Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,545 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) (38324 Views)

What Cristiano Ronaldo Earns At Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s New Mansion In Turin, Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by imaxdocuments: 7:38am On Aug 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Rugaria: 7:39am On Aug 27, 2021
Gurdiola will be benching him. Wrong move..

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by tankoagaie: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2021
football theyvdo me like say no be reality again how can ronaldo play under pep g this are people who should always be in opposite

it doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Blabbermouth: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2021
goddons50:

U HAVE A GOOD POINT SIR....BUT IT SEEMS U DONT FOLLOW UP SPORT VERYWELL....RONALDO TOLD ALLEGRI TO BENCH HIM....ALLEGRI SAID THAT HIMSELF ....IT WAS NOT ALLEGRIS IDEA BUT RONALDO... WHAT I CAN TELL U IS NO HUMAN CAN STOP D LIGHT OF RONALDO NOT EVEN PEP,... WHAT GOD HAS ILLUMINATED NO HUMAN CAN CREATE DARKNRSS TO IT, NOT EVEN THE DEVIL...I KNOW IT PAINS U THAT MAN CITY REJECTED MESSI AND WENT FOR GREALISH DESPITE FREE TRANSFER....BUT THEY R WILLING TO BUY RONALDO EVEN AT A COST... WHAT DOES THAT TELLS U?... PROBABLY GUARDIOLA TOLD MESSI THAT, O BOY PARK WELL O....D EPL IS NO CHILD'S PLAY...GO TO A LEAGUE WHERE U CAN C 17 MORE TEAMS LIKE EIBAR....THERE U CAN WIN 15 MORE BALLONDORS.......THE EPL IS FOR KINGS, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT....THE ONLY POINT I CAN CONSIDER FOR U IS THAT, AGE IS NOT ON RONALDOS SIDE TO PERFORM IN D EPL...
IT'S A WRONG MOVE THOUGH BUT GOD KNOWS Y.....RONALDO HAS A DIFFERENT APPROACH TO LIFE ITSELF AND IT HAS MADE HIM SUCCESSFUL.....
Say all this without crying. Mancity in their wildest dreams never knew Messi would be available before the signing of grealish.
A season before Messi's transfer, the same mancity was the top runner in wanting to sign Messi.

There is a big difference between a service being sought for and one being hawked. Buhhahahahahahaha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Blabbermouth: 7:43am On Aug 27, 2021
Rhema04:
Too many kids on nairaland honestly, why comparing Ronaldo's wealth/success to another man's generation? Football is meant to be enjoyed and bad mouthing one player for the one you prefer is normal.. That doesn't change anything about the player. Please let's enjoy this funny transfer that's about to happen and stop cursing one another...

I can't wait for Pep Guardiola to start saying Ronaldo is the G.O.A.T after he had once approved MESSi
Pep? Pep will say Ronaldo is the G.O.AT?
If it ever happens, screenshot this post and and quote me then, I will reward you for your futuristic insight.

You don't know Pep at all.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2021
obonujoker:

My brother... Do this... grin

U expect me to do this nd leave all my money nd investment to who pls? Na never grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by MERCHANDISER: 7:44am On Aug 27, 2021
goddons50:

U HAVE A GOOD POINT SIR....BUT IT SEEMS U DONT FOLLOW UP SPORT VERYWELL....RONALDO TOLD ALLEGRI TO BENCH HIM....ALLEGRI SAID THAT HIMSELF ....IT WAS NOT ALLEGRIS IDEA BUT RONALDO... WHAT I CAN TELL U IS NO HUMAN CAN STOP D LIGHT OF RONALDO NOT EVEN PEP,... WHAT GOD HAS ILLUMINATED NO HUMAN CAN CREATE DARKNRSS TO IT, NOT EVEN THE DEVIL...I KNOW IT PAINS U THAT MAN CITY REJECTED MESSI AND WENT FOR GREALISH DESPITE FREE TRANSFER....BUT THEY R WILLING TO BUY RONALDO EVEN AT A COST... WHAT DOES THAT TELLS U?... PROBABLY GUARDIOLA TOLD MESSI THAT, O BOY PARK WELL O....D EPL IS NO CHILD'S PLAY...GO TO A LEAGUE WHERE U CAN C 17 MORE TEAMS LIKE EIBAR....THERE U CAN WIN 15 MORE BALLONDORS.......THE EPL IS FOR KINGS, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT....THE ONLY POINT I CAN CONSIDER FOR U IS THAT, AGE IS NOT ON RONALDOS SIDE TO PERFORM IN D EPL...
IT'S A WRONG MOVE THOUGH BUT GOD KNOWS Y.....RONALDO HAS A DIFFERENT APPROACH TO LIFE ITSELF AND IT HAS MADE HIM SUCCESSFUL.....

You are funny, So If the likes of Salah,Aguero,Zlatan,Costa,Aubameyang etc can come to EPL and bang more than 20goals,what made you think messi can't?

Are these players better than messi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by MisfitHPG: 7:45am On Aug 27, 2021
Dalil8:
Greatest Of All Time.

