Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

This Guy Is Boasting Of Doing This Disgusting Thing, What Is Wrong With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Is Boasting Of Doing This Disgusting Thing, What Is Wrong With Him? (1596 Views)

The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? / LADIES, Do You Remember This Naughty Thing...What Is the Name? [PICTURE] / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Is Boasting Of Doing This Disgusting Thing, What Is Wrong With Him? by Disappointed: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
There's a guy in my street who is always boasting about how he use to súck the women's vagiña, and I was like 'wtf!sad'. But he only tells his friends about it.
So I don't understand, does it (the vagína) has a flavor, or is the guy possessed?
This guy appears clean most the time, which makes it harder for me to figure out what actually is wrong with him.
He said that it helps to calm down his head after smoking, and that it also makes men to live longer because that's where they came from (someone told me this, I'm not sure if it's true though).
I want to know what is wrong with this guy.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is Boasting Of Doing This Disgusting Thing, What Is Wrong With Him? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
Why u dey repeat thread
I am very disappointed in you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Is Boasting Of Doing This Disgusting Thing, What Is Wrong With Him? by Disappointed: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
Doja2000:
Why u dey repeat thread
I am very disappointed in you.
The mods disappointed me and moves the previous thread to a dead section.*sad*
Re: This Guy Is Boasting Of Doing This Disgusting Thing, What Is Wrong With Him? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
Disappointed:
The mods disappointed me and moves the previous thread to a dead section.*sad*
and why should the mods move that your previous thread to the front page
Them for push am go dust bin sef.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is Boasting Of Doing This Disgusting Thing, What Is Wrong With Him? by Disappointed: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Doja2000:
and why should the mods move that your previous thread to the front page
Them for push am go dust bin sef.
Which Front-Page, nobody moved my thread to any Front-Page.
Hahaha, the section they moved it to is even better than dustbin sef, they are a very disappointed set of human beings tongue.
Re: This Guy Is Boasting Of Doing This Disgusting Thing, What Is Wrong With Him? by brosom(m): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
Which kind yeye topic be this kwan?

Na everything una go put for nairaland?

I tire ooo undecided
Re: This Guy Is Boasting Of Doing This Disgusting Thing, What Is Wrong With Him? by Doncaptain(m): 4:51am On Aug 25, 2021
Disappointed:
There's a guy in my street who is always boasting about how he use to súck the women's vagiña, and I was like 'wtf!sad'. But he only tells his friends about it.
So I don't understand, does it (the vagína) has a flavor, or is the guy possessed?
This guy appears clean most the time, which makes it harder for me to figure out what actually is wrong with him.
He said that it helps to calm down his head after smoking, and that it also makes men to live longer because that's where they came from (someone told me this, I'm not sure if it's true though).
I want to know what is wrong with this guy.
..oga, its like you are adicted with sucking of Virgina or u want to see if we will tel you if its good or not...lol..
My brother, you gradually licking your corpse

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good To Have Sex? / What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? / Homo sexual Pussy Fact U should know before regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.