Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,459 members, 7,839,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (879432 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by BolaT53: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2021
RollyA:
lol! it reminds me of teachers asking students to mark script. its like they told the officer, if you see lump sum, name did not tally just refuse.

Lol, JR you mean, yes im still on it, my lawyer is expecting response from DOJ

It was the same person that refused my application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2021
Where are the PPRs? Mine is dropping soon in Jesus' name. AMEN.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by beedyboy(m): 9:38am On Oct 20, 2021
nairagrounds:
Where are the PPRs? Mine is dropping soon in Jesus' name. AMEN.

Chill man. They are about sending mine �

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ganiruogene(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Bobomaigida:

AH03849!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt if this VO has approved one single application, alway rejecting.

@RollyA, any progress with your JD?

@dfut, who did you use as your sponsor and how much did the person have in their account?

Same person that refused mine. Its like the person is an automatic refusal machine.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2021
beedyboy:

Chill man. They are about sending mine �

We’re all getting ours. I know you've passed the requested medical for some time now �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by honeycandy(f): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2021
Hello guys,

I just received original passport request mail. I have deferred admission to next year. What do I do please?

30 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2021
honeycandy:
Hello guys,

I just received original passport request mail.

Wow ❕ Congratulations oooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by buchito1(m): 9:44am On Oct 20, 2021
honeycandy:
Hello guys,

I just received original passport request mail.
Congratulations! smiley wink

Drop timeless for us naahh cheesy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TradeSunMoore: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2021
gg4real:
Good morning FAM. Please how can one get a custodianship signed and seal by a public notary?

I guess you are refering to the Custodian declaration form for minors. If so, then fill your portion of the form and send to the guardian in Canada to do same. The guardian notarizes over there and scan back to you. You then print and take to a notary public for endosement( I notarized 2 documents - The sponsorship affidavit and this one and paid 10K for both )
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by honeycandy(f): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2021
I will. Thanks

buchito1:
Congratulations! smiley wink

Drop timeless for us naahh cheesy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gg4real: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2021
Thanks but how do I get a guardian in Canada most especially around Regina?

TradeSunMoore:

I guess you are refering to the Custodian declaration form for minors. If so, then fill your portion of the form and send to the guardian in Canada to do same. The guardian notarizes over there and scan back to you. You then print and take to a notary public for endosement( I notarized 2 documents - The sponsorship affidavit and this one and paid 10K for both )
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by beedyboy(m): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2021
Congratulations. It has ended in praise.

honeycandy:
Hello guys,

I just received original passport request mail. I have deferred admission to next year. What do I do please?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tourphland(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2021
Dear ircc

Give me ppr today na grin

This guys can make someone depressed!!! Since JULY

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tourphland(m): 10:15am On Oct 20, 2021
[/quote]
[quote author=honeycandy post=106897424]Hello guys,

Oh wow congrats
smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2021
BolaT53:

It was the same person that refused my application.
This VO is bitter oooo. Maybe it was the same person that refused mine too well my notes will arrive soon
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 10:17am On Oct 20, 2021
ganiruogene:

Same person that refused mine. Its like the person is an automatic refusal machine.
How I wish someone can get his or her email . The person go hear words
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tourphland(m): 10:19am On Oct 20, 2021
honeycandy:
Hello guys,

When did you apply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Richard90345: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2021
So people can see the vo that refused them, make person no encouter this kind of vo oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Braintrain: 10:23am On Oct 20, 2021
Hello guys please I need help anybody applying or applied for MUC I don’t know how to submit my official documents and how to go about it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sumam: 10:32am On Oct 20, 2021
Good morning all,

Please I need clarifications, am applying for PhD management but I noticed most schools require GMAT/GRE
1) Do I have to apply to a school(s) before taking the GRE so I can forward my test scores to them directly.
2)It’s my first time writing the test , is it advisable to select prospective schools and send results directly or wait to see the result first before sending to them.
3) Any advice on successful PhD candidates will be appreciated on admission/scholarship/ study permit application.
@frankrobbin @ Lekebobo @makano and gurus plsssssssssssss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by honeycandy(f): 10:56am On Oct 20, 2021
May 8 ooo.

tourphland:

When did you apply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nonsoooooo: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2021
Did any applicants went for medicals on the 13th of October? Qlife have refuse to upload my results. And the medicals was requested by IRCC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2021
A friend's PPR don land this morning oooo. we are going to the same school, same course and same term.

It is raining guys. Iffylove and Teemenzo, I'm waiting for you guy's love letter oooo.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TradeSunMoore: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2021
gg4real:
Thanks but how do I get a guardian in Canada most especially around Regina?

It is not compulsory the guardian have to be in Regina. A legal residence of Canada will do.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2021
Ketima:
A friend's PPR don land this morning oooo. we are going to the same school, same course and same term.

It is raining guys. Iffylove and Teemenzo, I'm waiting for you guy's love letter oooo.

Sooner than expected in Jesus name
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2021
Ketima:

Abeg help the person to share the timeline.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2021
RollyA:
lol! it reminds me of teachers asking students to mark script. its like they told the officer, if you see lump sum, name did not tally just refuse.

Lol, JR you mean, yes im still on it, my lawyer is expecting response from DOJ

Hopefully they come with a settlement.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by usor00(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2021
July n u are depressed, it means we may applicants are dead
tourphland:
Dear ircc

Give me ppr today na grin

This guys can make someone depressed!!! Since JULY
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Teemenzo:

Abeg help the person to share the timeline.

in summary

Application Submitted: May 8th

Upfront medical: passed in August

Another medical request: Around late sept and submitted upfront E-sllip

BVL: October 18th

PPR: October 20th

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2021
Ketima:

in summary

Application Submitted: May 8th

Upfront medical: passed

Another medical request: Around late sept

BVL: October 18th

PPR: October 20th

Nice one. I guess this medical thing has to be unique to each applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by adetopsy1(m): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2021
Hello house,

I am a Prospective graduate student from Nigeria. I plan to apply for non thesis Master’s degree program by Fall 2022. I am to take 9 classes in my two years of study. To be qualified as a full time student, I am to pay for 6 courses in my first year(my plan is to sort the remaining 3 classes fee during summer break there). I also plan to buy GIC of $10,000cad. Am I good to go this way?

I’ll wait for your response.

Regards.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2021
usor00:
July n u are depressed, it means we may applicants are dead

Sorry bro/sis. It will be worth it very soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (834)

Lets Talk About Estonia / German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.