Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus (9304 Views)

Falana Predicts What Will Happen In Atiku’s Court Case Against Buhari / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by DSC7: 7:27am On Aug 24, 2021
Wike no wan look Uche face again shocked
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by fergie001: 7:34am On Aug 24, 2021
tchaik:

Lol. Even if he wants to, who will fund such?

To 'purchase' court orders or favorable rulings, especially in political/election matters no be beans.
......if he had backing of others, he would fight it out....but it is a collective decision...

...gathered all the Southern Chapters, save for Udom, Okowa (neutral) endorsed his removal. He can't do anything now.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by Benbellamor: 7:36am On Aug 24, 2021
Its Better the court case starts now, so that you will not start it after December so as to drag it to sopreme court till ending of 2022...which will be fatal and distracting
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by maldino: 7:39am On Aug 24, 2021
What exactly is the problem sef?
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by shadrach77: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2021
But I am not understanding, what's the gain in being a party chairman?
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by barcaboi(m): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Baawaa:
You did not afraid of court case,they sacked you as chairman and as a member grin grin grin grin
Scratching head*
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by ogbenifamouz(m): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2021
Seconds should look for another job, in politics no parmanent friends or enemy...
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by bbbb56: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2021
OGA GO AND REST YOU HAVE FAILED AS PDP CHAIRMAN AND ALSO AS AN OPPOSITION. ALL WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS CURRENT ADMINISTRATION IN TERMS OF THEIR FAILURE,INCOMPETENCE,CORRUPTION,INSECURITY EVERYWHERE YOU ARE MUTE NOTHING YOU HAVE DONE
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2021
Can this man just bow out honourably!

That seat is not his and he has not played the role of an opposition chairman effectively. ..so resign!
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus by Kam2021: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Anytime pdp has election, Wike and Secondus go start quarrel...abegiii

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo / It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.