Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) (63255 Views)

Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K / Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K / US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by faceland: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
yrex01:
I love the way you project usa, you really tried for not terming them terrorist state which you won’t if to be an Islam country. Please let stop deceiving ourselves, 90% of the terrorist activities are sponsor by USA. It’s an things we all fail to address

US is less likely to publicly support a group that rapes little boys and women, behead innocent people for things like witchcraft, strone people to death, tell their 12 years old to clear landmines by death, strap bomb on retards to kill infidels, child rape in form of underage marriage.

Those countries are involved with other nations with the hope they practice this extreme form of shari'a.

I don't know the state of your mind, but I suspect there is something not right with you (not an insult).
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by yrex01(m): 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
faceland:

US is less likely to publicly support a group that rapes little boys and women, behead innocent people for things like witchcraft, strone people to death, tell their 12 years old to clear landmines by death, strap bomb on retards to kill infidels, child rape in form of underage marriage.

Those countries are involved with other nations with the hope they practice this extreme form of shari'a.

I don't know the state of your mind, but I suspect there is something not right with you (not an insult).
you’re tired. Pls drink water. And you need more education, read more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) / South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.