Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? (6587 Views)

What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? / A Baby Boy Or A Baby Girl Which Is Best Or You Prefer As Your First Child / Boy Or Girl, Which Is Preferable As Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by PatKing(f): 2:12am On Nov 25, 2011
Wao! I heard the most desperate screams, 
My heart melted, had drips on both hands, the best we had was a cheek-2-cheek contact for 3seconds.
He was taken away from me for 48hrs,  OMG,
so I can be managed to remain alive for Him, longest hours of my life.
When we were united in a regular ward, the first 48hrs was spent staring at him,SO I don't miss those tiny smiles.
It was an experience, but I will do it again!
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by dominique(f): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2011
awww, lovely stories. wish i can say i had a rush of mushy emotions in my own case. i was just numb, physically and emotionally. felt disconnected from the baby for almost 2 weeks embarassed cry. i was irritable, moody and cried for no reason at all. thank God for my hubby and MIL, don't know how i would have coped without them though they didn't quite understand why someone who is supposed to be rejoicing was crying so much. it wasn't till later that i read about post partum depression, then i was able to make sense of my situation. maybe it was because he came two weeks early and i was psychologically unprepared for his arrival. eight and half months later, i'm loving every minute spent with my lil prince, love him to bits kiss
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by ceasyc(f): 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2012
@topic, what was the feeling like? OMG, HEAVENLY!
MY BELLISSIMA =BEST GIFT EVER FROM GOD FOR FREE!!!

quick labour and safe delivery and I saw snow for the 1st time on my way to the ambulance and hospital.
Thank YOU LORD!
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by zayhal(f): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2012
During labour, I was thinking about my mum and appreciating her more, wondering how she could go through this FOUR whole times.

After delivery, I held the baby in awe, that's when it actually dawned on me that I had been carrying a human being in my tommy.It's an overwhelming feeling.
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by ng4am(f): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2012
I think d men re more hapy over a new born dan d women. Cos what i felt more was relief y my hubby was overwhelmed
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by mutter(f): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2012
Difficult to put in words, but it was simply wonderful. I kept waiting for that terrible pain but it never came because I was always expecting it to get worse after hearing so many scary tales. I was blessed with a fast and uncomplicated labour which I thank God for.
However the same feeling I had with my first child I had with all my kids. I even think that with the last one´s the feeling was more intense because over the years you come to appreciate that giving birth to a healthy baby with major complications is not to be taken for granted. We have to give thanks to God,
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by imurboss: 8:00am On Jan 20, 2012
Waowwww,i can't wait to have that feeling as i will be due sometime this year, God help me!Amen.
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by breeezefe: 12:43am On Jul 28, 2022
temmytanny:
I had tears of joy on my face cos i was there live when the baby was coming out, at first the baby dint move or cry and i tot something was wrong until the nurse spanked his ass.

I had similar experience. But the nurses scared the hell out of me.

I trust your boy is doing perfectly well now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help My Husband Is Addicted / Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband / "I Love To Go A-wandering..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.