Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

A Major Way To Know If Your Gf Is Withdrawing Emotionally From You!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Major Way To Know If Your Gf Is Withdrawing Emotionally From You!! (388 Views)

Help ! My Gf Is Circumcised / My Gf Is Always Wet. / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Major Way To Know If Your Gf Is Withdrawing Emotionally From You!! by czarr(m): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Her eagerness to succckk your d*ck reduces!!!

When a girl is into you she can't wait to suck your off, if she doesn't want to loose you, the nastier she would be in bed...because she knows other women would do more.

But as see finish sets in, and the respect starts to die off, sucking your d*ck would be the first thing she'll reduce or sometimes stop completely. But know this:

If she stops sucking you off she is definitely sucking someone else off, girls are always sucking something.

Thank me later. and I want to thank the mods for deleting my "easy method to sleep with naija girls thread"
Re: A Major Way To Know If Your Gf Is Withdrawing Emotionally From You!! by SimplySonofman(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Op
You need this angry undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Advice Me To Do In This Situation / [RAPTURE] About The Endtime Third Jewish Temple / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.