Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) (42628 Views)

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Attack In Kerman, Iran / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Krismas(m): 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
joyandfaith:

ISIS is promoting political islam. Taliban is another group promoting political islam. Isis and taliban are rivals in Afghanistan.
US and allies will not fall. But there will be balance of political game among P5. The P5 will align to stop religious intolerance in all parts of the world. There is already UN resolution on that. Fall of world religion is imminent. Christianity and faiths in Asia will die slowly while islam will die violently.

Shape of things to come
coolU are day-dreaming! ISIS is practicing IDEOLOGICAL ISLAM. Not POLITICAL. Taliban are SUNI clerics ruling Afghan since mid 80s. Ideological Islam/radical Islamic fundamentalism is due to reasons which people like u care not to find out. Guerrilla warfare is guerrilla warfare, whether its used by the French against gestapos, or by the viet-Congs against the Americans or by ISIS against the west. It has nothing to do with religion, it’s the ancient way a little army effectively fights against a bigger more disciplined army. UN resolution cannot save the Americans from reaping wot they’ve been sowing. Russia warned them against invading Iraq, they refused to listen. ISIS is the repercussion. Let dem fry in their own stew
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
The USA aka the Sleeping Giant is Physically and Strategically being stripped of the Super Power Status.

Classified reports getting to me few moments ago says Saudi Arabia and Russia just Signed a Military Cooperation agreement. Folks this is huge , this is Prophetic and has Everything to do with what is happening in Afghanistan, and the USA.

I remember last year before the US election, we said that if Biden is Declared, the world will have a taste of the Great Tribulation.

Sincerely, I didn't know it will happen as Fast as it is now.
Things are Happening so so Fast. It is Practically Impossible to keep up with the things Happening.
Folks the world is set to be thrown into Chaos like never before.

The RAPTURE can Happen at Just Moment.
Live Prepared Folks..

I agree the rapture can happen at any moment, but......the bolded?

Na waa o.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by 99guru(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
The USA aka the Sleeping Giant is Physically and Strategically being stripped of the Super Power Status.

Classified reports getting to me few moments ago says Saudi Arabia and Russia just Signed a Military Cooperation agreement. Folks this is huge , this is Prophetic and has Everything to do with what is happening in Afghanistan, and the USA.
I remember last year before the US election, we said that if Biden is Declared, the world will have a taste of the Great Tribulation.

Things are Happening so so Fast. It is Practically Impossible to keep up with the things Happening.

Live Prepared Folks..

Shutup boy

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by justmondris: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
Where are those people that were accusing U.S for staging the bomb?
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by justmondris: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
Where are those that were accusing U.S of staging the bomb?
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by generalwo(m): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Curtisaxel10: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
Muslimsworldng:

Can you write content or willing to give it a trial.
If yes, I will give you a trial and introduce you to my boss. If you have zero experience no problem but are you will to learn.

I can write. I'm interested
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by joyandfaith: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Newboss:
cool
UN does not have an army

See my signature
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by joyandfaith: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Krismas:
coolU are day-dreaming! ISIS is practicing IDEOLOGICAL ISLAM. Not POLITICAL. Taliban are SUNI clerics ruling Afghan since mid 80s. Ideological Islam/radical Islamic fundamentalism is due to reasons which people like u care not to find out. Guerrilla warfare is guerrilla warfare, whether its used by the French against gestapos, or by the viet-Congs against the Americans or by ISIS against the west. It has nothing to do with religion, it’s the ancient way a little army effectively fights against a bigger more disciplined army. UN resolution cannot save the Americans from reaping wot they’ve been sowing. Russia warned them against invading Iraq, they refused to listen. ISIS is the repercussion. Let dem fry in their own stew

Taliban was formed in 90s.
Soviets started Afghanistan problem by invading it during cold war. US supported opposition group -mujahideens against communist govt of Afghanistan. US is anti-communism.
If taliban government did not harbour osama and other terrorists, US would not invade Afghanistan. US toppled taliban government with help of Northern Alliance who are mostly tajiks. Talibans are mostly pashtun tribe.

