Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors (66164 Views)

Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview / Abba Bichi, Son Of DSS DG Uses DSS Officials As Bodyguards & Charters Plane - SR / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Man2utd(m): 1:52am On Aug 26, 2021
This isn't strange to me, even if I don't have evidence, I strongly believe Boko Haram was created by APC in order to destabilize Jonathan's government, even all this lies of repentant Boko haram are all lies, so who ever their commander is will let them go without a scuffle. Everything was scripted.

2 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by nameo: 1:53am On Aug 26, 2021
Lovenorth:

Any one that didn't worship only the God of Jesus has nothing to do with sharia so don't panic

The barber that was caught this year by Hisbah in Kano cos of the hairstyle he makes for people is what again?

Was he not a Christain? How come sharia affected

Be deceiving yourself there Bruv

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by hope4nigeria(m): 3:08am On Aug 26, 2021
ogododo:

Boko horam nominated am for mediation, but he no go.
when buhari boldly claim monkey and baboon will be shocked in blood, who do you think he's going to use in shocking Nigerians blood? Buhari knows the Genesis of Boko Haram since 2001. Buhari need to be executed/hang to death for his atrocities

2 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:36am On Aug 26, 2021
Where are d names

Mention them or STFU
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Adabestseason(m): 3:46am On Aug 26, 2021
Some are moving towards the south in the name of herders and scrap grazers.The southern governors should wake up now
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by ostartruth: 4:07am On Aug 26, 2021
The choice of Buhari will hunt Nigeria for a long time. I am sure Buhari will stop at nothing to ensure that this mission he started is not in anyway truncated even by the next administration. Now that he has successfully planted his boys in all the security architecture of the country it could be hard for the next president to breathe unless his death become imminent.

This guy is just one of the lucky few who were not profiled for assassination for simply having adequate knowledge of the underground plan of Buhari and his allies.

It is heartbreaking that a man whom Nigerians placed a lot of expectations back then in 2015 has turned out to be a monster, a terror and nightmare to his citizens.
But I am sure with God, Buhari and his boys will be disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Okhuadams(m): 4:34am On Aug 26, 2021
BiafraInc:

Just keep quiet, he didn't say anything new that Igbos didn't already know about. He opened his amala and gbegiri mouth gbua gbua and in the end said nothing new. in 2015 Mazi Nnamdi Kanu warned all you idiots that the terrorists are coming and that buhari is their leader, but what did you do? Mock and called him names.
u u are more stupid and foolish, ur neighbor told me about ur madness I never knew it was this serious Idiot

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by velocity25(m): 5:28am On Aug 26, 2021
Guardiola84:

Pls is it nnamdi KANU that open your eyes about Muhammad buhari n his diehard islamization quest?all these bornvita children no wonder KANU is easily brainwashing u fools,student of Naija history political events know who Muhammadu buhari is n that's why we shouted n shouted against voting for a terrorist like him for president but yorubas n some foolish igbos mocked us that even if na NEPA bill certificate he presents they'll still vote for him,so now pls let them enjoy their buhari n may his islamization agenda starts from Yoruba land n ends in amechi's family prd
guy I have known buhari to be islamist fundamentalist, I stays in North and I was born there.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu did exposed agenda of this regime more than any body
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by skywalker240(m): 5:32am On Aug 26, 2021
Investigative:
this is news for toddlers in Nigeria
We know buhari once cried for boko haram
And south west willingly hand Nigeria government to jihadist and religious extremist
AFEONJAAAAAAA!

Someone please post the goat pics. grin
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by donestk(m): 6:31am On Aug 26, 2021
Yorubandits brought this upon us
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Lovenorth: 6:45am On Aug 26, 2021
nameo:

The barber that was caught this year by Hisbah in Kano cos of the hairstyle he makes for people is what again?

Was he not a Christain? How come sharia affected

Be deceiving yourself there Bruv
What he was doing affected Muslim and he knew it
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Lovenorth: 6:51am On Aug 26, 2021
nameo:

Do you like what is happening in Afghanistan now? Are you in support of the Taliban and their take over of Afghanistan.

