Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja (59738 Views)

Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding / Mayorkun Performs At Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Wedding (Video) / FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Misterone: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
either of the two are being paid by tax payers they all fall under government, now u being a goat tell me yusuf buhari the son of a terrorists the office he hold for him to use iPhones as souvenir, akuya ur mumu never do
This illiterate can never learn. there's a word for you. you are untrainable. the different between civil and public servant is that one is employed while the other is elected. an mpama is saying they are the same. tueh. I spit on your illiteracy.
jealousy kill you. go an tell that your lazy father that birth you in a brothel to stick his dick in his asshole. yusuf life dey the pain you. fuckingfailure. na only those wen dey office dey use iphone. sit back and reason before you open that your stupid poohole you call mouth
Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Misterone:
This illiterate can never learn. there's a word for you. you are untrainable. the different between civil and public servant is that one is employed while the other is elected. an mpama is saying they are the same. tueh. I spit on your illiteracy.
jealousy kill you. go an tell that your lazy father that birth you in a brothel to stick his dick in his asshole. yusuf life dey the pain you. fuckingfailure. na only those wen dey office dey use iphone. sit back and reason before you open that your stupid poohole you call mouth
go through the comments and see how people are laying curses on you and ur miserable Generations ,I just pity the stupid woman that gave birth to this calf
Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Misterone: 8:37am On Aug 27, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
go through the comments and see how people are laying curses on you and ur miserable Generations ,I just pity the stupid woman that gave birth to this calf
dem never lay curse for you and your family finish. by the time dem finish, 200 years go done pass. fuckingimbecile.
Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2021
Misterone:
dem never lay curse for you and your family finish. by the time dem finish, 200 years go done pass. fuckingimbecile.
Otele bye bye
Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Misterone: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Otele bye bye
fuckingstupidgoat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) / Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.