Political islam is different from secular islam. Secular islam is seen in Turkey. China, Russia, Japan, Israeli and India are anti-dotes to political islam. Western countries promote liberalism and it is giving islamic terrotists to flex muscles.
US is not the cause. Boko haram, iswap are also elements of political islam.
I repeat P5 will unite to weaken religious influences in human affairs.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Krismas(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
joyandfaith:

Taliban was formed in 90s.
Soviets started Afghanistan problem by invading it during cold war. US supported opposition group -mujahideens against communist govt of Afghanistan. US is anti-communism.
If taliban government did not harbour osama and other terrorists, US would not invade Afghanistan. US toppled taliban government with help of Northern Alliance who are mostly tajiks. Talibans are mostly pashtun tribe.

Political islam is different from secular islam. Secular islam is seen in Turkey. China, Russia, Japan, Israeli and India are anti-dotes to political islam. Western countries promote liberalism and it is giving islamic terrotists to flex muscles.

I repeat P5 will unite to weaken religious influences in human affairs.

coolYeah Wikipedia agrees with u, Taliban in politics was 1994. But I think Sunni clerics in Afghanistan date later than that. Mullah Baradar for instance was never a soldier. Osama ran the Al-Qaeda a group to the best of my knowledge scarcely attack civilian targets. Before the so called 9/11 Osama was US most wanted becos of the attack’s he carried out on US military in Jordan. So, 9/11 wud have been a departure from his regular. There is nothing to prove Osama carried out 9/11, there is no prove he made Afghanistan an Al-Qaeda hub. Apart from the western propaganda and a terribly lying press. It was all a governmental setup. Members of the P5 who have been suppressing religion in their countries know experientially its easier said than done. My advice is that u lower ur expectation about the success of any P5 muzzling the religions of the world. I insist American lies cannot save her from her eventual collapse. And again, there is no agitations that lack raison D’être. Dont be deceived by western propaganda. Iraq was a blunder, Libya was a blunder, Afghanistan was a blunder. The consequences is unrest and wars.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by faithfull18(f): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
ode,always vomiting gibberish
As in the days of Noah, hmmn.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Allah be pressed
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Burstit(m): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
Yukov:
Alif-Lam-Mim. Do people think that they will be left alone because they say:"We believe," and will not be tested And We indeed tested those who were before them. And Allah will certainly make (it) known (the truth of) those who are true, and will certainly make (it) known (the falsehood of) those who are liars. (29:1-3)

Verily, along with every hardship is relief,
Verily, along with every hardship is relief, (94: 5 - 6)
Meaning, whatever troubles are encountered by the creation, Allah always provides a relief with it. The relief does not merely comes after the difficulty:it is provided with it.

O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient.(2:153)

But for your Lord be patient.(74:4)

So be patient for the decision of your Lord and do not obey from among them a sinner or ungrateful [disbeliever]. (76:24)

And will reward them for what they patiently endured [with] a garden [in Paradise] and silk [garments].(76:12)

Complete rubbish. What is allah?
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Yusfunoble(m): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
DenreleDave:

Yes slow poke..

I have notin to do with Muslim fanatics.

Some of my families are liberal Muslim not head slammer fanatic..

Slowpoke.. Go meet your father

Calm down kid, are your “liberal Muslim families” aware you’re calling “head slammers” online because I’m sure they bow down to pray as well.

You might stay jobless for a looooong if you don’t learn some manners kid cheesy
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by TolaniLuv: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
longetivity:
I hate terrorists

Be honest. Say you hate Muslim
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by miltonchux(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Righteousness2:

Live Prepared Folks..

Where do you get this Rapture ideology and Gospel from? All this your end time gospel that is not biblical, you bette live the life of your God given dreams and stop this maranatha Gospel that never be.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by DenreleDave(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Yusfunoble:

Calm down kid, are your “liberal Muslim families” aware you’re calling “head slammers” online because I’m sure they bow down to pray as well.

You might stay jobless for a looooong if you don’t learn some manners kid cheesy

U r ignored now... Thanks
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by BJanta: 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
DenreleDave:
sad sad

The only way USA can eliminate this terrorist is to Employ my service in the USA military... I promise that I will work together with them and we eradicate this menace.

