Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,484 members, 7,840,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Foil Terrorists Attack On Yobe Town, Recover Weapons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Foil Terrorists Attack On Yobe Town, Recover Weapons (13326 Views)

Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists / Operation Hadin Kai: Dozens Of Boko Haram, ISWAP terrorists Killed - MNJTF / Operation Hadin Kai (OPHK): Nigerian Army Renames Operation In The North East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Foil Terrorists Attack On Yobe Town, Recover Weapons by LeoMaxUFitTALK: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2021
The earlier we separate from northern Nigeria. The better our future looks because northern Nigeria is terrorist base and I think it will spread all over Nigeria. Everyday northern are causing problem to the Peace and economy of our beloved country. Hausa people can't you people think just for once. You guys are human being think good please. Our leaders are our problem and we're all the cause of the problem that befall us. Must you people kill just because of you so call "Allah". I think religion is the main problem facing the world �. So sad
HonNL:

ONYEMA NWACHUKWU
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations
25 Aug 21
Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Foil Terrorists Attack On Yobe Town, Recover Weapons by safetyInspector(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2021
When they foil the attack they will called them terrorist, but when the attack is successful they will tag them Bandits.

1 Like

Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Foil Terrorists Attack On Yobe Town, Recover Weapons by mecussey(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2021
brosom:
As a bloody civilian,

Arm ur selfs on code, and strike when necessary period!!!

The government has FAILED..!

Simple and short....if Na AK47 dey available, buy and keep. Here in UAR , your life is in danger and the government don't care.

1 Like

Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Foil Terrorists Attack On Yobe Town, Recover Weapons by Afritop(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2021
Captured or recovered. Inscription of police on the vehicle shows it was recovered. Except Boko Haram have established a police system in their dream caliphate. That truck must from Niger or Cameroon police
Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Foil Terrorists Attack On Yobe Town, Recover Weapons by Llyodsjids(m): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2021
Yobe, borno and partially Adamawa is Lowkey Afghanistan....
The only news coming outta them is violence, killings, bombings and terrorism .
Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Foil Terrorists Attack On Yobe Town, Recover Weapons by KingDamzzy(m): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2021
Well done gallant troops. We are proud of you.
Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Foil Terrorists Attack On Yobe Town, Recover Weapons by misterjosh(m): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
How are we to believe this confrontation really happened without a single casualty. Are these people impervious to bullets... Or did the military allow them leave with bodies of their fallen comrades. Because I'm not understanding ooo. Or is it that the soldiers aim are so bad that no bullet struck home...
Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Foil Terrorists Attack On Yobe Town, Recover Weapons by Gfskw: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Foil Terrorists Attack On Yobe Town, Recover Weapons by ceaser: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Troops of Sector 2 Joint Task Force North East Operation HADIN KAI have foiled an attempted attack on Babangida town in Yobe State on Wednesday 25 August 2021 by Boko Haram and Islamic State of West Africa Province terrorists, prowling for logistics replenishment.

I don't think these people know what they are saying. Shey Boko Haram and ISWAP that fought and killed each other (around 30 dead) couple of news above on Nairaland front page. So you now want to tell me that they both use the same trucks to move their cache of arms.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition / 2019: Buhari, Atiku Unveil Plans As Campaigns Begin / APC Heads To Appeal Court Over Disqualification Of Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.