Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (888762 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ndboyfire: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
Please gurus help me

I am looking at going for a post graduate certificate, I already have bsc but graduated with 2.2.

Please has a anyone had bad experience applying for Admission at Trent University.

Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
my brothers .I went to Ethipian airline office at airport and now they referred me back to their office in V.I.I am presently at Ethiopian airline office in V.I waiting my turn meanwhile my boss in on my neck cos I went AWOL.God help me.I only told them I will report late to work due to personal emergency and today is last working day of the month and I need to b at work cos we have to pay the staff today and I am part of those responsible, indirectly. I am sweating under A.C here.wen I get to work,I will have to explain what the personal emergency is.this is online booking went wrong
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sirenoel: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
Stamped passport returned safe and sound. That one too na prayer point.

It could only have been God. And now my watch is over. Until landing gist.

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jay316:
yes but according to her there were unexplained sum.Can u share the full detail of ur application and documents submitted ?. if u sent all evidence, including work I.D ,pay slip,mom work ID or CAC documents and invoices as the case may be and all evidence of those income with explanations in ur client info and she still delayed u, my brother,no other option o but to go for JR but if u were not exhaustive enough, then u cud try again and show more commitment since she is not sure the money will be available 4 ur studies that's y I suggested full 1st year tuition and if possible, GIC
Thanks for the advice bro ….
I didn’t attach any documents backing my mom business. I only stated she is in business.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omiinii: 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
I wonder what could have gone wrong?.make your oga no vex for you abeg. 300k no be moi moi you have to settle it ASAP abeg update us as things dey go
Jay316:
my brothers .I went to Ethipian airline office at airport and now they referred me back to their office in V.I.I am presently at Ethiopian airline office in V.I waiting my turn meanwhile my boss in on my neck cos I went AWOL.God help me.I only told them I will report late to work due to personal emergency and today is last working day of the month and I need to b at work cos we have to pay the staff today and I am part of those responsible, indirectly. I am sweating under A.C here.wen I get to work,I will have to explain what the personal emergency is.this is online booking went wrong
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sirenoel: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jay316:

Lmaooo broo.
Have you reported to your (own) bank that receiver is claiming non receipt of funds?? If not, call your bank while you wait and report that. If there were any issues from NIBSS, that would be resolved and this office people can help you. Because, if truly they didn't receive the money, nothing the airline can do about it.
I'd keep you in prayers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sirenoel: 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jay316:

Plus bro, don't you want PTA ni That small 4k dollars will go a long way to save you money. Instead of changing all your naira with aboki. Maybe this delay is so you can book a return ticket by Monday and by then this issue would have been resolved, you pay the balance and they issue your ticket. Think am o!
Just know your money cannot go untraced sha.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Davidganna10: 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
sirenoel:

your watch is not over my dear If it is GOT "interpretation". grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Benquip: 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Perfectyyyyyy:
I got offer letter for a 2 years post graduation. While filling the IMM1294E, I became bit confused. In my LOA Level of study is "post graduate program". There is three option in IMM194E about the level of study. It's a College-Certificate,College-Diploma,College-Applied Degree. Now, which one should I choose?

What should I attach in my evidence of work section? My program has a Co-op which was written on the acceptance letter only. There are no other document from the school of that?
Thank you.
For the first question: Choose college applied degree since the post grad dip is connected to what you did in your degree.
2: Attach your letter of acceptance.

May God Make It Easy For Us All
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Maya2pretty(f): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Winnn:
It was exactly what I did

Congratulations my brother once more. Thanks so much for the response. It was you that made me ask this question sef, I pray for favour for me and all of us expecting.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Maya2pretty(f): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ketima:

But if you got renewed passport, Kindly inform IRCC through the webform, so they will take note of it before the passport request. when you now get your PPR, you now send the renewed passport.

Thanks so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
KellyKk:

Thanks for the advice bro ….
I didn’t attach any documents backing my mom business. I only stated she is in business.
there we go.That was an error on ur part that u have to fix in ur next application .put in ur very best in this next application and leave no stone unturned. if u have d funds, pay ur first year tuition to show more commitment. u may or may not do GIC since u have discovered what was wrong.make sure ur letter of explanation is well drafted too.
make sure from now till u re apply ur account is ok oo.no unnecessary transactions oo or lump sum.the V.O only has issues with ur source of funds which means with a good letter of explanation with all evidence, u will get ppr by Gods grace. no go spoil am oo.

