Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,860 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus (9293 Views)

Falana Predicts What Will Happen In Atiku’s Court Case Against Buhari / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by oshozondii: 5:25am On Aug 24, 2021
Embattled National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Prince Uche Secondus has said he is not afraid of the court injunction barring him from parading himself as chairman of the opposition party.

He will defend himself in court, his Media Adviser Ike Abonyi, said in a WhatsApp message last night.

The terse WhatsApp message reads: “The Media Office of the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has been inundated with calls from media houses on a press statement sent to newsrooms by one Kelvin Ebiri, Special Assistant, Media to the Rivers state Governor, Bar Nyesom Wike announcing that ‘Court Restrains Secondus from Parading himself as National Chairman, member of the PDP.

“If Secondus and the party are taken to court, they will defend themselves. The PDP and Secondus are not afraid of court. This party is a child of history, owned by Nigerians, bigger than any individual or group, including desperadoes.”
https://thenationonlineng.net/im-not-afraid-of-court-case-says-secondus/

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 24, 2021
undecided
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by hisexcellency34: 5:33am On Aug 24, 2021
Wike won't stop until he kicks out this tax collector who chops alone and clean mouth

11 Likes

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 24, 2021
this one way them come dey talk via WhatsApp message so
The seems to be their defensive mechanism undecided no be juju be that.
[color=#770077]Prince Uche Secondus and the host of the PDP CALCUSE should go sitdown one place abeg
This radarada getting too much.
[/color]

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by Baawaa(m): 5:50am On Aug 24, 2021
You did not afraid of court case,they sacked you as chairman and as a member grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by victornwaru(m): 5:53am On Aug 24, 2021
Abeg go and sleep

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by wunmi590(m): 5:53am On Aug 24, 2021
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by Jestin: 5:54am On Aug 24, 2021
They should just allow this man finish his tenure in peace .

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by Osiris12: 5:54am On Aug 24, 2021
Wetin dis guy do dem sef?!

Lost both chairmanship and membership on the same day.
It is well

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by Raxxye(m): 5:54am On Aug 24, 2021
Politicians sha. Do these guys really have trusted loyalists and friends?
Best of friends today, worst enemies tomorrow!

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by leadedge: 5:54am On Aug 24, 2021
Free then if they dint want you

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by Lawrry(m): 5:55am On Aug 24, 2021
Nigeria and force, they said they don't want you again, is it by force to be their chairman?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by DenreleDave(m): 5:55am On Aug 24, 2021
Uche go rest...

Wike the river man has defeated you again

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by fergie001: 5:56am On Aug 24, 2021
Secondus resign for peace to reign.......

Don't do Court sturvs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by sabreal: 5:57am On Aug 24, 2021
This is the major reason nobody will thrust them to the presidency

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by Kellie069(m): 5:57am On Aug 24, 2021
Water don pass garri
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by xcesspaschal(m): 5:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Off course. U shouldn't.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by Sonnobax15(m): 5:59am On Aug 24, 2021
cheesy
Oga go and sit your assss down jor undecided. Wike don successfully smack you down....The best thing to do as an honourable man, that's if at all you are one is just to accept defeat and take a walk out of the podium now wey you still get small respect before you go lose am too lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by otokx(m): 6:01am On Aug 24, 2021
Both politicians should join forces and kick out the black soot which is an Health, Safety and Environmental hazard from most parts of Rivers State.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by Maxymilliano(m): 6:07am On Aug 24, 2021
Secondus is a goner
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by EightHayEm: 6:10am On Aug 24, 2021
PDP wahala is getting in too much
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by SONYCITY: 6:12am On Aug 24, 2021
mr uche secondu i stand by u dnt mind wike. bt i want t ask u after dis nationa charman wat do u have in mind

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by adeade83: 6:13am On Aug 24, 2021
Nobody is surprised over the court ruling. The Gov of Rivers State has indirectly bought over all the judges in the state through his donation of free houses and ₦150m each to all the judges.
There's always a room for an appeal. He is just being so desperate!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by Confusionist(m): 6:41am On Aug 24, 2021
Everyone is always going to court. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by akanbiaa(m): 6:49am On Aug 24, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by zoedew: 7:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Who says you are! Your response reveals that you are afraid. Deal with it!!! Tax collector!!!!
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by TGM2015: 7:15am On Aug 24, 2021
Okay, sure, you will but will get justice from the courts in Rivers state? Even at Supreme Court you have no guarantee that her lordship, who double as private legal adviser to the Rivers state governor will allow justice to prevail.

Anyway, her lordship knows by letters of the law, once you are suspended as a member of a party, your right to hold on to any position is void. The only way to go through this is to challenge the suspension in a court of law. In Nigeria corruption word, "shop for your own justice".
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by tchaik(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2021
fergie001:
Secondus resign for peace to reign.......

Don't do Court sturvs.

Lol. Even if he wants to, who will fund such?

To 'purchase' court orders or favorable rulings, especially in political/election matters no be beans.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / How Oronsaye Spent Fg’s N190m In Secret Account – Witness / Opening Ceremony Of Tokyo International Conference On African Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.