On the other hand, one fraud is celebrating joining Europe's "6th" best league (farmers league).

why is neither you or your father playing in the league since it's for farmers?why haven't you achieved anything in your live and you are hating on a God with 7 Balon D'ors,you will die a silly,bitter,failure of a tout and a nobody...useless breathe taker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Faber(m): 7:47am On Aug 27, 2021
goddons50:

There are a lot of hungry players right now in EPL...guys desperate for goals. Lukaku, Kane, Ings, Sancho, Fernandes, Vardy, Sallah, Mane...even Jota. Can Ronaldo match these guys right now. During the time he played in England it was a Man United, Chelsea affair.. EPL is no longer available for retiring guys. If Pep should give him chance, he will shine sha

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by daugeon666(m): 7:47am On Aug 27, 2021
grin grin the question now is can't Ronaldo feed your entire generation too? angry
eddykaka:
you are a big fool, how many bicycles does your family have? Calling someone that can feed your generation an Old fraud
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by goddons50: 7:47am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:
Lol. First game of the season, Allegri benched his old ass and gave a strict warning to him that he won't be needed in Juventus. If Allegri really needed him, he would have made him the vocal point of his project in Juventus but obviously, Allegri knows Ronaldo was already finished and his being a clog to the fluidity of the vibrant attacking Juventus team.
Ronaldo ran full cycle from 100-0 in 3 yrs, from breaking transfer record to becoming a scrap value in 3 yrs, such a shame. His agent was running from club to club to be able to offload the fraud, nobody wants him, thanks to Dany levi's refusing to let go of Harry Kane.
Realmadrid chased you away, Juve chased you away & you think Pep will tolerate your fraud, never.
You are not Pep's signing, pep never demanded for you, it was your agent that was throwing you at Mancity like a cheaphoe. Mancity wanted to sign you for free without paying a Kobo but Juve persuaded Mancity to pay a small amount to at least not lose out totally for so much expenses they have spent on the fraud. His agent was begging Mancity to pay £25 million as though he is a second hand cloth, worthless fraud.

Look here old fraud, go ask Ibrahimovic, Yayah toure, Sergio Aguero, no matter your ego, Pep will bench your career if you can't fit in his playing system. No be to dey hide inside box 18 for penalty and tap in, Pep will make you regret your fraud ass. As long as your not Messi, you will always remain second fiddle to Pep. Debryne, Sterling, foden, are Pep's golden boys and would be above the old fraud in the pecking order anyday, anytime, every match week.
I don't see the fraud matching what Aguero did in Mancity yet Pep booted him out.. it will end in premium tears for the old fraud.
AND MIND U, D ONLY THING RONALDO DIDN'T WIN IN ITALY WAS HIS OWN LEAGUE... WHEN I MEAN HIS LEAGUE I MEAN D CHAMPIONS LEAGUE....THAT IS RONALDOS LEAGUE.... OTHERWISE... EVERY OTHER THING WAS ACHIEVED...U ARE ALREADY CLOUDED BY SENTIMENT SO NOTHING MAKES A MEANING TO U WHEN IT COMES RONALDO...THAT IS LIFE SIR.... EVERYBODY MUST NOT LOVE RONALDO....THERE HAVE TO B HATERS....NOW THAT IS D LAW OF NATURE...

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by TheSexLover(m): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:
Lol. First game of the season, Allegri benched his old ass and gave a strict warning to him that he won't be needed in Juventus. If Allegri really needed him, he would have made him the vocal point of his project in Juventus but obviously, Allegri knows Ronaldo was already finished and his being a clog to the fluidity of the vibrant attacking Juventus team.
Ronaldo ran full cycle from 100-0 in 3 yrs, from breaking transfer record to becoming a scrap value in 3 yrs, such a shame. His agent was running from club to club to be able to offload the fraud, nobody wants him, thanks to Dany levi's refusing to let go of Harry Kane.
Realmadrid chased you away, Juve chased you away & you think Pep will tolerate your fraud, never.
You are not Pep's signing, pep never demanded for you, it was your agent that was throwing you at Mancity like a cheaphoe. Mancity wanted to sign you for free without paying a Kobo but Juve persuaded Mancity to pay a small amount to at least not lose out totally for so much expenses they have spent on the fraud. His agent was begging Mancity to pay £25 million as though he is a second hand cloth, worthless fraud.

Look here old fraud, go ask Ibrahimovic, Yayah toure, Sergio Aguero, no matter your ego, Pep will bench your career if you can't fit in his playing system. No be to dey hide inside box 18 for penalty and tap in, Pep will make you regret your fraud ass. As long as your not Messi, you will always remain second fiddle to Pep. Debryne, Sterling, foden, are Pep's golden boys and would be above the old fraud in the pecking order anyday, anytime, every match week.
I don't see the fraud matching what Aguero did in Mancity yet Pep booted him out.. it will end in premium tears for the old fraud.

Mumu... At age 37 do u expect him to be still that valuable.... Imagine even pulling a transfer fee of 25mil.... How old is Messi ... Do u expect them to have that same value in the market n for him to even come to city n epl shows u his ready for the competition although city is still good with or without him

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:49am On Aug 27, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Is still not going to make any difference for man city or CR7.

