Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,784 members, 7,834,648 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors (66227 Views)

Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview / Abba Bichi, Son Of DSS DG Uses DSS Officials As Bodyguards & Charters Plane - SR / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by flokii: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
prince3009:

Did you mean SE or SW?

Ask Umahi and the omuti governor of Anambla state.
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by vineyardfarms: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
God will expose them - be it aso rock, some insane govs, minister, emires, elites, they shall be expose.
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Lovenorth: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Trumann:

It was not a bomb, he was arrested for being in possession of fireworks.
A week before that, Donald Trump pointedly accused Buhari of doing nothing about Muslims killing Christians in Nigeria. This is exactly what Trump said:"... "We have had very serious problems with Christians who are being murdered in Nigeria," Mr Trump said. "We are going to be working on that problem very, very hard because we cannot allow that to happen... "

It was after this that Elrufai claimed they caught a Christian with bomb. However, the suspect could not be charged to court because it was false alarm.
Illogical comment
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by chikason22(m): 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
BiafraInc:
The so-called commodore is a fool. He was among those that brought Buhari to power because of his and his people's hatred against Jonathan. What's the fool telling us now? What we don't already know? We Igbos knew about this long ago and warned all you idiots. but ostrich behavior wouldn't let you see beyond your hate.
The idiot is still hoping for a better nigeria. I don't know why these people and slavery are like 5 & 6. Intelligent officer my foot. Even with his many years of intelligence, he couldn't see what an ordinary Igbo man saw in Buhari that made us reject him 4 times. Amala and gbegiri intelligent officer.
You're not Igbo. Aboki chill. We the Southerners don't fight each other again. We have a common enemy. The Fulani terrorists in power.

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by IMAliyu(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bizibi:
I just watched the video on channels TV YouTube channel and the retired Navy commodore made sense..... He even said he was part of the team that really worked to bring in buhari in 2015 and he is shocked at the way president buhari turned out in the last 6 years.

The intelligence agencies in the u.s were skeptical about buhari but they convinced them that buhari will fix things. Honestly,I always say it here anybody supporting buhari here I just an online sycophant.
Can you help me out with the link to the video?
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mumu story.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by udemzyudex(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
DSS is coming for you soon
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by seunayantokun(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
Not the first time they've named them.
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by executive12: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
flokii:

Ignore that one.. Jonathan was everything but a leader, just lucky to become president following the demise of former president Yar'adua.

The same person blaming SW now won't tell you that SW actually stood by Jonathan after the death of his boss, when the Northern mafias came to ridicule him. Infact I feel Jonathan was a mistake that should never have happened. It's unfortunate Yar'adua died and didn't complete his tenure. Nigeria would have faired better under him.

I don't blame those of you that made the mistake of voting Buhari in 2015 ( because of Jonathan's obvious incompetence).
But why did you guys vote Buhari again in 2019? Is it because he promised the Southwest the Presidency in 2023?

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Presidential16: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Everytime someone is sponsoring terrorists....

Name them or leak their names to the media

All this bullshit must stop
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Sheriman(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
post=105174559:
Again......
Amen and their generations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by executive12: 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
tamdun:

They always find a way to blame sw
Who are the 'they'?
Please explain to us why you guys voted Buhari in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by ADEBAZ95(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lovenorth:

All religious gathering should be banned, he shouldn't have mentioned only Mosques, what of churches? We will not just allow any bigot to paint our religion black, we must open mouth and said the truth

Lol, religion that is black already.
U no see Afghanistan.

I'm Muslim, to be candid Islam is not a religion of peace as we are told.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by haffaze777(m): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
BiafraInc:

What has being powerful got to do with voting en mass for a terrorist? It only shows the naivety and stupidity of the group that does such.

Didn't he said Southwest single handedly gave power to buhari?that mean Southwest must be so powerful to achieve that
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Lovenorth: 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
ADEBAZ95:

Lol, religion that is black already.
U no see Afghanistan.

I'm Muslim, to be candid Islam is not a religion of peace as we are told.
grin grin you don't have to say it, I know you are a Muslim grin grin
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Edyice: 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Hear this hypocrite talk, that its only on Fridays terrorists get to survey the military environment, what of Sundays during church service ?, don't they allow Christian worshipers to join them, from outside & these terrorists cannot disguise as Christian to enter like they did madanllah bombing of suleja. Mr retired Military personnel tell us how many billions you stole when you where in service.
Tell us the fact that, you guys don't want the war on insurance to end because of the security vote you enjoy.
This hypocrite I bet cannot defend the source of the wealths. He accumulated during the peak of his career, like GEJ clueless rightly said " Stealing is not corruption.

Just watch how your north will destroy itself
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Vulcan24(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Absolute gibberish

What's the intelligent part of his role and long story

OGA if you are military, summary execute any bagger in detention and stop gathering unusable intelligence
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by SeyeMan(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lovenorth:

If he knows them why is he covering them? Why are you trying so hard to blame Muslim for this?

I don't even have to try to blame Muslims for anything, most terrorists identify themselves as doing the bidding of ☪️. Whether they are justified or not is another matter entirely.

Now I get your grievance; its because the man said the end game of the killings we are witnessing all over across Nigeria is to Isamize Nigeria. You may choose to close your bare eyes to yes truth or not; the facts are glaring for all to see

Even Taliban seeks to impose sharia; is Sharia law not part of Isalm or a Muslim identity.

