Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (861849 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Rubby172: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
hesjay:
Please help me guys! My application got refused for the 4th time.
Reasons:
Personal assets and family ties
So sorry about delay …..
Do you even bother to apply for your GCMS in your 1st, 2nd and 3rd app before applying for the fourth time?

Pls order GCMS and put this generic aside

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lilylurv(f): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jermaie0009:

I tap in your Testimony…..it will end in Praise for me and others waiting….Amen

Amen...God will make our testimony full iJN

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Phatkings: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
Good evening please I was denied Canadian visa two years ago, pls how can I print the refusal or get the refusal letter now as I need it to apply to another country
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
If you're using Windows, the installation wizard requires that you close some applications, especially web browsers during installation, so that you can install the application successfully. Give that a try.

gaeul:
It was unsuccessful...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Kemisolarachy:
It's PPR guys
Congrats
Pls ur timeline will be useful alot on this platform ESPECIALLY for us that want to re-apply

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Doziepac: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
Good Afternoon house,
I need an advice on what to tell my cousin that is 21 years, wrote her Waec at 18 and wish to study nursing at Canada.
1. What are the chances of her getting undergraduate admission in Canada, any university suggestions
2. What are the likely requirements she needs to provide to secure an admission.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
You don’t need to print it, just declare it when filling the imm form and explain in your loe.
Phatkings:
Good evening please I was denied Canadian visa two years ago, pls how can I print the refusal or get the refusal letter now as I need it to apply to another country

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lilylurv(f): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
The consent form, can I fill it with pen or has to be typed?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by seyestp: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Good Day Gurus,

Please i need your guidance, I recently applied for a Masters program at a Canadian University though I wrote a letter for a waiver of GMAT the response was because I graduated with a second class lower class i should provide a GMAT score of 550 minimum.

My question is how do you think I should approach this with the university? should i appeal or re-provide the waiver letter?

are there other school in Canada I can apply that will not require GMAT, full school fees payment before granting Admission bearing in mind I am applying with a second class lower in Accounting, graduated year 2007 with 10years working experience in Telecom and now Banking sector (4 years as a contract staff).

Please advise me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Davidganna10: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Please those who got PPR don't forget to drop your time line and documents submitted. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Aijay26: 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Kemisolarachy:
It's PPR guys
did you submit MBS ? Notice people who submitted mbs or GIC get response faster

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kemisolarachy(f): 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Will share my timeline soon

KellyKk:

Congrats
Pls ur timeline will be useful alot on this platform ESPECIALLY for us that want to re-apply

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Francejaik(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
Kemisolarachy:
It's PPR guys

CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Francejaik(m): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
lilylurv:

Started sending mails last week o and webforms... I send the mails anytime I remember oo...even the webform.

And sent mail to MP yesterday.

CONGRATULATIONS

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
With pen
lilylurv:
The consent form, can I fill it with pen or has to be typed?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Winnn: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Say what? Amazing!!!! Congratulations!
Kemisolarachy:
It's PPR guys
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omiinii: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
She will get admission. Her age or time of when she wrote her exams wouldn't affect her. Since she's going for undergrad she should make research herself. Check the school requirements for international students if she meets it she'll get admission within 2 week to a month, depending on the school
Doziepac:
Good Afternoon house,
I need an advice on what to tell my cousin that is 21 years, wrote her Waec at 18 and wish to study nursing at Canada.
1. What are the chances of her getting undergraduate admission in Canada, any university suggestions
2. What are the likely requirements she needs to provide to secure an admission.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Winnn: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
It's PPR l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God of signs and wonders!

39 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Francejaik(m): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
Winnn:

CONGRATULATIONS...you don Winnn

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by governorudeh: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Winnn:

Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
Kenthro:
on request

Ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by governorudeh: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hello guys. I applied for 2022 Fall Master's Program @University of Manitoba, two days ago.

Please how long does it take to get admission in the school?

Please, reply me. I need to give feedback to my benefactor.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gaeul(f): 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
Thanks, will try that..
nairagrounds:
If you're using Windows, the installation wizard requires that you close some applications, especially web browsers during installation, so that you can install the application successfully. Give that a try.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gaeul(f): 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
Congratulations
Winnn:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Auta04: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
[Ketima am in same shoe with you, i also deferred to sept 2022...ur medicals must have expired before you enter canada. Does it means we have to enrol another medicals before entering. quote author=Ketima post=107096331]

Yes. To add to this Esther, try to send your updated LOA to IRCC through webform before you send your passport. As I couldn't re-enroll for class for 2021, I jejely defered and was given a new LOA for Sept 2022. So I sent it to IRCC before sending my passport. Now when the stamped my printed my counterfoil, it now has 2 years expiration time. That's from October 2021 till November 2023. So pls send updated LOA before dispatching passport. But still, even if it gets stamped this month with a year counterfoil, you're still good to go

@Jay316, my class is now Sept 2, 2022. So I have returned to my normal life. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Congrats, Winnn. May the land favor you.

Have you been sending emails to IRCC?

Winnn:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Did it just drop? I'm still expectant today.

Winnn:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
Winnn:

Congratulations bro, God bless your journey in Jesus name.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Oby2828: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
I have decide to apply with my 2 kids and leave hubby out of it as there would be no one to take care of them. He, my business and property will be my home ties.
Note: It’s a 1 yr pgd program to study International Business Management, I’ll also be self sponsoring and will submit hubby’s employment letter and statement of account if needed.
How best should I address this to the Visa officer?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Opsy14: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Well my agent said they requested for it and they gave him 1 month to provide it.
makano:
Hello Opsy

IRCC do not request for Police Certificate, even though its part of the required documents but not a compulsory document..

We have seen many applicants here getting their Visas without submitting Police certificate..

Peace

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Viewoliver: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Winnn:

Congratulations!!!
May Canada favor you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.