The Taliban too are strict enforcers of the sharia
I am not an Afghan, ask Afghan that question, if Afghans love Taliban I have no business with that, it is their country, but I love sharia anywhere. I didn't see and examine their style of leadership for now
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by otokx(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2021
The way some people here in Nairaland are angry at Olawunmi makes me wonder.
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by opribo(m): 7:27am On Aug 26, 2021
We made a mistake by allowing a man who openly and unashamedly canvassed for the protection of people who have attacked the state and killed thousands of citizen.

I do not know what magic you guys expect from a celebrated jihadist who is known to canvass openly for sharia propagation, a well known human right abuser, a non-emotional cold blood person. worst of all, lacks the charisma of a leader.

How did we get here, tribalism, religion, nepotism, ethnicity, gender abuse etc.
At this stage, when trust is gone only a drastic measure such as referendum, restructuring the nation into regional government. Make it law that only a minimum of first degree is acceptable for any government office and profile those who seek government office, no fundamentalist, or fanatical religious bigot.
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by justmondris: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2021
If Buhari is not on that list, it’s fake news
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by blahc007: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2021
Samunique:
Our number one problem in Nigeria is religion.

I'm a Christian, I don't practice religion but faith in Christ.

For those who think Buhari is clueless about the insecurities in the land should have a rethink.

Why is it that this same Buhari that always looks helpless when it comes Terrorists whom he rebranded as bandits, is the same Buhari that handles the issue of agitation and secession with iron fist ?

The answer is simple, Buhari head wants to fight the the terrorists but his heart wouldn't simply bcs, he's sympathetic to their cause and has the same ideology laying deep in the bottom of his heart, that's why he's so confused about the whole thing.

It's like asking a father to hang his son he so much loves.....
Bros you have finished me with wisdom....
This is wisdom from above

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by blahc007: 9:05am On Aug 26, 2021
chatinent:
My Lord, permit me if I may, to reiterate what my client said. May I, my Lord?

In quotes:

My Lord, may I if I may?

May I my Lord, if I may?

My Lord,

Allow me to assume to pressume, assert to dissect, your most honourable, my client may be staged another coup.

My Lord, I beseech, write this down in your diary book because a political shut up may definitely happen.

I bow to allow my learned colleagues below demonstrate their assertions.
Another wise man....So GEJ sef no get mind deal with this sponsors....nsogbu dikwa grin
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by JAWBONE(m): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2021
BiafraInc:

Tell us what we Igbos didn't know that your amala, gbegiri, and ewedu intelligent officer is bringing to our knowledge. is it about what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu told us as earlier as 2015 about the coming of the terrorists or what we knew about buhari even before he took over your government violently in 1984 and ruined your economy? Only you idiots may not know who the terrorist is, but that's not an excuse because we seriously warned you in 2015 and 2019, but your hatred blocked your reasoning.

The thing about you IPOB and Biafran noisemakers is that you don't think and that's why your leader Nnamdi Kanu is languishing in jail

The fact that Nnamdi Kanu was right about Buhari's tyranny does not mean every other person apart from the Igbos didn't see that coming. That's one thing you obnoxious IPOB members don't know

Who told you that only IPOB knew about Buhari's terrorists tendencies? Rubbish

FYI, I'm not Yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by blahc007: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2021
ogododo:
Terrorists named current Govs, Senators, Aso Rock officials as sponsors during interrogation – Ex-Naval Officer

https://punchng.com/terrorists-named-current-govs-senators-aso-rock-officials-as-sponsors-during-interrogation-ex-naval-officer/
GEJ was weak and afraid to handle this thing when it all started,because the sponsors were the same people that must have helped him to the top, hence, he went ahead battling the problem without dealing with the root.

BuBu: Right from time, he has been an advocate of Sharia movement...
He knows the problem, he knows the root, he has the will power to tackle it unlike GEJ...
He has the resources...the assistance from foreing countries etc
But baba know wetin em de do...I no fit talk pass this level abeg
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by bjdon: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2021
This is why I say those southerners talking about presidency in 2023 are crazy.