5 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by amazingspiderma: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
ogododo:
Terrorists named current Govs, Senators, Aso Rock officials as sponsors during interrogation – Ex-Naval Officer

https://punchng.com/terrorists-named-current-govs-senators-aso-rock-officials-as-sponsors-during-interrogation-ex-naval-officer/

Keep speaking English, you had your chance and all you could do is story telling.
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by 24brains(m): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
ogododo:
Lalasticlala here something!
hear something!
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by SeyeMan(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
If you can't tell us the names, then shut the FVCK up with your cork and Bull stories.
Another pile of rubbish.

If your govt that knows the names refuse to name the criminals, what do you expect a private citizen to do. You want him to be defending multiple suits in court if the people he names sue him for defamation, and then he has only oral evidence to defend himself. Many of you are childish with how you rant on the internet.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by EMAXIM(m): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
BiafraInc:
The so-called commodore is a fool. He was among those that brought Buhari to power because of his and his people's hatred against Jonathan. What's the fool telling us now? What we don't already know? We Igbos knew about this long ago and warned all you idiots. but ostrich behavior wouldn't let you see beyond your hate.
The idiot is still hoping for a better nigeria. I don't know why these people and slavery are like 5 & 6. Intelligent officer my foot. Even with his many years of intelligence, he couldn't see what an ordinary Igbo man saw in Buhari that made us reject him 4 times. Amala and gbegiri intelligent officer.

You are not Igbo my brother

3 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by tamdun: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
executive12:

Who are the 'they'?
Please explain to us why you guys voted Buhari in 2019.
We both voted for a fulani man remember? Abi no b atiku una vote for
Though never voted for him in 2019
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Mozegee: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
You are sharp in brain,you said it all.
Samunique:
Our number one problem in Nigeria is religion.

I'm a Christian, I don't practice religion but faith in Christ.

For those who think Buhari is clueless about the insecurities in the land should have a rethink.

Why is it that this same Buhari that always looks helpless when it comes Terrorists whom he rebranded as bandits, is the same Buhari that handles the issue of agitation and secession with iron fist ?

The answer is simple, Buhari head wants to fight the the terrorists but his heart wouldn't simply bcs, he's sympathetic to their cause and has the same ideology laying deep in the bottom of his heart, that's why he's so confused about the whole thing.

It's like asking a father to hang his son he so much loves.....
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Lovenorth: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
SeyeMan:

I don't even have to try to blame Muslims for anything, most terrorists identify themselves as doing the bidding of ☪️. Whether they are justified or not is another matter entirely.

Now I get your grievance; its because the man said the end game of the killings we are witnessing all over across Nigeria is to Isamize Nigeria. You may choose to close your bare eyes to yes truth or not; the facts are glaring for all to see

Even Taliban seeks to impose sharia; is Sharia law not part of Isalm or a Muslim identity.
Did I ever reject sharia? I love sharia, if you are a Christian sharia is not meant for you so why are you so nervous about something that didn't concern you?
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by SeyeMan(m): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
amazingspiderma:

Keep speaking English, you had your chance and all you could do is story telling.

Go and watch the video from beginning to end, I'm sure it won't be so much of a mental heavy lifting for you.

Anyways, he said the President is the Commander-in-Chief, and there is no operation that can be carried out by the military without his authorization, no matter the level of intelligence gathered by top level security personnel like him.

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by tamdun: 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
SeyeMan:

If your govt that knows the names refuse to name the criminals, what do you expect a private citizen to do. You want him to be defending multiple suits in court if the people he names sue him for defamation, and then he has only oral evidence to defend himself. Many of you are childish with how you rant on the internet.
Them wan put the man for trouble, he has done enough already by telling us he's one of the people that carried out the interrogation and that our government know the people behind bokoharam, I wonder what else they want him to say

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by SeyeMan(m): 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lovenorth:

Did I ever reject sharia? I love sharia, if you are a Christian sharia is not meant for you so why are you so nervous about something that didn't concern you?

The Sharia won't stop with you or your fellow Sharia lovers that are will seek to impose your maniacal ideas on non-lovers, and that's the concern for people like me.

3 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Splashme: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Terrible
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Minjim: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
A former Navy Commodore, Kunle Olawunmi, has said that Boko Haram terrorists mentioned names of current governors, senators and Aso Rock officials as sponsors during interrogation but the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has demonstrated unwillingness to go after the high-profile politicians for reasons best known to it.

This was why former president Barrak Obama said what we need are strong institutions not a strong president.

This is enough to impeach a governor and even the president. Because it's act of terrorism against the nation.

If we have strong institutions, no one needs to wait for Buhari to do his/her job

4 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
SeyeMan:

What makes you think what he's saying has any fact?
If you can't name them why create rumors and insinuations that are not backed by facts.
Anyone can make the claim he's making and hide behind not wanting to name them because of one excuse or the other.
I don't buy rumors and insinuations, I'm only interested in what can be proven.
If he knows those behind Boko Haram and have his facts to back it up then he shouldn't be scared of getting sued because he has facts with him.
I'm pretty sure he's lying and just seeking attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS / Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones / Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.