Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) (42629 Views)

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Attack In Kerman, Iran / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by joyandfaith: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Krismas:
cool Did you say WHY DIDNT OSAMA DENY THE CHARGES ON 9/11? Western press is the tool of western manipulation. U hear only wot dey want u to hear. Am sure u search for some prove, unsuccessfully before u came up with the theory OF THE ACCUSED PROVING HIS INNOCENCE. That’s not d way d law works. All those involved allegedly, are all DECEASED, none came to trial, no collaborators arrested and so on. U been scammed into believing 9/11 was terror attack. I need u to be specific on the misinformations from the mosque u talked about. Remember I told u earlier, u must separate ideology from politics, since u lumping it as POLITICAL ISLAM. Muslims kill Muslims? Do Christians not kill Christians? Which continent has had more wars than Europe? In the end its not RELIGION THAT FUELS WAR, BUT IDEOLOGIES. Failure to note this is why people think Islam is such violent religion. Yet Islamic insurgencies are not different from wot d communists have done, from wot the Jews, European and so on have done. In Libya for instance, Omar El-bashir den president of Sudan sent troops and spent lots of money to see Gaddafi defeated. Cos he blamed Gaddafi for helping south-Sudan to break away.
Arab propaganda cannot even deny his involvement. Arab propaganda v west propaganda. Even Arabs rely on west propaganda to relay their propaganda. Is that not funny?
Muslms kill themselves in the name of Allah. Shia v Sunni. Taliban v isis. Christians kill themseves too but it is due to nationalism or tribalism.
What world wants now is religious tolerance. It is communist and Islamic blocks that preventing it.
UN is planning to stop those nonsense. China and Russia will be the arrowheads while west would actively support it because more westerners are embracing humanism more.
Stop deceiving yourself about global darusalam
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Krismas(m): 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
joyandfaith:

Arab propaganda cannot even deny his involvement. Arab propaganda v west propaganda. Even Arabs rely on west propaganda to relay their propaganda. Is that not funny?
Muslms kill themselves in the name of Allah. Shia v Sunni. Taliban v isis. Christians kill themseves too but it is due to nationalism or tribalism.
What world wants now is religious tolerance. It is communist and Islamic blocks that preventing it.
UN is planning to stop those nonsense. China and Russia will be the arrowheads while west would actively support it because more westerners are embracing humanism more.
Stop deceiving yourself about global darusalam
coolU keep evading the need to prove his involvement. Once more u saying the Arabs did not deny it? Is that the prove? Did u listen to press TV analysis on 9/11? The west have blocked its broadcast from Europe and America and most of the west. Press TV provides alternative views to all the lies on Western press. Try and be listening. U say Christians kill themselves due to nationalism or tribalism but Muslims kill themselves due to religion? And u believe u’ve made a point? I kindly say to u, open ur eyes! U are deceived. There is a reason behind every Islamic killing, u’ve just not found it, dats all. The Salem witch-hunt, were Christians killing other Christians they tagged as witches in Massachusetts, there are the battles of supremacy btw the Catholics and the Protestants in Europe. Savanorola was burnt alive in Italy for refusing to be catholic. Tyndall was strangled for refusing to accept he had sinned by translating the Bible to English in Sweden. The list is endless. I think it’s Christians killing Christians for narrow Christian sentiments. For the P5, cud u pls remind me which resolution was passed unanimously at their security council lately? Why do u tink dis is so? There is no way the council can stop ideological differences in this world especially wen the five permanent members are the most lawless members of this world, like the five fingers of a lepros hand.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by vicfajeze: 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
DenreleDave:
sad sad

The only way USA can eliminate this terrorist is to Employ my service in the USA military... I promise that I will work together with them and we eradicate this menace.

If USA start to dey bomb dos fanatics head slammer terrorist now, ALL Those useless countries like turkey, Egypt, will be crying to the media....

Nairalanders pls I need you attention

Memo: To Whom it may concern: I humbly write to all Nairalanders who has any vacant positions (graduates intern, full time or contract) or have clients that needs skilled personnel for any vacant position.... By God grace, I will be rounding up my service in October, this year...

I have BSc & ND (finance & banking) (2nd class upper and upper credit respectively), Google Project Management Professional and Google IT Support (acquired from coursera.) , Customer Relations (JobberMan) and diploma in desktop publishing.... I have worked in a top financial institution as an INTERN, currently working with akwa Ibom state Govt & federal government as a Corp member in a state school, I have also worked as computer instructor and so many minor jobs... I have so many skills to offer and my abilities on the job is second to none (I am so confident about this). I can take up administrative and management role, Information technology support role (as an intern so as undergo more training), project management (as an intern so as to undergo further training ), Customer Service role, front desk role

I am also open to any internship opportunities within Lagos or any available place.. I can relocate if it's promising

Thanks all..

