Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

How I Wish They Understand. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Wish They Understand. (813 Views)

Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married / I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t / 12 Awkward Questions Girls Wish They Could Ask Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wish They Understand. by 2ruink(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2011
Some girls like me. Yes!! And i'm happy about that. I like having girls around me and i appreciate it when she is creative. I give out the best of everything i do when i see them encouraging me. So it's wonderful all the way but the only problem is that i want to stay chaste. So when they give me the come on, i don't follow it up, even when i understand every single gesture they give to bring attraction. They mistake my decision to stay chaste for weakness and they call me names at times. You see, i'm just one of these few individuals who believe that sex should be only within the context of marriage but at the same time, i consider it an imense beauty to be with people of the opposite sex. They teach me a lot and i study the difference that make them women. The thing here is that when these girls give me the come on and i turn down the offer, they feel so hurt just against my wish. Now, how can you politely make a lady understand that you are not interested in her sex-offer?
Re: How I Wish They Understand. by MMM2(m): 6:44pm On May 20, 2011
op
then what re u doing on ROMANCE SECTION?
AND
what re u feeling like,
let me just say u have been meeting d cheap girls or u have been dealing with small girls.
Re: How I Wish They Understand. by Pweety4me(f): 6:47pm On May 20, 2011
Blah blah blah!
Re: How I Wish They Understand. by arramyjay: 6:47pm On May 20, 2011
Just tell her or them.
Re: How I Wish They Understand. by Odunnu: 7:05pm On May 20, 2011
First of poster,learn to choose your friends. Dont flow with the tide. Take time in choosing/making friends, its very important.
Re: How I Wish They Understand. by hunkyjohn(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2011
Bro you don't have to condescend to their level. Keep your standards high and you'll be better off.
Re: How I Wish They Understand. by 2ruink(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2011
@Hunkyjohn: thnx bro.
Re: How I Wish They Understand. by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 20, 2011
@poster
there is absolutely nothing wrong with being with such ladies BUT you have to open your mind and let them know how you feel about sex. let them discover the real you and, if they stay around, then better this friendship will be.

at least, they wouldnt make any move on you THUS not being offended by being turned down.
Re: How I Wish They Understand. by 2ruink(m): 8:26pm On May 20, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
there is absolutely nothing wrong with being with such ladies BUT you have to open your mind and let them know how you feel about sex. let them discover the real you and, if they stay around, then better this friendship will be.

at least, they wouldnt make any move on you THUS not being offended by being turned down.
i'm now begining 2 realize hw wrong i was 2 b reticent abt dat. I think ur advice will go gud miles. Many thnx.
Re: How I Wish They Understand. by 2ruink(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2011
arramyjay:

Just tell her or them.
just like that?
Re: How I Wish They Understand. by 2ruink(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2012
more reactions plz! it keeps me going.
Re: How I Wish They Understand. by Killz3(m): 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2012
2ruink: more reactions plz! it keeps me going.
After 11 months? How Romantic!
Re: How I Wish They Understand. by MrsChima(f): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2012
Just tell her no and thank you.
Re: How I Wish They Understand. by 2ruink(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2012
2ruink: more reactions plz! it keeps me going.
yes! it's because seldom find time to visit this forum.
Re: How I Wish They Understand. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2012
2ruink: Some girls like me. Yes!! And i'm happy about that. I like having girls around me and i appreciate it when she is creative. I give out the best of everything i do when i see them encouraging me. So it's wonderful all the way but the only problem is that i want to stay chaste. So when they give me the come on, i don't follow it up, even when i understand every single gesture they give to bring attraction. They mistake my decision to stay chaste for weakness and they call me names at times. You see, i'm just one of these few individuals who believe that sex should be only within the context of marriage but at the same time, i consider it an imense beauty to be with people of the opposite sex. They teach me a lot and i study the difference that make them women. The thing here is that when these girls give me the come on and i turn down the offer, they feel so hurt just against my wish. Now, how can you politely make a lady understand that you are not interested in her sex-offer?

Awe! kiss
You're one of a kind bro. cheesy
Just explain yourself to them early on and make then understand that
you are reserved and have a certain belief. If they can "dig it" (understand it) then you're
good if the vibe is well but if it doesn't work out it's ok too. The lady who will understand you 100 percent
is still out there and who knows she just might be a virgin or celibate. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do If Your Papa Rrape Your Girl And She Come Get Belle? / Echoes Of Valentine / How To Last Longer With Yr Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.