Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) (63254 Views)

Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K / Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K / US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Triangles1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kabul kaboom boom.

4 Likes

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by wink2015(m): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Wahala people.
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by kestolove95(m): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
the commander of Isis is from ndi dot republic

2 Likes

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Farid24224(m): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
F
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by juman(m): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Part of CIA tools.

3 Likes

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by SLOVFO(m): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Biden just got know now?
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Sleekfingers: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Goodvibes007:
Isis vs Taliban. That's their problem.

That's their problem abi? Are you not aware that boko haram have a solid connection with ISIS?

4 Likes

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Babaflenjor: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by CheerfulGiver: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am not in anyway Suprised by the ridicule and Shame the United States aka the Sleeping Giant is going through now.

I Said long ago that Super Power has Changed hands in the Spiritual realm. I say this, Babylon the Great ( the USA) is set for Destructive Destruction. GOD does not invest in you, then you turn your back on HIM. That is Disatrous.

Wars are Coming! Great wars are Coming and they are so close. Endtimes Scriptures Prophecies Must be Fulfilled.

My Sincere Admonishment to all is to Settle your relationship with GOD by Surrendering Genuiely to JESUS CHRIST. Because the Rapture is a Breath away. Much closer than we think. Remember also that the Breath in us is not in our Hands. Whoever Departs this Earth without JESUS Christ is Gone and Wasted!
USA is not Babylon the great. Babylon the great is the world empire of false religion
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Femeto: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin Is Islam really the religion of Peace? All Muslim countries and partly muslim countries are struggling with one form of terrorism oe the other.

1 Like

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by decasey(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hmmm, this religion Islam is something else. Where is that MURIC he should come and defend this one ooo

2 Likes

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by WaffenSS(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Righteousness2 post=105168491[b:
GOD does not invest in you, then you turn your back on HIM.[/b] That is Disatrous.

Sounds like a mighty impotent god if his own creations can defy him and turn their backs on him.

I thought you people said everything was preordained.

2 Likes

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Enugurangers: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
If Afghanistan Taliban starts issuing visas to Nigerians, a lot would still go there in the hope of entering Europe via Afghanistan.

11 Likes

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Tecord1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am not in anyway Suprised by the ridicule and Shame the United States aka the Sleeping Giant is going through now.

I Said long ago that Super Power has Changed hands in the Spiritual realm. I say this, Babylon the Great ( the USA) is set for Destructive Destruction. GOD does not invest in you, then you turn your back on HIM. That is Disatrous.

Wars are Coming! Great wars are Coming and they are so close. Endtimes Scriptures Prophecies Must be Fulfilled.

My Sincere Admonishment to all is to Settle your relationship with GOD by Surrendering Genuiely to JESUS CHRIST. Because the Rapture is a Breath away. Much closer than we think. Remember also that the Breath in us is not in our Hands. Whoever Departs this Earth without JESUS Christ is Gone and Wasted!
If Jesus used the element of fear to propagate the gospel, not much people would have accepted him. Jesus preached Love and mercy not fear. If people turn to God because of fear of loosing their lives, then the kingdom will fall once they overcome such fear. Instead show them the love of Christ and the forgiving heart of Christ. And let them turn to God because of the Love they have for him and not fear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by kollog: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
When the Bible said Anti-Christ will rule the world and persecute christians, alot of people thought it was the devil.
The Anti-Christ is Islam.
A Muslim will soon rule the World and all these will happen according to the scripture.

4 Likes

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by effort1: 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Antichristian brothers are at it again.

Bunch of murderers
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by DanielAlhassan(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Islam is bring peace back to the world
I will rather saves the gods my ancestors
Serve than serving this Allah who is causing confusion on Earth

2 Likes

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Edwin046(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

bro the world is not ending anytime soon get that straight,and if you rili wanna meet your maker,there are so many ways to do it,just chose one,don't drag us into it...

2 Likes

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by AmuRubber(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Candidlady:
Righteousness and this holiness moniker

Something fish

The two monikers belong to same person. That's why in almost every thread that HolinessForever creates, Righteousness2's comments follow up immediately (on first page).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by miky(m): 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Anywhere you have Islamists this is what you should expect!

nothing more to see

1 Like

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by VicM6: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Si vis pacem para bellum

1 Like

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by shidof(m): 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

Ogbeni, ko si lo jor

1 Like

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by IbileIfe: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
dawnomike:
There is no peace in the world... cry
There is no peace for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Naustine(m): 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
But why is everything about terrorism linked to this particular so called religion of peace?

2 Likes

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by mrsteel: 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
saphiere:
I wish US would bring airplanes to evacuate Nigerians same way they do for Afghans
This is nice
U want to go to Afghanistan to fight for equal rights for women right?
Afghans women need u more than Nigeria women...nice one

1 Like

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by IbileIfe: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
USA is not Babylon the great. Babylon the great is the world empire of false religion
Babylon the great is presently Iraq which actually is where the false religion of Islam started.
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Lightorder: 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Biden! A name synonymous with cowardice
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Lightorder: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Factional squabble is about going down in Afghanistan soonest

1 Like

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by chimaobinelson(m): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
the world havent seen the last of terror , all because of one man ,Mohammed, a 7th century illiterate Arabian caravan robber

4 Likes

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by yrex01(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kingosytex:
I've never disregarded any religion but I must say that Islam is responsible for over 90% of the problems bedeviling the world today.
From ISIS to Al Qaeda, the list is just too many
How can a religion be a breeding ground for so many terror groups?
This is pathetic.
you mean Islam is responsible for WILDFIRE, GLOBAL WARMING, MALARIA & POLLUTIONS ? You need education more bro. You know nothing bout Islam

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Nuelito: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
No be small matter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) / South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.