My email: adenrele.azeez@gmail.com
can you work at a mortuary
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by joyandfaith: 2:37am On Aug 28, 2021
Krismas:
coolU keep evading the need to prove his involvement. Once more u saying the Arabs did not deny it? Is that the prove? Did u listen to press TV analysis on 9/11? The west have blocked its broadcast from Europe and America and most of the west. Press TV provides alternative views to all the lies on Western press. Try and be listening. U say Christians kill themselves due to nationalism or tribalism but Muslims kill themselves due to religion? And u believe u’ve made a point? I kindly say to u, open ur eyes! U are deceived. There is a reason behind every Islamic killing, u’ve just not found it, dats all. The Salem witch-hunt, were Christians killing other Christians they tagged as witches in Massachusetts, there are the battles of supremacy btw the Catholics and the Protestants in Europe. Savanorola was burnt alive in Italy for refusing to be catholic. Tyndall was strangled for refusing to accept he had sinned by translating the Bible to English in Sweden. The list is endless. I think it’s Christians killing Christians for narrow Christian sentiments. For the P5, cud u pls remind me which resolution was passed unanimously at their security council lately? Why do u tink dis is so? There is no way the council can stop ideological differences in this world especially wen the five permanent members are the most lawless members of this world, like the five fingers of a lepros hand.

Arab tv? Or islamic tv analysis?
The end of organized religion is near. Atheist states like Russia and China with support from liberal nations like uk, us and france.
Shia v sunni is due to beliefs. Taliban v isis is due to beliefs.
Check UN website, resolution on religiousl tolerance is there. Don't be deceived by global darusalam.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Krismas(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2021
joyandfaith:

Arab tv? Or islamic tv analysis?
The end of organized religion is near. Atheist states like Russia and China with support from liberal nations like uk, us and france.
Shia v sunni is due to beliefs. Taliban v isis is due to beliefs.
Check UN website, resolution on religiousl tolerance is there. Don't be deceived by global darusalam.
coolShia/Sunni has NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION. Its entirely Ideological. Instance is the faceoff btw Iran and Saudi-Arabia. Sheer politics. The ruling Sunnis in Saudi frown PARTICULARLY at Iran for exportation of SHIA ISLAM, thruout the Middle East. They know how revolutionary in nature it is and feel threatened by it. Thats why they do not want their citizens imbibing Shia ideas so they cud be docile and manipulatable rather than rebellious and looking up to the Iranian Ayatollah as there overlord as all Shia do. Taliban wud perhaps not have enjoyed success but for the help they got from Iran. Taliban rejected the ideological direction of ISIS. Its on record Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi called Mullah Baradar an ILLITERATE and an under-achiever. The quarrel they had its aim of purpose and not religion. Its politics. The UN u mentioned is a complete idiot. Were the UN useful, it shud have confronted the Americans for pushing OPIUM and HEROINE in Afghanistan for 20yrs. There is no way the whole world can see things in a single way. There will always be difference of opinion. Which breeds believe and subsequently religion. How to manage all beliefs to achieve peace shud be the science of next century, rather than wallowing in past failures of uniting the globe under one ideological umbrella as the panacea for peace. It has failed repeatedly as fool’s paradise

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by joyandfaith: 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
Krismas:
coolShia/Sunni has NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION. Its entirely Ideological. Instance is the faceoff btw Iran and Saudi-Arabia. Sheer politics. The ruling Sunnis in Saudi frown PARTICULARLY at Iran for exportation of SHIA ISLAM, thruout the Middle East. They know how revolutionary in nature it is and feel threatened by it. Thats why they do not want their citizens imbibing Shia ideas so they cud be docile and manipulatable rather than rebellious and looking up to the Iranian Ayatollah as there overlord as all Shia do. Taliban wud perhaps not have enjoyed success but for the help they got from Iran. Taliban rejected the ideological direction of ISIS. Its on record Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi called Mullah Baradar an ILLITERATE and an under-achiever. The quarrel they had its aim of purpose and not religion. Its politics. The UN u mentioned is a complete idiot. Were the UN useful, it shud have confronted the Americans for pushing OPIUM and HEROINE in Afghanistan for 20yrs. There is no way the whole world can see things in a single way. There will always be difference of opinion. Which breeds believe and subsequently religion. How to manage all beliefs to achieve peace shud be the science of next century, rather than wallowing in past failures of uniting the globe under one ideological umbrella as the panacea for peace. It has failed repeatedly as fool’s paradise

Ok
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by bizzibodi(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
The USA aka the Sleeping Giant is Physically and Strategically being stripped of the Super Power Status.

Classified reports getting to me few moments ago says Saudi Arabia and Russia just Signed a Military Cooperation agreement. Folks this is huge , this is Prophetic and has Everything to do with what is happening in Afghanistan, and the USA.

I remember last year before the US election, we said that if Biden is Declared, the world will have a taste of the Great Tribulation.

Sincerely, I didn't know it will happen as Fast as it is now.
Things are Happening so so Fast. It is Practically Impossible to keep up with the things Happening.
Folks the world is set to be thrown into Chaos like never before.

The RAPTURE can Happen at Just Moment.
Live Prepared Folks..
JSTFU!
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Seniorwriter(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Spainze007:
Go and apply for AIRFORCE DSSC before they close the portal...

The Armed Forces needs ur skills, I can see u're hard working...

Ure good to go!!!

Saw your email requests....no need for that cos I no longer attend to requests rather kindly reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text for any purpose.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Spainze007(m): 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
I no see you for FB...

Seniorwriter:

Saw your email requests....no need for that cos I no longer attend to requests rather kindly reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text for any purpose.

@SENIORWRITER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu / Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter / U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.