The last Champions League he would carry, he has carried it in Madrid same thing with Messi.

Simple

U are not the decider of anyone’s future. He may even carry 2 championship league title with city. A player does well were he is happy and respected.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Gdskillful(m): 7:50am On Aug 27, 2021
make him go Norwich and help them qualify for champions league grin tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by CirocBoi(m): 7:50am On Aug 27, 2021
wunmi590:

All this rant for somebody who is richer than all your entire village and lineage...

Common stop hating on that guy

That is a Violation!! Lmaoooo

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by daugeon666(m): 7:50am On Aug 27, 2021
Soffyh:
yu be mumu man,that's why u still static in poverty
how sure you that you're richer than the person you just quoted undecided undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Bmuhd4smile: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations to him in advance.... He will still create, break more records and win more trophies. Atleast juve his not broke because of him. Ronaldo is just like wizkid there grace no they end. Just when you think it's over then a new phase of greatness springs up again. The right move

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 7:51am On Aug 27, 2021
Soffyh:
yu be mumu man,that's why u still static in poverty

In ur idiotic mind anyone criticising ur fraud is broke? Lol.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Taich(m): 7:51am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:

Just chill a little bit, is all business no emotions attached.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by daugeon666(m): 7:51am On Aug 27, 2021
daugeon666:
how sure are you that you're richer than the person you just quoted undecided undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:

imagine wasting your time to write this gibberish and he's not even reading it or who are you writing this to?

a lot of werey on this forum, someone that can buy your family house, alaye go and hustle and leave these people that have made it alone

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Masterkernel1: 7:55am On Aug 27, 2021
Massiveglory:
It is a good one for both sides.
Ronaldo is a great Footballer but his game is not helping juventus as a team. Juventus will improve more as a team without him.

He wasn't the problem in Juventus, they had a rookie Coach at some point, he scored more goals than Lukaku, so... What do you want from him?

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 7:56am On Aug 27, 2021
The best way to know a coward is the back of his head as his running away from the battle.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by unmask: 7:57am On Aug 27, 2021
ODJ124:
Pained Messi fans everywhere...a man that went to farmers leagues..

Real GOAT takes up new challenges ...(Ronaldo)

Thread seen..
as usual he joins the best team in the league.....if he wanted Challenge, he should have joined Man utd
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2021
Blabbermouth:

Say all this without crying. Mancity in their wildest dreams never knew Messi would be available before the signing of grealish.
A season before Messi's transfer, the same mancity was the top runner in wanting to sign Messi.

There is a big difference between a service being sought for and one being hawked. Buhhahahahahahaha
Your last sentence nailed it

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by goddons50: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

You are funny, So If the likes of Salah,Aguero,Zlatan,Costa,Aubameyang etc can come to EPL and bang more than 20goals,what made you think messi can't?

Are these players better than messi?
HIS FEAR FOR EPL SEEMS SUSPICIOUS.....I WAS SO SURPRISE HE WENT TO PSG....I THOUGHT IT WAS MAN CITY NA....WHAT CHANGED HIS MIND.... ANYWAYS HE HAS REASONS... EVERY ONE HAS TO CHOOSE A REASON THAT WILL FAVOUR HIM OR HER......MESSI IS GOOD BUT HIS FEAR FOR EPL KEEPS ME WONDERING...
THANK GOD FOR RONALDOS LEAGUE( CHAMPIONS LEAGUE)...IF NOT NA ME GO PAY #50 TO GO WATCH PSG VS REIMS.... EVENTHOGH I PICK D MONEY FOR GROUND I NO GO DOAM....OR EVEN NA BLOOD MONEY I DO , I NO GO WASTE THAT MONEY WATCH THE 6th LEAGUE IN EUROPE.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2021
Cantonese:
Guardiola:

The only manager to handle Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. He will settle the case of who is better between Messi and Ronaldo. Remember however that he once said that Messi is the best player on the planet.
You can't compare ronaldo of then to now
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Masterkernel1: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:

Allegri is a no nonsense coach, he benched him on the first game of the season. It was a clear sign that Juve never wanted him again. Unfortunately for him, he's going to a man that doesn't play long balls. Ronaldo lacks the skills and intelligence of ball possession. I see him getting exposed at Mancity.

Reduce your toxicity.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Horlami247: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2021
Same way NPOWER has decided to finally deploy beneficiaries
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Gunayo(m): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Is still not going to make any difference for man city or CR7.

The last Champions League he would carry, he has carried it in Madrid same thing with Messi.

Simple
its going to make a lot of difference to the two players compare to where they were coming from. I see man city or PSG winning this year champions league little wonder they are paired together in the same group. Atleast they won't meet in the knock out stage.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Gunayo(m): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Reduce your toxicity.
He should rather avoid it.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Meedon: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2021
Ronaldo my guy you for come Arsenal na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okocha Steals Yobo's Testimonial Match: Fans Want Him Out Of Retirement / Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him / England Vs Nigeria Friendly: Pre-Match Lunch At Royal Box Wembley Suite

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.