I wish u good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tyreal(f): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jay316:
its more ambiguous than u think.there is something that they saw in ur application. no one can advise accordingly without seeing the V.O note .so order 4 use GCMS note 1st
Thank you so much. I will do that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
sirenoel:

Lmaooo broo.
Have you reported to your (own) bank that receiver is claiming non receipt of funds?? If not, call your bank while you wait and report that. If there were any issues from NIBSS, that would be resolved and this office people can help you. Because, if truly they didn't receive the money, nothing the airline can do about it.
I'd keep you in prayers.
The issue is from them oo.they said they are having issue with Access bank account.he told me to wait for 20min.he called someone in ABJ.nawa.he said they have not been getting statement from access bank.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
sirenoel:

Plus bro, don't you want PTA ni That small 4k dollars will go a long way to save you money. Instead of changing all your naira with aboki. Maybe this delay is so you can book a return ticket by Monday and by then this issue would have been resolved, you pay the balance and they issue your ticket. Think am o!
Just know your money cannot go untraced sha.
I have 10k CAD in my GIC and my brother is my sponsor. moreover, Since I have an account in my name iin Canada through my G.I.C, I am thinking of approaching my bank for living expenses for my schooling once I am enrolled. If am not successful I will just use the money I have to pay my school fees using form A.My brother is in Canada and so in addition to my G.I.C I may be covered. I wont be traveling with more than 1k or even 500USD .my proof of funds at port of entry is my G.I.C and tuition payment plus my brother's letter of support

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jay316:
there we go.That was an error on ur part that u have to fix in ur next application .put in ur very best in this next application and leave no stone unturned. if u have d funds, pay ur first year tuition to show more commitment. u may or may not do GIC since u have discovered what was wrong.make sure ur letter of explanation is well drafted too.
make sure from now till u re apply ur account is ok oo.no unnecessary transactions oo or lump sum.the V.O only has issues with ur source of funds which means with a good letter of explanation with all evidence, u will get ppr by Gods grace. no go spoil am oo.

I wish u good luck
Thank u boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sirenoel: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jay316:
I have 10k CAD in my GIC and my brother is my sponsor. moreover, Since I have an account in my name iin Canada through my G.I.C, I am thinking of approaching my bank for living expenses for my schooling once I am enrolled. If am not successful I will just use the money I have to pay my school fees using form A.My brother is in Canada and so in addition to my G.I.C I may be covered. I wont be traveling with more than 1k or even 500USD .my proof of funds at port of entry is my G.I.C and tuition payment plus my brother's letter of support

Oh I see. That makes a lot of sense. All the best then.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tourphland(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jay316:
same with me.January intake. send me a mail.lets relate since we are going to the same school.Hope u r a boy sha?.lolna boy I be ooo

I’m a man, young man grin grin

Okay check your email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eclint(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Baba, be calming down oo!
Highest they will hold your October salary for you until you return from Canada grin

All the best bro
Jay316:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eclint(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin cheesy grin cheesy cool
tourphland:

I’m a man, young man grin grin

Okay check your email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by frankob(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
Omiinii:
It even worse lord knows if there's VO here secretly. As I hear that they know about NL. dey here come see this one. Another wahala again.soon it'll be mandatory to pay tuition for the total academic calendar as a nigerian before confirming authenticity. These people are just tainting the already tainted image of our country. Scrutiny upon scrutiny

I’m telling you. Who no get money or get scholarship shouldn’t be talking of going abroad you should be talking about looking for money. We too like to cut corners.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KingofAfrica: 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
@viviangogos I actually think it’s only both of us in this situation at the moment. Or are there other people? I really wonder what could be the cause?
viviangogos:
You are not alone. I got mine on the 30th of September, they updated to Pass on the 1st of October. I am still waiting. We will testify this week, Amen

It will end in Praise..

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
You guys are not alone.

KingofAfrica:
@viviangogos I actually think it’s only both of us in this situation at the moment. Or are there other people? I really wonder what could be the cause?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by olabisi6438(f): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
Good Day guys. How much is student visa re-application fee now?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by olabisi6438(f): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
Good Day guys. How much is student visa re-application fee now? In naira
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Aijay26: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
sirenoel:

please when you sent it via dhl, will VFS send it back to you through dhl ? How will dhl send it to me please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
Good afternoon my people,
As a self sponsored, can I submit more than one MBS? I don’t want to do transfer to my other bank so as to avoid lump sum.

It will end in Praise for Us.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atiteb4: 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
kennyjoy:
Good afternoon my people,
As a self sponsored, can I submit more than one MBS? I don’t want to do transfer to my other bank so as to avoid lump sum.

It will end in Praise for Us.
yes you can
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by olabisi6438(f): 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
olabisi6438:

Please who has an idea of this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
atiteb4:
yes you can

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lekiboboe: 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ndboyfire:
Please gurus help me

I am looking at going for a post graduate certificate, I already have bsc but graduated with 2.2.

Please has a anyone had bad experience applying for Admission at Trent University.

Thanks in advance

Your Response to the questions below could/would enable you get specialized PG. Cert program suggestions from this platform

- what did you studied in the University?

- what year did you graduate ? (to address study gap)

- Do you have a job experience? If yes, what is the name of your Job, and what are your Job duties? (to know if your Job is related to your Degree or not)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Youngman911: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
olabisi6438:

Its 150 CAD. The amount in naira will depend on what card you're using to pay for it and the rate at which you're funding the card in naira. It can be anywhere between 50k and 72k in naira

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (834)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.