If USA start to dey bomb dos fanatics head slammer terrorist now, ALL Those useless countries like turkey, Egypt, will be crying to the media....

Nairalanders pls I need you attention

Memo: To Whom it may concern: I humbly write to all Nairalanders who has any vacant positions (graduates intern, full time or contract) or have clients that needs skilled personnel for any vacant position.... By God grace, I will be rounding up my service in October, this year...

I have BSc & ND (finance & banking) (2nd class upper and upper credit respectively), Google Project Management Professional and Google IT Support (acquired from coursera.) , Customer Relations (JobberMan) and diploma in desktop publishing.... I have worked in a top financial institution as an INTERN, currently working with akwa Ibom state Govt & federal government as a Corp member in a state school, I have also worked as computer instructor and so many minor jobs... I have so many skills to offer and my abilities on the job is second to none (I am so confident about this). I can take up administrative and management role, Information technology support role (as an intern so as undergo more training), project management (as an intern so as to undergo further training ), Customer Service role, front desk role

I am also open to any internship opportunities within Lagos or any available place.. I can relocate if it's promising

Thanks all..

My email: adenrele.azeez@gmail.com

May GOD help you.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Muslimsworldng: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
DenreleDave:

I have zero experience but I am ready to give it a trial

Check your dm
Note, I will only speak to him in your stead if he is interested in hiring, but I have to be sure you can write before suggesting you to him.
Kindly write a 700-word article on The best nail polish in 2021. Forward to my Gmail abassquadir95@gmail.com, let me know when you done with it.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Muslimsworldng: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Curtisaxel10:

I can write. I'm interested
Note, I will only speak to him in your stead if he is interested in hiring, but I have to be sure you can write before suggesting you to him.
Kindly write a 700-word article on The best nail polish in 2021. Forward to my gmail abassquadir95@gmail.com. Let me know when you done
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by DenreleDave(m): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
BJanta:

May GOD help you.

Amen
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by mmyfarmsltd(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Just wondering what sort of mindset do suicide bombers have. Can they ever be defeated?
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Cantonese: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Righteousness2:

Live Prepared Folks..

Sorry to disagree with you.

In withdrawing their soldiers after 20 years of trying to make Afghanistan a better nation, the superpower status of the USA has not been eroded by any means. You must ask what are the ingredients to become a superpower? As it stands today, the USA has the best military in the world and the worlds largest stockpile of nuclear weapons. The USA has a population of over 300 million people. The USA has the best economy in the world among others, that gives them the superpower status.

In what way can Afghan terrorists truly wage a war aganist the USA and remain on the surface of the earth? Surely they will be wiped out with a touch of the button from President Biden.

As a Christian, we all know then end time and its signs. The world came out of the Cold War between USA and USSR in 1990 and has continued to move ahead. Each side had its own supporters. Were you born then? You must expect alignments and realignments as many nations emerge on the world political map and try to influence international politics to their advantage.

Lastly, that your information about Saudi Arabia and Russia signing an agreement may not be military, as Saudi Arabia has a military assistance agreement with the USA. Please check your information “righteousness”. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by oluakin08: 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Now, weyting the suicide bomber gain? Hell
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by tony5(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Righteousness2:

Live Prepared Folks..
� ..... You're a clown... If America is sleeping , I guess Nigeria is in coma? This Afghan war is not evil vs righteousness, it is evil vs evil.... Stop justifying murder, sin is sin..... Biden is avoiding blood shed while some so called big wigs who are war monger doesn't want peace.... Don't you think the world is in trouble? War is coming and it's beyond Biden and USA, get that fact
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by GoodIsGod: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
longetivity:
keep quiet boy

Like your dad kept quiet till he gave birth to a fool?

What's wrong with you guys insulting Righteousness .