Nigeria is gone. Think about it. Islamic fundamentalists have infiltrated every tier of the armed forces and security services. Even if there is a southern president in 2023, do you really think the person will survive for long? The moment he tries to move against these entrenched forces it will be 'plane crash' or 'brief illness'.
The south needs to make it's move now, forget Tinubu and the other traitors. SS, SE, SS need to speak as one and declare a total boycott of the 2023 elections and demand instead an immediate referendum on weather or not to continue with the 1914 amalgamation. I say again, the Nigeria we all knew is FINISHED. Look at Afghanistan, Lebanon, Yemen to see what the future holds if we don't act now.
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by OLULAW: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2021
Serving Governor? Kaduna State? Hell Rafiu? You got the gist?
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by OLULAW: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2021
bjdon:
This is why I say those southerners talking about presidency in 2023 are crazy.

Nigeria is gone. Think about it. Islamic fundamentalists have infiltrated every tier of the armed forces and security services. Even if there is a southern president in 2023, do you really think the person will survive for long? The moment he tries to move against these entrenched forces it will be 'plane crash' or 'brief illness'.
The south needs to make it's move now, forget Tinubu and the other traitors. SS, SE, SS need to speak as one and declare a total boycott of the 2023 elections and demand instead an immediate referendum on weather or not to continue with the 1914 amalgamation. I say again, the Nigeria we all knew is FINISHED. Look at Afghanistan, Lebanon, Yemen to see what the future holds if we don't act now.

Spot on. You’re absolutely right. Tinubu will be gone by 2023. Clueless ‘professor’ can return to his village.
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:04am On Aug 26, 2021
THIS HAS LONG KNOWN FROM NDUMEE TO OTHERS,GOD PUNISH THEM TERRIBLY FOR INNOCENT SOULS LOST BECAUSE OF THEIR ACTSundecided
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by IMAliyu(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2021
Bizibi:
search for channelstv on YouTube,it is the first video on the channel.
Just watched the whole video, the man is blunt and straight forward, he talks from experience.

And I'm now further disappointed with this country and the current idiotic government.
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by IMAliyu(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2021
Lovenorth:

What he was doing affected Muslim and he knew it
In what way?

A good barber cuts hair according to his client's desire.
Did he force them to get the "indecent hair cut"?
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by IMAliyu(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2021
tradepunter:

Sometimes I weep for my people, their ignorance is something else.

I applaud those deligent officers of the top intelligence agencies that try to make the system work.

Many want to build a career but know that wave of success in this intelligence work can bring negative recognition, causing them operate on borrowed time.

Please let's appreciate this man for his courage. It's getting to a point everyone is daming the consequences and making bold moves.
Wish he'd write or state the names of all the sponsors, and have it ready to be published in case something happens to him.
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by tradepunter: 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
IMAliyu:

Wish he'd write or state the names of all the sponsors, and have it ready to be published in case something happens to him.

Read within the lines

His point is to make you guys see the larger picture.

Larger picture is that there is a stealth war waged on Nigerians and it's been nudged by the top.
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by BJanta: 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
ogododo:
Terrorists named current Govs, Senators, Aso Rock officials as sponsors during interrogation – Ex-Naval Officer

https://punchng.com/terrorists-named-current-govs-senators-aso-rock-officials-as-sponsors-during-interrogation-ex-naval-officer/

We are getting there.
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Veryfoolishboy: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
Samunique:

For those who think Buhari is clueless about the insecurities in the land should have a rethink.
Why is it that this same Buhari that always looks helpless when it comes Terrorists whom he rebranded as bandits, is the same Buhari that handles the issue of agitation and secession with iron fist ?

The answer is simple, Buhari head wants to fight the the terrorists but his heart wouldn't simply bcs, he's sympathetic to their cause and has the same ideology laying deep in the bottom of his heart, that's why he's so confused about the whole thing.

This sums up the whole fact about terrorism in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Veryfoolishboy: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
Only a coup can guarantee a good time exposure of bokoharam
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Tosman12(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Samunique:

absolute summary of the buhari menace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Bizibi(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
IMAliyu:

Just watched the whole video, the man is blunt and straight forward, he talks from experience.

And I'm now further disappointed with this country and the current idiotic government.
35 years experience.....the next government will double the hard work and effort to fix the mess.

The major problem is the sponsors and the sponsors are the political elites. remove the sponsors and you get results in the war against insurgency.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign / Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised / Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.