Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) (39312 Views)

Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by Holiness2100: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
THAT'S THE SPIRIT! A MUM was left horrified after spotting a ghostly figure appearing to push a little girl down a slide - but only noticed when she watched the clip.

Creepy footage shows a young girl hurtling down the slide at a park just as the disembodied spooky floating head shows up in the shadows behind her.

The youngster then joins her sister at the bottom of the slide, apparently unaware of the ghoulish vision behind her moments before.

Freaked out by the video, her mum shared the clip - filmed in a children’s park in the city of San Nicolas de los Garza, Mexico - online, saying it "makes her skin crawl".

Posted under the Facebook name Hernandez Blankhaa, the girl's mum said: "I did not know whether to upload this or not, but I decided to share it. This happened to my daughter four days ago.

"I told several people that I was shocked and asked what them what’s there.

"My daughter and her father were scared. This happened in San Nicolas near Walmart.

"I don’t know why this happened or why it happened to my baby daughter... every time I watch this video it makes my skin crawl.

“I just wanted to share this paranormal story with you, and someone please can give me a hypothesis for this because I am in shock.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15945133/mum-horrified-ghostly-figure-pushing-daughter/amp/

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by UncleKoboko: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Yẹyẹ

13 Likes

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by Cyphar(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
There is more to the physical. The spirit realm is so fucking real.

We should always pray for God's protection.

178 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by josh123(m): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2021

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by fati2001(m): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
if to say I know say nah Like this I for no open this post.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
There are Principalities, Powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places in this world.

Almost Every event on Earth today, are first carried out in Spiritual realm.
Infact It is Spiritual realm that Controls and Orchestrates the Physical realm.
Living life Just anyhow or living in denial of this is what Has Destroyed so many people.

This is why in this Journey of Life , there is need to Know JESUS and Have a Solid relationship with HIM.

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by obonujoker(m): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lol...
Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by Hanibbal(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
The ghost like figure looks like an Afghan refugee grin grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by illicit(m): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by chiiraq802(m): 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
That ghostly figure and the little girls face almost look alike . undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by panafrican(m): 3:33am On Aug 24, 2021
Fake.

7 Likes

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by mysticwarrior(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
There are Principalities, Powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places in this world.

Almost Every event on Earth today, are first carried out in Spiritual realm.
Infact It is Spiritual realm that Controls and Orchestrates the Physical realm.
Living life Just anyhow or living in denial of this is what Has Destroyed so many people.

This is why in this Journey of Life , there is need to Know JESUS and Have a Solid relationship with HIM.
what about those who believe in Shiva, hanuman, Buddha, Mohammed, Sango, Ogun and Amadioha?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by FalseProphet1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
The dark forces are real, they are everywhere, their job is to make contact with humans in a negative way, we have to resist them.

I see that demon reappearing to that child in order to possess her, I see God fighting for that child, I see her becoming a great prophetess for God.

This I have seen.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by Authoreety: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
I pity those people that still don't believe that the spiritual controls the physical... That's more reason you have to be deeply rooted in the word to be able to place principalities and power under control...

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
The WOMAN is on Lithium for mood disorders and she skipped her medication.
What she saw was actually a side effect of missed medication.
IF she recommences it after 3 skipped days, she will first, see 3 witches, exactly the ones Macbeth saw. However, if she fails to recommence it all, she will have a date with celestial bodies.

How can one be surprised to hear that a MEXICAN MOM saw a GHOST when they use straw to drink cocaine & heroin in Mexico.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by dalass(f): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Cyphar:
There is more to the physical. The spirit realm is so fucking real.

We should always pray for God's protection.

Amen.

But this on na prank or photo shop

3 Likes

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by NakwansaPolice: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin
Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by Harrykn: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Just one drag of Colorado

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Who says there is nothing new under the sun

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by kingscare1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
Pray for your wards everyday.
God is all powerful.

Are you moving to a new location? Do you need to carry bulk products and services? We are always there for you. We have Vans, Trucks And Cranes for hires at cheap rate.

Chat us on WhatsApp lets handle your bulk products carriages 090 ..3546.. ...4082

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by 900warriorz: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
Na Wash...nothing like ghost grin

1 Like

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by Enudapan: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Hollywood ghost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by ShenTeh(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
While ghosts may exist, this is not one.

It is the same picture. There's a way they explain this thing in still photography. Often happens when the object to snap is in motion.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
The ghost self resemble the girl!

This is a man made creepy footage! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by Sterope(f): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
But she took a picture undecided
Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by Funkybabee(f): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
Holy ghost fire rubbish for my daughter eh
Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by Sharon6(f): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ha
Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by 4Play(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
This is the Mexican evil spirit often known as Adobe Photoshop. Sometimes known as Clickbait or Fake News.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by tutudesz: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison / Why Ladies Hardly Change Their Surnames After Marriage These Days / My Husband Has A Different Surname To The One He Uses..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.