Life is a choice he made his, make yours and stick to it.
Stop displaying inherited family mental sickness.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Lightorder: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
okoroemeka:
there is nothing America can do and they know they cannot defeat the jihadist,they tried for 20 years,Russia tried for 9 years and Britain tried 3 times no luck,it is better to leave this people alone and walk away from a potential volatile zone with the sadist leaders of taliban,the isis and the Punjabi resistance,it will be a recipe for disaster
you made sense but walking away all of a sudden in that manner, isn’t good. That region will become a comfortable ground to breed terrorist that would trouble America. Getting them always engaged is a way of minimizing their terrorist activities
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by joyandfaith: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Krismas:
coolYeah Wikipedia agrees with u, Taliban in politics was 1994. But I think Sunni clerics in Afghanistan date later than that. Mullah Baradar for instance was never a soldier. Osama ran the Al-Qaeda a group to the best of my knowledge scarcely attack civilian targets. Before the so called 9/11 Osama was US most wanted becos of the attack’s he carried out on US military in Jordan. So, 9/11 wud have been a departure from his regular. There is nothing to prove Osama carried out 9/11, there is no prove he made Afghanistan an Al-Qaeda hub. Apart from the western propaganda and a terribly lying press. It was all a governmental setup. Members of the P5 who have been suppressing religion in their countries know experientially its easier said than done. My advice is that u lower ur expectation about the success of any P5 muzzling the religions of the world. I insist American lies cannot save her from her eventual collapse. And again, there is no agitations that lack raison D’être. Dont be deceived by western propaganda. Iraq was a blunder, Libya was a blunder, Afghanistan was a blunder. The consequences is unrest and wars.

Can u tell me more about Islamic propaganda that is being spread in mosques by Islamic clerics. All your lies cannot be verified from any credible source.
Did osama and his terrorist group deny carrying out the attacks? NO.

Muslims are so stupid to allow infidels to destabilize their countries. Muslims killed muslms in libya, Afghanistan and Iraq because of power. Oh. I forget. Shia are not Muslims. Buhari has killed thousands of shia Muslims in Nigeria. Stupid muslms are allowing military industries in western world, Russia and china to keep making money from sale of weapons.

The only thing that is delaying un resolution on religion tolerance is mistrust among P5. If P5 and their allies are ready to agree on one goal of limiting religious influence on human affair, the deed is done.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by eteba(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15977734/isis-responsibility-afghanistan-kabul-airport-attacks/amp/
Congratulations, the 72 virgins have just had their baths and are eagerly awaiting your arrival.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Gfskw: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Krismas(m): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
joyandfaith:

Can u tell me more about Islamic propaganda that is being spread in mosques by Islamic clerics. All your lies cannot be verified from any credible source.
Did osama and his terrorist group deny carrying out the attacks? NO.

Muslims are so stupid to allow infidels to destabilize their countries. Muslims killed muslms in libya, Afghanistan and Iraq because of power. Oh. I forget. Shia are not Muslims. Buhari has killed thousands of shia Muslims in Nigeria. Stupid muslms are allowing military industries in western world, Russia and china to keep making money from sale of weapons.

The only thing that is delaying un resolution on religion tolerance is mistrust among P5. If P5 and their allies are ready to agree on one goal of limiting religious influence on human affair, the deed is done.
cool Did you say WHY DIDNT OSAMA DENY THE CHARGES ON 9/11? Western press is the tool of western manipulation. U hear only wot dey want u to hear. Am sure u search for some prove, unsuccessfully before u came up with the theory OF THE ACCUSED PROVING HIS INNOCENCE. That’s not d way d law works. All those involved allegedly, are all DECEASED, none came to trial, no collaborators arrested and so on. U been scammed into believing 9/11 was terror attack. I need u to be specific on the misinformations from the mosque u talked about. Remember I told u earlier, u must separate ideology from politics, since u lumping it as POLITICAL ISLAM. Muslims kill Muslims? Do Christians not kill Christians? Which continent has had more wars than Europe? In the end its not RELIGION THAT FUELS WAR, BUT IDEOLOGIES. Failure to note this is why people think Islam is such violent religion. Yet Islamic insurgencies are not different from wot d communists have done, from wot the Jews, European and so on have done. In Libya for instance, Omar El-bashir den president of Sudan sent troops and spent lots of money to see Gaddafi defeated. Cos he blamed Gaddafi for helping south-Sudan to break away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter / U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester / Treasure Box Found In River Nile, Jinja, Uganda.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.