Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Falana On Grazing Routes: Under Land Use Act, FG Only Controls FCT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana On Grazing Routes: Under Land Use Act, FG Only Controls FCT (15124 Views)

Falana On Abacha Loot: Nigerian Government Refuses To Account For $4 Billion / Falana On Elisha Abbo: Senators Have No Right To Question Abbo Over Assault / Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana On Grazing Routes: Under Land Use Act, FG Only Controls FCT by Greenwisdom: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2021
Oga Falana you too much. oil truly dey your head.

with this simple explanation is it not crystal clear that Buhari have an undisclosed agenda.
what is the meaning of grazing routes in this 21st century?

brethren if we fold our hand dey look, this so called old hypocrites go return us to stone age.
I don talk my own
Re: Falana On Grazing Routes: Under Land Use Act, FG Only Controls FCT by Ochelyko1: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2021
GardenOfGod:

https://punchng.com/grazing-routes-under-land-use-act-fg-only-controls-fct-says-falana/

I will keep on saying this the grazing routes is not merely for cow oooo, they have other evil agenda to fulanilized and islamized the country. Although NIGERIA is already an Islamic nation by registering under the OIC( organization of Islamic country).

But the grazing routes is part of the colonials Master rules and Dan fodio was part of that policy so my people be wise and be prepared south south, south west, south east whether u are a Muslim or a Christain this Fulanis don't give a Damm they want to take over NIGERIA
Re: Falana On Grazing Routes: Under Land Use Act, FG Only Controls FCT by dangermouse(m): 10:53am On Aug 24, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
I don't just understand is giving buhari the impression that he can just seize anybody land for his terrorist brothers and nothing will happen.if he really want to please his brothers by all means I suggest he he establish ranches in sambisa forest or establish it in kano state,gandeje said they can accommodate all the headers in Nigeria so why won't they go to where they are needed and stop trying to force them on who don't want to have anything to do with them
The issue at stake is more than cattles and grazing routes. If for example every state gives out expanses of lands to the herders who are of a particular tribe, the tribe automatically will establish settlements in every state and by extension crown Emir's who will dominate every other king, oba, Obi, or what have you in those states. The domination of Nigeria by the said tribe would be completed. Now you got the bigger picture?
Re: Falana On Grazing Routes: Under Land Use Act, FG Only Controls FCT by Naanlong01: 11:31am On Aug 24, 2021
I see Falana being appointed as the Chief Justice of Nigeria under President Yemi Osinbajo's administration in 2023.

I AM NOT THE FALSE PROPHET.
Re: Falana On Grazing Routes: Under Land Use Act, FG Only Controls FCT by eteba(m): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
Buhari, Malami, Garba Shehu and co are all Cows!
This is the clear fact.

1 Like

Re: Falana On Grazing Routes: Under Land Use Act, FG Only Controls FCT by sukieboy(f): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
mradonis:
I wonder how much this cows contribute to this nation ,that make our govt put so much interest on them. Even education and health care for human has never been prioritize in this regime like these cows . In 2021 when others are exploring outer space and talking nuclear like play. We are still talking animal route. Why not change our entire constitution for these cows ,since the life and well being of Nigerians don't seem to matter or count.
Everytime. Cow this.
Ranching that
Grazing this
Land use that

All for animals that are meant to be eating.
Nigeria Na Waaa oooooooo
President Buhari is obsessed with cow.
Re: Falana On Grazing Routes: Under Land Use Act, FG Only Controls FCT by sabreal: 4:05am On Aug 25, 2021
justosee:
The southwest used to call others wailers when they complained about herdsmen activities until the cows started drinking the blood of Yorubas

So you are still trapped at the region of shifting blames

Sorry
Re: Falana On Grazing Routes: Under Land Use Act, FG Only Controls FCT by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 25, 2021
sabreal:

So you are still trapped at the region of shifting blames

Sorry
You cant just throw away the past, or you will repeat similar mistakes in the future.
Re: Falana On Grazing Routes: Under Land Use Act, FG Only Controls FCT by Morenikeji090(m): 4:53am On Aug 25, 2021
Coz we are backbone of those motherfucker northern leaders.. I pray the relationship collapse..
sabreal:
No other part of the country challenge this tyranny like the people from the south west
Re: Falana On Grazing Routes: Under Land Use Act, FG Only Controls FCT by sabreal: 5:33am On Aug 25, 2021
Morenikeji090:
Coz we are backbone of those motherfucker northern leaders.. I pray the relationship collapse..

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year' / Tinubu: Reliance On Export Of Raw Materials, Disease That Needs Urgent Cure / Jerome Pasquier: Nigeria Not Doing Enough To End Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.