Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (876809 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2021
Congratulations to him.....
We are patiently waiting for our good news... we pray for God's speed

Ketima:
A friend's PPR don land this morning oooo. we are going to the same school, same course and same term.

It is raining guys. Iffylove and Teemenzo, I'm waiting for you guy's love letter oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Braintrain: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2021
Please someone should help out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2021
Braintrain:
Please someone should help out

With what
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
adetopsy1:
Hello house,

I am a Prospective graduate student from Nigeria. I plan to apply for non thesis Master’s degree program by Fall 2022. I am to take 9 classes in my two years of study. To be qualified as a full time student, I am to pay for 6 courses in my first year(my plan is to sort the remaining 3 classes fee during summer break there). I also plan to buy GIC of $10,000cad. Am I good to go this way?

I’ll wait for your response.

Regards.

No Ade, There are some questions you need to answer to know if you are good to go.

1. How much is the total cost of the programme and how much have you paid?
2. Are you single or married?
3. Who or what will you be using as home ties?
4. What is your current employment? and when did you graduate?
5. Who will be responsible for tuition payment, you or you have a sponsor?

Provide answers to these questions for the house to help you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sirenoel: 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
Please have a few questions.

1. Must my passport be stamped before I can purchase a flight ticket?

2. Should the ticket be one way or return ticket?

I appreciate your response to these.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
Everywhere is dry oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
sirenoel:
Please have a few questions.

1. Must my passport be stamped before I can purchase a flight ticket?

2. Should the ticket be one way or return ticket?

I appreciate your response to these.

1. You can buy your ticket without a stamped passport.

2. One way or return would totally be your choice. If you plan on getting pta. Then return ticket is the way. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
nairagrounds:
Everywhere is dry oo

The wait is not for the weak.

Any June applicants in the house?
-June 19 here.
Chargeback wahala
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sirenoel: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
TheGbemisola:

1. You can buy your ticket without a stamped passport.

2. One way or return would totally be your choice. If you plan on getting pta. Then return ticket is the way. Goodluck

Thank you for the information.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Fatuse(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
were you sending them mail everday before you got your PPR?
honeycandy:
May 8 ooo.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
TheGbemisola:

-June 19 here.
Chargeback wahala

It is well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
TheGbemisola:

-June 19 here.
Chargeback wahala

June here.

Did you do medical upfront?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by misterditto: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
Please i need someone who got admission in Nova Scotia community College? I need your help.Kindly reply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Pace6: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
Please good people, is anyone here who is in or applied to Durham College? Please I need help

Please ooo good people
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bukuns2000: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
I have gotten three different emails from vfs concerning my passport, how will i know that my passport is ready?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by honeycandy(f): 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fatuse:
were you sending them mail everday before you got your PPR?

Not at all. I didn’t send any mail. I did Medicals last week Wednesday, got notified by the hospital on monday(this week) and received request for passport today.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omiinii: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
First time application?
Tre20:
Applied aug 16th
Ties in Canada and Nigeria
Purpose of visit
Financial resources

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
June 28th here

TheGbemisola:

-June 19 here.
Chargeback wahala
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by grace4ever2021: 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
NO, i havent written them..and i did pay a 2way delivery with insurance too...
i recieved this mail now....how can i write them to let them know the urgency of it...called their customer care and after deducting my money..they still didnt pick uo the call...please i need help

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ....................................... has been received from the IRCC Office on Wed Oct 20 2021 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja CVO and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards,

VFS Global
Ketima:

Have you written to VAC and did you pay for 2-way delivery?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Benquip: 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pace6:
Please good people, is anyone here who is in or applied to Durham College? Please I need help

Please ooo good people
What question do you wanna ask
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
Scott99tish:
Oh Lord, Let’s get some good news here today.
I wish everyone awaiting PPR success…

President Makano, I greet you.
Lekiboboe and every Guru in the house… cool

Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atiteb4: 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
grace4ever2021:
i recieved this mail now....how can i write them to let them know the urgency of it...called their customer care and after deducting my money..they still didnt pick uo the call...please i need help

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ....................................... has been received from the IRCC Office on Wed Oct 20 2021 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja CVO and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards,

VFS Global
did you get this email today?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atiteb4: 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
grace4ever2021:

Regards,

VFS Global
chill you would get Ur passport latest Friday or Monday. They might send extra two emails to you today.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by amblessed2021: 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Congratulations once again!!

[quote author=Lianna2020 post=106872078]LANDING GIST

My flight was scheduled for 10:55 pm on Sunday.
We all went to the airport by 2:00pm because we had excess luggage and also to check in on time.
At 2, there wasn’t any crowd, we had 23kg into ten places (entitled to just 6 bags at 23kg) and paid 300k for extra luggage.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Agape123: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
TheGbemisola:

-June 19 here.
Chargeback wahala

Chargeback happened to me too o. I had to pay again, mine na June 22 application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by grace4ever2021: 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
yes i have been recieving mails from vfs and tracking aswel...but i sent mine to Lagos...and heres the mail i got today from vfs

Regards,

VFS Global
Ketima:

Have you written to VAC and did you pay for 2-way delivery?
eboigbedavid1:

Good morning. Has DHL submitted the passport to VFS? U can track it on DHL site to confirm. If DHL have, did VFS send a tracking ID to your email? If you have that tracking ID, all you have to do is to call VFS costumer service and make enquiries regarding your passport. I submitted mine same day and DHL returned the stamped passport 2 days ago
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Agape123:

Chargeback happened to me too o. I had to pay again, mine na June 22 application

Did you do upfront medicals?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Agape123: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
nairagrounds:

Did you do upfront medicals?

No, I didn’t.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
nairagrounds:

June here.

Did you do medical upfront?

Yes i did
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
grace4ever2021:

Regards,

VFS Global

go to that website in the mail, click on contact us, you will see options to get to them, either by mail, call, or chat. I just chatted with them an hr ago, and a rep told me my passport has been sent to the embassy for processing. so kindly do the same to know whats up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Agape123:

No, I didn’t.

Have you gotten a request?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Carebeyondcure: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
My BVL dropped on 18th October and since then nothing but imma keep the hope alive cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (834)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.