Agberos) no be here.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by SmartPolician: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
notoriousbabe, where's the source?

Ambode has no balls. He should meet Gabriel Obaseke for some classes in politics. Aregbesola and Tinubu and co should try this NONSENSE with Amaechi and you will know you are dealing with a madman. Politics in Nigeria requires both gentleness and ruggedness.

BTW,

3) I wanted to phase out Danfos and Area boys from the streets of Lagos and introduce smarter means of transportation without Area boys and Agberos.

This would have made Lagos one of the sanest places to live in the world.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by centoke30(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Grace001: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
Eyah... This one just regain his voice
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Kingpin1000: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Your problem is you had balls made of Plastic. You had the people with just like Obaseki had the people with him but your balls were not made of iron like that of Obaseki..

5 Likes

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Jerryherd: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
cool

Nonsense and ingredient

Lagos APC conducted an open primaries, which means each and every Lagos APC card carrying members voted for who they wanted and he lost

#Lagos Christian APC members felt insulted when his wife disgraced Lagos State Chaplin and Pastor

#Lagos State APC grassroot Women, felt cheated when Ambode cancelled their street cleaning contracts, and stopped LAWMA replacing them with his own PSP

#Tinubu personally begged Fashola and his camp Opeifa etc to step down and support Ambode.. and Ambode got elected and started disgracing Fashola for using millions on website and carpark

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mischievous ipob youth, Lagos is Yoruba land killyasef

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by yuping(m): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
We for enjoy Lagos if they is no Agberos

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Karemarealty288(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by baralatie(m): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
notoriousbabe:
1) I constructed 22 roads in Alimosho and refused to award any of the contracts to Aregbesola and co.

2) I insisted that contracts that had been awarded to party leaders under Fashola must be executed before they can be awarded new contracts under my regime.

4) I refused to pad the budget with 10% for the house of assembly members led by Bayo Osinowo and Mudashir Obasa.

6) I refused to increase the amount of money being paid from the state revenue to Tinubu through Alpha Beta from 10% to 20%

I refused to support Aregbesola and Bayo Osinowo’s senatorial ambitions because they are not Lagosians.

Sauce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by pedrilo: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tinubu hold on lagos is beyond human comprehension

2 Likes

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Racoon(m): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
The story must be told one day either by Ambode himself, Bola Tinubu or the GAC.The conspiracy will surely be unravelled one day.Nothing done in secret that will never be exposed in the open.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Daum: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Yoi would have fought
You had the resources of the state at your disposal.... My guy you for fight

2 Likes

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by FarahAideed: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
The best governor after Jakande

2 Likes

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by TheWolfen(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
baralatie:

Sauce

and Spices grin

6 Likes

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Idiko1: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
notoriousbabe:

I knew you, Ambode, were doing the correct things for Lagos State hence your removal as governor.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by techWriter1: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lagos will tell peaceful and advancement when Tinubu is no more.

Need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Minime10(f): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
notoriousbabe:

I wish you could have the balls to tag a name categorically, to your fruitless rants Mr. Coward

2 Likes

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by DEROX: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Lagos will know peace and development when Tinubu is no more.
That time no bastard from some unknown region will win any political election grin na tinubu give dem mouth sef, baba Bleep up

5 Likes

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
Principalities and power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by PrinceOfLagos: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Principalities and power
He looks like unclean spirit

3 Likes

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

He looks like unclean spirit
unclean spirit look like him

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Splendid235: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tinubu is de.d.That is why everybody is speaking out.

Take it to the bank.
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Yobabad: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
And you just waited for BAT to kick the buket before reveling this, anyway Rip BAT
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Idiko1: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Minime10:

I wish you could have the balls to tag a name categorically, to your fruitless rants Mr. Coward

Do you want the dude to have four balls? The balls he had already spurred him to name names which included Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by samtoles: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Does anyone here actually believe the nonsense the OP posted?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets Chalker Foundation For Africa Today / TRANSCRIPT From The Tape Recordings Of The Aburi Meeting, January 5-7, 1967 / 2 IPOB Members Arrested For Bombing House Of Ohanaeze Leader, Nwodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.